[Discontinued][ROM] [S8+ All_Carriers_Stock_Deodexed_Rooted_SM-G955U_AQI6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jrkruse

Recognized Contributor
Aug 9, 2009
Development Of This Rom Has Stopped!​

Your phone needs to be rooted before installing this rom. Root for te S8+ can be found here Thanks @elliwigy and all who made it happen

This will be a rom with system root so magisk or supersu hide or any root checking apps will not work

These UFirm Carrier Roms are so big I chose to use the flash system.img.ext4 first method in Flashfire followed by a partial rom zip so I could get all the multicarrier stuff to fit. This way also insures that all symlinks and permissions are correct

Instructions

Download G955USQS1AQI6 Firmware
Download SM_G955U_AQI6_DEODEXED_ROOTED.zip
Copy AP_G955USQS1AQI6_CL11982677_QB15018369_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT_meta.tar.md5 file from firmware to phone internal storage
Copy SM_G955U_AQI6_DEODEXED_ROOTED.zip Rom to phone
In FlashFire choose add zip and choose SM_G955U_AQI6_DEODEXED_ROOTED.zip Click Mount System
In FlashFire choose add firmware and choose AP_G955USQS1AQI6_CL11982677_QB15018369_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT_meta.tar.md5 Select system.img.ext4 and persist.img.ext4 DO NOT SELECT BOOT OR RECOVER IMAGES
In FlashFire choose add wipe and move wipe to top of flashing order
Make sure Inject SuperSu IS NOT CHECKED
Flash order should be
__Wipe
__AP Firmware
__ Rom Zip
Click Flash

Last edited:

takopov

Mar 29, 2017
is anybody having issues with autorotate? i had to reflash stock rom and reroot but i havent tried this thread yet. from the previous rom, i kept on getting modem crashes and no autorotate but that was probably my bad

takopov

Mar 29, 2017
I too followed directions as they were written... My baseband isnt updated either.
Followed directions as well. Different baseband. Auto
Rotate works tho. Will update if I get modem crashes. I seem to only get them when I'm not on wifi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171019-205446.png
    Screenshot_20171019-205446.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 228
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Development Of This Rom Has Stopped!​

Your phone needs to be rooted before installing this rom. Root for te S8+ can be found here Thanks @elliwigy and all who made it happen

This will be a rom with system root so magisk or supersu hide or any root checking apps will not work

These UFirm Carrier Roms are so big I chose to use the flash system.img.ext4 first method in Flashfire followed by a partial rom zip so I could get all the multicarrier stuff to fit. This way also insures that all symlinks and permissions are correct

Instructions

Download G955USQS1AQI6 Firmware
    Download SM_G955U_AQI6_DEODEXED_ROOTED.zip
    Copy AP_G955USQS1AQI6_CL11982677_QB15018369_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT_meta.tar.md5 file from firmware to phone internal storage
    Copy SM_G955U_AQI6_DEODEXED_ROOTED.zip Rom to phone
    In FlashFire choose add zip and choose SM_G955U_AQI6_DEODEXED_ROOTED.zip Click Mount System
    In FlashFire choose add firmware and choose AP_G955USQS1AQI6_CL11982677_QB15018369_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT_meta.tar.md5 Select system.img.ext4 and persist.img.ext4 DO NOT SELECT BOOT OR RECOVER IMAGES
    In FlashFire choose add wipe and move wipe to top of flashing order
    Make sure Inject SuperSu IS NOT CHECKED
    Flash order should be
    __Wipe
    __AP Firmware
    __ Rom Zip
    Click Flash
    Anybody alive in here

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Hotlinking isn't cool....How can I download this rom,there is no download anymore..
    Well for your information when I made this direct linking was allowed on updato they have since changed. Your smart enough to tell us all what's cool and what's not I'm sure you can find firmware on your own
    Bout to install. Just waiting for the DL and gonna let'r rip. Just wondering is Viper on here? If not do you know of an install that will work? Crud I asked a question earlier, now i look needy. Sorry.
    Just download v4arise and flash via flash fire dude.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    What new updated firmware and rom :)
    Yes my other rom is U1 firmware this is latest U firmware
    Does anyone know if it's possible to get wifi calling working on this ROM? Thanks.
    Wifi calling for Verizon works on all my roms
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone