• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Discontinued] [Rom][Port][CM 13.1][All models]

So what will be the next rom I'm porting?

• Total voters
Search This thread

MO5.COM

Oct 12, 2014
Paris
That's weird because it shouldn't :confused: How's the performance?

Nearly perfect ! Like you saw in my post and tests.
Everything runs fine despite the photo white balancing/autofocus/physical buttons/sdcard0/hall captor :)

There are still 1.4 GB of RAM available after launch with Facebook installed. That's nice !

Best regards.

---------- Post added at 11:52 ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 ----------

Ah ! I tried the torchlight with two different applications.
Same result : the flashlight goes on and one second later, goes off. Anytime.

---------- Post added at 11:53 ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 ----------

Anyway new update coming today. Stay tuned!

Great !! Is there a way to thank you ? Maybe a small donation through Paypal :) ?

Best regards,
Philippe.

Reactions: shadowikr and Oajj

Oajj

Sep 13, 2015
Sorry to say but downloads are down at the moment because of me messing up with google drive. And couldn't even upload the update today because of a really weird behavior in twrp. Anyway is there any interest about custom boot logos? I have made a few for my device.

Oajj

Sep 13, 2015
Rom v1.2 is now avainable!
Fixed: whatsapp photo, wifi and hotshop, hardware keys, haptic feedback
Enjoy!

Last edited:

MarcMarin

Jan 3, 2011
Hi,
I just flashed your new version and will try it now all the day :)
I got a lot of SD card corrupted errors on first boot but dont see any influence of that yet.
Also it feeled that installing apps is a little bit slow but I havent any proofs for that yet.

For sure I also mentioned that as you said fingerprint is not working. What is the gap for this? are you missing the driver?

thanks a lot
MarcMarin

Oajj

Sep 13, 2015
Hi,
I just flashed your new version and will try it now all the day :)
I got a lot of SD card corrupted errors on first boot but dont see any influence of that yet.
Also it feeled that installing apps is a little bit slow but I havent any proofs for that yet.

For sure I also mentioned that as you said fingerprint is not working. What is the gap for this? are you missing the driver?

thanks a lot
MarcMarin
That sd fix will be included in next update. I'm testing it at the moment. And about that fingerprint scanner: to be honest I have no clear idea what's wrong with it. I think I'm missing some libs.

MarcMarin

Jan 3, 2011
ringtone not working

I just tested a little bit more. Ringtones are not working for me. and the display scrolling lags a lot compared to the latest original stock rom.

br
MarcMarin

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

One more feedback. A reboot of the rom is not letting me powering on my phone any more. Will see now how to get it back running....

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Audio FX crashes directly after boot as well. maybe its related?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fcyanogenmod.org%2Fwp-content%2Fthemes%2Fcyanogenmodv3%2Fimages%2Flogo.png

/* Disclaimer */
    As always your warranty is now void.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.

/* Bugs */

•Video recording
    •Fingerprint
    •Auto focus on camera
    •Selfie camera is green and front camera is orange
    •Media sounds
    •You tell me :)

/* Info */

Is this suitable for daily driver? - Yes
    When is next update coming? - When I have time

/* How to install */

1. Take a backup
    2. Wipe /data /cache /dalvik
    3. Flash zip in TWRP
    4. Don't reboot
    5. Flash superSu
    6. Flash gapps
    7. reboot and enjoy

/* Downloads */

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwUgxl8uUrdXSVdkMFlwdUhDRjg

Please leave a like!
    Guys, be patient. LOS13 with all working soon will be released by me. In my ROM all sensors working, fingerprint working, home button function's like on STOCK ROM and etc:) In this month release
    I will discontinue the development of this rom cause Deepflex seems to be more skilled develober and have more time than I do. Also there's no point of developing 2 cm based roms at same time. Thank you all from your support!
    Little update: Tested some builds today and got a bootloop. Maybe cause of sensorfix. Anyway I think I got the camera working. I'll let you know when new builds are up. :good: