1. Enable XInstaller module from Xposed Installer app. 2. After rebooting open XInstaller. 3. Click on Installations. 4. In Disable section tick the following: [B]Checking signatures. Checking signatures (F-Droid). Verifying apps.[/B]
1. Go to Settings > Smart assistance > Motion control. 2. Enable "Dual windows gesture". 3. Swipe the screen with your knuckle or just press and hold recents button in Nav-Bar to open multi-window supported apps.
v4.2 - 17 May 2016 (OTA)
v4.1 - 14 May 2016 (OTA)
- Kernel patched to 3.10.101.
v4 - 09 May 2016 (OTA)
- Huawei Video Player added.
v3 - 30 April 2016 (OTA)
- Multi-Window Launcher added.
v2 - 28 April 2016 (Full ROM)
- Huawei Updater removed.
- DigiROM version updated.
v1 - 24 April 2016 (Full ROM)
- Ultra Power Saving Mode screen is back.
- Huawei Camera and Gallery are installed.
- X-Reality™ Super-Vivd™ Bravia™ Engine added.
- Material ViPER4Android added thanks to Viper4713.
- New Xperia Sounds added.
- All Google apps updated to their latest versions.
- Xposed Framework updated to v83.
- XInstaller(Xposed Module) added, thanks to pyler.
- Initial release
- Bugs: Due to removed Huawei Launcher, the Ultra Power saving mode screen doesn't comes up, and you have to restart the device to exit the mode. It will be solved in the next release.
- Workaround: Don't enable Ultra Power saving mode.
I'm far from new ...
but like many of us, whenever there is an announcement of a new rom, we can not wait to try it.
With all the smartphones and hacks that I do, I think this is the first time that I will wait as long.
Yes, at an announcement of an update, I agree. But here you put a candy in front of the mouth of a kid and you remove it as soon