[Discontinued] [Rom][Port][CM 13.1][All models]

So what will be the next rom I'm porting?

• Total voters
Search This thread

FrankJHTC

Jun 7, 2013
It is CM please read the description before asking anything :eek:
Sorry.. I know that.. I ask you for my previous question

[quote name="FrankJHTC" post=71430770]I flashed it on my S7 and works perfect.. Can you port it on lionage rom?.. That sound great <br />
<br />
Enviado desde mi S7 mediante Tapatalk[/QUOTE]<br />
Maybe when I have finished this one

Enviado desde mi Apollo_Lite mediante Tapatalk

Oajj

Sep 13, 2015
Any news about the update? [emoji28]

Enviado desde mi S7 mediante Tapatalk
I do actually have some: the reason I haven't posted anything is because I haven't been able to get the rom to even boot. I'm currently trying to get sensors to work and it causes a weird bootloop. I also have had a really busy week so I don't have much time to work with the rom. So if the update doesn't come tomorrow it will maybe come next week.

Reactions: FrankJHTC

FrankJHTC

Jun 7, 2013
I do actually have some: the reason I haven't posted anything is because I haven't been able to get the rom to even boot. I'm currently trying to get sensors to work and it causes a weird bootloop. I also have had a really busy week so I don't have much time to work with the rom. So if the update doesn't come tomorrow it will maybe come next week.
Ok.. Thanks!

Enviado desde mi S7 mediante Tapatalk

InsGdt76

Feb 1, 2015

Just a comment here guys.
The vast majority of the porting and Dev work being done here is on a voluntary basis by people who, like us, lead busy lives. It is done in spare time between work and family commitments. Time available to work on projects varies, and so does progress.

It isn't fair on those doing the work to have people requesting updates, and expected release dates.

Updates happen, when they happen, and we should be thankful that there talented people here volunteering their time and skills for our benefit, without putting pressure on them.

FrankJHTC

Jun 7, 2013
The vast majority of the porting and Dev work being done here is on a voluntary basis by people who, like us, lead busy lives. It is done in spare time between work and family commitments. Time available to work on projects varies, and so does progress.

It isn't fair on those doing the work to have people requesting updates, and expected release dates.

Updates happen, when they happen, and we should be thankful that there talented people here volunteering their time and skills for our benefit, without putting pressure on them.
Yes, Sorry.. Its my fault

Enviado desde mi Apollo_Lite mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Oajj

MO5.COM

Oct 12, 2014
Paris

Totally true ! Thanks a lot for this reminder !

Best regards.
Philippe

ZaForD

Jul 17, 2006
Sorry for the dump question guys =(
But, does this Rom work on 'All Models' of just the S7? I know theres a load of them.
Or does it include the S7 Mini too?

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fcyanogenmod.org%2Fwp-content%2Fthemes%2Fcyanogenmodv3%2Fimages%2Flogo.png

/* Disclaimer */
    As always your warranty is now void.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.

/* Bugs */

•Video recording
    •Fingerprint
    •Auto focus on camera
    •Selfie camera is green and front camera is orange
    •Media sounds
    •You tell me :)

/* Info */

Is this suitable for daily driver? - Yes
    When is next update coming? - When I have time

/* How to install */

1. Take a backup
    2. Wipe /data /cache /dalvik
    3. Flash zip in TWRP
    4. Don't reboot
    5. Flash superSu
    6. Flash gapps
    7. reboot and enjoy

/* Downloads */

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwUgxl8uUrdXSVdkMFlwdUhDRjg

Please leave a like!
    Guys, be patient. LOS13 with all working soon will be released by me. In my ROM all sensors working, fingerprint working, home button function's like on STOCK ROM and etc:) In this month release
    I will discontinue the development of this rom cause Deepflex seems to be more skilled develober and have more time than I do. Also there's no point of developing 2 cm based roms at same time. Thank you all from your support!
    Little update: Tested some builds today and got a bootloop. Maybe cause of sensorfix. Anyway I think I got the camera working. I'll let you know when new builds are up. :good: