[Discontinued][ROM] [S8+ All_Carriers_Stock_Deodexed_Rooted_SM-G955U1_QH3_PlayStore]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sallambander

Apr 27, 2017
Love the rom. Just one issue. The google camera makes me do password before allowing me to use the camera from lockscreen. Does anyone know how to enable it without doing the password? I'm using playstore rom on s8+ t mobile.

Last edited:

droidkill3r

Oct 9, 2013
Hi I am on Verizon s8 plus using PartCyborg Rom on the current baseband would I still be able to go to this Rom via flashfire

Last edited:

droidkill3r

Oct 9, 2013
Then that would be attempting to downgrade, which you can no longer do (as far as v1 bootloader firmware that is).

So until Jkruse creates a v2 bootloader rom, you're out of luck. Your options are flashing to a stock v2 firmware, PartCyborg Rom v2, or the Oreo beta.
I'm good, lol thanks

I'm rooted, but would like to know which files I need to download there's quiet a few I see..
What do you mean? What files for what? You said you're rooted. What files do you need to download and for what?
Guy your getting needy as hell.... do some reading and stop being so lazy. The search feature is there for a reason. Your blowing up 2 threads with repeat questions.

Super_SU01

Jan 14, 2018
What do you mean? What files for what? You said you're rooted. What files do you need to download and for what?
Guy your getting needy as hell.... do some reading and stop being so lazy. The search feature is there for a reason. Your blowing up 2 threads with repeat questions.
Lol, calm yourself don't get so heated. I bet your blood pressure is sky high. I hope you don't have a stroke. First of all I'm not a professional rooter flasher or whatever the hell ya wanna call it. The more places you post the better chances you got to get an answer[emoji23]
Also I'm not a needy person and I do like to read iv read this thread that's all iv done is read and use Google, now at this point your probably gonna call me a liar, well that's your opinion if ya do. And you say I'm lazy, naw far from it, iv been getting up at 5am for the past 2 days so I can fill my brain with rootn rootn goodness, it takes some people a little longer to figure out the process kinda feels like I'm learning to much at one time, kinda like when it comes a flood it takes time for the water to settle down into the ground, feel me bra. You have a good day now and I hope you have learned something from reading this, but I imagine that your gonna come off with another smart ass comment, hope I'm wrong.
Comer leme give you a hug [emoji847][emoji111]️

gvegas

Apr 21, 2018
Flashfire

@jrkruse I want to do this SOOOOOO bad but no matter what I do ( airplane mode ) or version of flashfire I cant flash ANY ZIP FILES !!!!!

are you not able to open/start flashfire or it wont flash after you added the files?
Flashfire was a trial app I belive and the time limit was reached. I turn my auto date and time to manual and flip back to 2012 to get it to load for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone