• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DISCONTINUED][ROM][STOCK-BASED][A6020l36_USR_S032] Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus

Search This thread

punkzerboy

May 28, 2014
Bovril
Using the TWRP version 3.0.2-r3 I've copied the rom file to the device, but after formatting system, date, dalvik and cache I no longer found the file. I was unable to retransfer the file via MTP or ADB sideload. So, ignoring the warning, I restarted the device thinking this could fix it, but it got worse. I can not enter in TWRP anymore nor on the system and I can not connect via ADB, which says the device is not authorized. Is my k5 bricked? Can this be reversed?

Reflash stock ROM using last versing of QFIL or Lenovo Smart Assistant

hiltaro

Feb 7, 2014
I need to authorize the device to access it via adb, but I can not get into the system. I think the force edl method isnt working here either. Is there any other way?

I was able to reinstall the twrp and flash the ROM again. I would like to give an advice: dont wipe cache, data and system one by one. Only do a simple factory reset and things should go right. By the way, i didnt find the cpu_freq on governors options.

Reactions: CygnusBlack

norryhox

May 31, 2015
Wegberg
Is there a language file for Germany

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Hello @thiagox There is vibe k5 a4020a40 s102 update available with voLTE support.. If you like to update this stock based ROM. I have captured OTA of s034 to s102.. if you want, I can provide it to you. Thanks! :)
Please, send me the update.

Gesendet von meinem LG-D802 mit Tapatalk

hiltaro

Feb 7, 2014
Kernel tweaks

I can't make any changes to stock or even customs kernel (like change governors) on this ROM with kernel adiutor. The changes are lost on reboot. Is anybody else facing this behavior? Someone have any tips?

Top Liked Posts