[Discontinued] [Rom][Port][CM 13.1][All models]

So what will be the next rom I'm porting?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Oajj

Sep 13, 2015
I will discontinue the development of this rom cause Deepflex seems to be more skilled develober and have more time than I do. Also there's no point of developing 2 cm based roms at same time. Thank you all from your support!

Deepflex

Dec 11, 2014
Unknown
www.elephone.hk
I will discontinue the development of this rom cause Deepflex seems to be more skilled develober and have more time than I do. Also there's no point of developing 2 cm based roms at same time. Thank you all from your support!
Good luck in future developments
Never move your hands down, and with time, you be more skilled developer! Thx for your work to :highfive:

Reactions: Oajj

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fcyanogenmod.org%2Fwp-content%2Fthemes%2Fcyanogenmodv3%2Fimages%2Flogo.png

/* Disclaimer */
    As always your warranty is now void.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.

/* Bugs */

•Video recording
    •Fingerprint
    •Auto focus on camera
    •Selfie camera is green and front camera is orange
    •Media sounds
    •You tell me :)

/* Info */

Is this suitable for daily driver? - Yes
    When is next update coming? - When I have time

/* How to install */

1. Take a backup
    2. Wipe /data /cache /dalvik
    3. Flash zip in TWRP
    4. Don't reboot
    5. Flash superSu
    6. Flash gapps
    7. reboot and enjoy

/* Downloads */

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwUgxl8uUrdXSVdkMFlwdUhDRjg

Please leave a like!
    Guys, be patient. LOS13 with all working soon will be released by me. In my ROM all sensors working, fingerprint working, home button function's like on STOCK ROM and etc:) In this month release
    Little update: Tested some builds today and got a bootloop. Maybe cause of sensorfix. Anyway I think I got the camera working. I'll let you know when new builds are up. :good: