[Discontinued][ROM][Onclite]LineageOS 17.1 nightlies[OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

NMrocks

• Nov 3, 2020
    India
    Is there a way to pass SafetyNet on Lineage?
    Probably relocking the bootloader will make your device pass SafteyNet (see this screenshot, the advice says "Lock_Bootloader", CTS doesn't work with custom ROMs), but it may or may not work, and LOS updates may not function properly, plus you won't be able to perform major LineageOS upgrades (e.g. 17.1 -> 18). It's better to keep it unlocked. There might be other solutions (some magisk modules, maybe? But that's for rooted users only) but I'm not sure of any other way to pass SafteyNet
    Edit: spider1163 has given a link to an XDA thread for a magisk module below, rooted users may try that

Last edited:

Danilo-Sanchez

Aug 13, 2015
    Sao Paulo
    Probably relocking the bootloader will make your device pass SafteyNet (see this screenshot, the advice says "Lock_Bootloader", CTS doesn't work with custom ROMs), but it may or may not work, and LOS updates may not function properly, plus you won't be able to perform major LineageOS upgrades (e.g. 17.1 -> 18). It's better to keep it locked. There might be other solutions (some magisk modules, maybe?) but I'm not sure of any other way to pass SafteyNet

Thank you for your reply.
    I think we can only lock bootloader on MIUI.
    There must be other solution. I'll try to find a solution and if I find it I'll post here.

NMrocks

• Nov 3, 2020
    India
    Now that everyone is talking about passing SafteyNet, is there any good non-root method to pass SafteyNet? I'm willing to do anything except relocking the bootloader, and my phone isn't rooted

r6680jc

Sep 6, 2009
    Yogyakarta & Purbalingga
    Now that everyone is talking about passing SafteyNet, is there any good non-root method to pass SafteyNet? I'm willing to do anything except relocking the bootloader, and my phone isn't rooted

Yes, changing some props values to the values set by magisk that successfully pass safetynet.

If editing build.prop doesn't affect the values, then use setprop to set the props values in the init (you can edit one of some built-in init .rc files).

Some are:
    ro.boot.verifiedbootstate green
    ro.boot.veritymode enforcing
    ro.boot.vbmeta.device_state locked

And also change the device fingerprint to the one recommended (has been tested to pass safetynet).

Edit:
    You either need to first try magisk (and its modules) to pass safetynet, and then take a note of the props values changed (and device fingerprint), or ask those values to someone using the same device with custom ROM that pass safetynet.

Last edited:

Dhina_17

Mar 10, 2018
    India
    Xiaomi Redmi 7
    Sorry for the late reply to all.

I have seen many reports for safety net...

Here is the workaround for that.

Install magisk, hide magisk manager, enable magiskhide, use magiskhide props module to change fp(even redmi 7 fp works), then check safetynet. Note: Don't forget to use MagiskHide.

This works for me a long time.

r6680jc

Sep 6, 2009
    Yogyakarta & Purbalingga
    That module will set the fp for all partition (system,vendor,boot) i think. Thats y it works . i have checked.

try adb shell getprop | grep fingerprint

Before and after the module

I'll check that later.

Also, does that module also change these?

ro.boot.verifiedbootstate (from red to green)
    ro.boot.veritymode (from disabled to enforcing)
    ro.boot.vbmeta.device_state (from unlocked to locked)

r6680jc

Sep 6, 2009
    Yogyakarta & Purbalingga
    Wait LiveDisplay doesn't contain any settings at all! It just has the contrast and color controls, nothing else :(
    Mine (still on 20201025 build) has "Reading mode" (to turn display to gray scale) in the "LiveDisplay" options.

Also, what are you expecting of "LiveDisplay" anyway?

@Dhina_17

Speaking of "LiveDisplay", there was this change (merged in November 2):

prebuilt: Remove lineage-livedisplay.rc * Already present in [email protected]

AFAIK, LOS 17.1 for onclite doesn't have [email protected] in the /vendor/etc/init/

Is that why "Reading mode" now doesn't exist in the "LiveDisplay" options anymore?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      ElEGfr4.png

Code:
      /*
       * Your warranty is now void.
       * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
       * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
       * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
       * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
       * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
       */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

What's working:
      • WiFi
      • RIL (Calls , SMS , Data)
      • Bluetooth
      • Fingerprint
      • Audio
      • Video
      • Camera
      • Camcorder
      • Flash
      • IR
      • FM Radio
      • Sensors
      • LED
      • GPS
      • VoLTE
      • VoWiFi
      • Encryption (FBE)

Known issues:
      • you tell me

Downloads:

Instructions:
      • Reboot to recovery
      • Format /system, /data and /cache
      • Install LineageOS zip package
      • Install GApps of your choice [optional]
      • Reboot

Important note:
      • Format data is necessary if MIUI was previously installed or device was encrypted with other encryption methods like FBE.
      • No Custom Kernels are supported in this thread.

Device wiki:

Device sources:

XDA:DevDB Information
      Lineage OS for Redmi 7, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 7

Contributors
      Dhina_17
      Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
      ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
      ROM Firmware Required: Pie firmware
      Based On: AOSP

Version Information
      Stable Release Date: 2020-04-19

Created 2020-04-19
      Last Updated 2020-07-29
      Happy to announce that We are now LineageOS official. ;)

Refer this to move from unofficial build to official build.

https://wiki.lineageos.org/signing_builds.html#test-keys-to-official-or-vice-versa
      Changelogs:
      April 19, 2020:
      • Initial build
      • SELinux Enforcing
      • Updated Blobs from LA.UM.8.6.2.r1-06600-89xx.0
      • Kernel - Upstreamed to 4.9.219
      • Kernel - Merged latest CAF tag LA.UM.8.6.2.r1-06900-89xx.0

May 29, 2020:
      • Initial official release
      • Updated Blobs from daisy Q release
      • Kernel - Upstreamed to 4.9.224
      • Kernel - Merged latest CAF tag LA.UM.8.6.2.r1-07100-89xx.0

Check changelogs for upcoming nightlies here
      Is this some kind of conspiracy? Nowhere does the fm radio work!
      From next release,it will be fixed
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone