[Discontinued][ROM][sGSI][10.0][Unofficial] Resurrection Remix Q 8.6.7

Search This thread

rafyvitto

Aug 12, 2014
Added RR 8.6.6 to OP

Also guys it is very likely that this might be my last update/work on the Axon 10 Pro, my kernel sources are available for anyone to build on, and this sGSI is easy to build following An Yangs los17+ gsi patches, this device is awesome but very very obscure, barely anyone knows about it, and its already EOL on zte roadmap, i will still have my channel for minimal support, and these thread i will keep an eye on, it was a pleasure helping this community towards a stable aosp 10 rom, kind regards.

Vitto out.

Last edited:
Reactions: brian117

brian117

Feb 22, 2011
Cleveland, OH
Added RR 8.6.6 to OP

Also guys it is very likely that this might be my last update/work on the Axon 10 Pro, my kernel sources are available for anyone to build on, and this sGSI is easy to build following An Yangs los17+ gsi patches, this device is awesome but very very obscure, barely anyone knows about it, and its already EOL on zte roadmap, i will still have my channel for minimal support, and these thread i will keep an eye on, it was a pleasure helping this community towards a stable aosp 10 rom, kind regards.

Vitto out.

Thanks for all your work vitto. You brought the much needed attention to this device which as you said, is obscure. This phone was ZTE's revival phone to the international market after their sanctions with the US, I am surprised not that many people know about this device. It's an overall decent device with the correct software. Which you were nice enough to provide us with different variants that I know a lot of people appreciate and will continue to use. Sad to see you go but I understand the lack of attention this device has makes it difficult to build upon.

rafyvitto

Aug 12, 2014
Hi guys! Any solution for fix MTP on this Rom please??? (Samsung galaxy a40)
Your in the wrong forum, although your free to use my sGSI, that issue with mtp is related to your vendor implementation, switch vendors or make a custom one, do not post any other question here unless related to an axon 10 pro.

drkruse

Feb 9, 2021
Hi rafyvitto!
I've used your rom for a few days now and really like it! Unfortunately I noticed some issues: the sim card is not read properly, I can send SMS but not receive them and the phone can't read my mobile number and contacts from the sim card. Contacts aren't a problem for me, but no working SMS would be a bummer because I need them for two factor authentications. Sometimes when I reboot the phone one of my test SMS gets through, but after that it doesn't receive any more SMS.

I have the A2020G but in the about menu it shows as A2020U, I don't know if that's an issue.

I've already tried flashing the stock modem (NON-HLOS.bin), the stock modemst1, the stock modemst2 and the stock misc from my Android 10 stock backup. I can go in to the service menu (*#*#4636#*#*) and when I click on refresh next to SMSC it shows the correct number...

It would be awesome if you or anyone else in the forum knows a fix for this.

rafyvitto

Aug 12, 2014
Hi rafyvitto!
I've used your rom for a few days now and really like it! Unfortunately I noticed some issues: the sim card is not read properly, I can send SMS but not receive them and the phone can't read my mobile number and contacts from the sim card. Contacts aren't a problem for me, but no working SMS would be a bummer because I need them for two factor authentications. Sometimes when I reboot the phone one of my test SMS gets through, but after that it doesn't receive any more SMS.

I have the A2020G but in the about menu it shows as A2020U, I don't know if that's an issue.

I've already tried flashing the stock modem (NON-HLOS.bin), the stock modemst1, the stock modemst2 and the stock misc from my Android 10 stock backup. I can go in to the service menu (*#*#4636#*#*) and when I click on refresh next to SMSC it shows the correct number...

Search this thread many other people have flashed this rom on a2020g,they have not reported such issues, i have the a2020u hence why it says a2020u on settings.

drkruse

Feb 9, 2021
Hi rafyvitto!

If anyone else has this issue, I finally could fix it using this command in a root shell:

dumpsys deviceidle whitelist +com.android.messaging

I found it on reddit

Reactions: rafyvitto

Nobody_2004

May 11, 2021
Sorry, but the last ROM 8.6.7 doesnt work VoLTE and Wif Call, tried to flash stock modem from Backup all and other Modem but then i had no Call sound. TRied before that i used the ims patch you built in and the sim card not working with that in your last rom you published are the bug ims not working with Carrier O2 Germany

rafyvitto

Aug 12, 2014
Sorry, but the last ROM 8.6.7 doesnt work VoLTE and Wif Call, tried to flash stock modem from Backup all and other Modem but then i had no Call sound. TRied before that i used the ims patch you built in and the sim card not working with that in your last rom you published are the bug ims not working with Carrier O2 Germany
Search on the post here on this thread someone had the same issue on o2 germany and he fixed it. at least for VoLTE.

Nobody_2004

May 11, 2021
Search on the post here on this thread someone had the same issue on o2 germany and he fixed it. at least for VoLTE.
This something happened into the rom the last one doesnt work, the solution you said and others have is difference because i used you latest release.
User Ron for example used 8,6.4 these are differnct! You have to acccept tried your ROM 8.6.7 neither your ims apks or patches that i flashed or modems working in this rom. Neither the built in Phh settings solution for my Carrier O2 work.

Nobody_2004

May 11, 2021
This something happened into the rom the last one doesnt work, the solution you said and others have is difference because i used you latest release.
User Ron for example used 8,6.4 these are differnct! You have to acccept tried your ROM 8.6.7 neither your ims apks or patches that i flashed or modems working in this rom. Neither the built in Phh settings solution for my Carrier O2 work.
Im now back to stock 2.8 Rom everything work flawless VoLTE and WifiCall.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to the LineageOS team, Omni team, SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrinstall.png

Make sure you have a custom recovery installed(TWRP is the preferred recovery)

Unlock Bootloader
    Boot into recovery
    Make Sure you have already flashed Unjustified Devs Los16 rom.
    Go to install/select install image/look for sGSI image/select system/swipe to flash.
    Factory Data reset
    Go into Wipe/select system/advance wipe/ hit repair then hit resize(SHRP recommended as twrp gives issues on this step)
    Flash Gapps
    Flash Magisk Root(Optional)
    First boot may take up to 10 minutes.

Dirty Flash:
    Go to install/select install image/look for sGSI image/select system/swipe to flash.
    Go into Wipe/select system/advance wipe/ hit repair then hit resize(SHRP recommended as twrp gives issues on this step)
    Flash Gapps
    Reboot

sGSI Download Axon 10 Pro
    GApps

https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrsource.png

Resurrection Remix Source
    Andy Yan los gsi build script

https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrthanks.png

First and for most UnjustifiedDev for all of his amazing work and support for our device.
    The combined efforts of me and Daysun on my telegram channel, from me pointing at the cause of our fod not working on most gsis to Daysun finding the phh patches that needed to be removed in order for our fod to work, and his edits to Andyyan script to suit our device.
    XDA Developers
    PHH for his GSI patches, without his GSI efforts this would not be a possibility.
    AndyCGYan for his amazing los gsi build script.
    LineageOs Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    AOSIP
    DU
    Xtended
    Evolution X
    Bliss
    Omni Team
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users
    Join our telegram channel!

https%3A%2F%2Fresurrectionremix.com%2Fassets%2Frrbugs.png

What's Working:
    -Boots
    -RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    -Fingerprint
    -Wi-Fi
    -NFC
    -Bluetooth
    -Camera
    -Camcorder
    -Video Playback
    -Audio
    -Sensors
    -Flash
    -GPS
    -Volte
    -Wireless Charging

BUGS:
    You tell me

Download the Catlog app from the Play Store.
    There is also a donate version which you can purchase to show appreciation.
    After downloading the Catlog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Catlog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Resurrection Remix, sGSI for the Axon 10 Pro

Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix-Devices, https://github.com/AndyCGYan

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Pie or A10
    Based On: Lineage OS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 8.6.3
    Stable Release Date: 2020-10-29

Created 2020-10-04
    Last Updated 2020-12-26​
    Turned on my VM and out came a build rr 8.6.7 enjoy guys, i MIGHT maybe possibly not to sure, try and build android 11 of some kind, if it happens il post a new thread.
    Change Log:
    03.07.21:
    RR Upstream changes to 8.6.7
    March Security patch

01.29.21:
    RR Upstream changes to 8.6.6
    January Security patch

12.26.20:
    RR Upstream changes to 8.6.5
    December 05 Security patch
    https://get.resurrectionremix.com/ten/changelog/Changelog.txt

11.14.20:
    RR Upstream changes to 8.6.4
    https://get.resurrectionremix.com/ten/changelog/Changelog.txt
    November Security Patch

10.29.20:
    RR Upstream changes to 8.6.3
    Added VoLTE props mostly for t-mobile users like my self
    October Security Patch

10.04.20:
    Initial release
    If I do the zoom action I got the zoom from 1x to 8x, I mean switch from main rear cam to second (wide) rear cam by the apposite buttons, this action crash the Gcam app

Gotcha, ive barely used my camera, so im not an expert on the different settings it has lol, but no that option is not present on the gcam i linked.
    So I'm back about the AUX camera, the problem is not Gcam, but the fact that the system doesn't recognize the 2nd rear cam, as Camera 2 Test shows.

I've tried to set:

camera.aux.packagelist=com.camera2.test,com.google.android.GoogleCameraEng

vendor.camera.aux.packagelist=com.camera2.test,com.google.android.GoogleCameraEng

in any of the *.prop present in system, data or vendor folder, but these sets are not kept, if in terminal I write:

getprop vendor.camera.aux.packagelist

result is "nothing".

I'm not sure if this is the right way to have the 2nd rear cam visibile, but is there any way to set the above variables and get them active?

Thanks.
    My only suggestion is to try snap cam from los, since thats what unjustified dev tailor our blobs to work with originally.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone