• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DISCONTINUED][ROM][STOCK][D855][5.0] ¤O¤O¤ VikingWay v1.2 ¤O¤O¤ [12Mar][V20i]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zuixian

Aug 3, 2012
OnePlus 9R
Modem Baseband Version

Dear All,

May I ask for the Baseband Vesrion for those members that have flashed the V20i_Modem_D855.zip ?

(I came from Resurrection Remix 5.3.8 and did not flash the Modem.Zip and presently my modem baseband is:
MPSS.DI.2.0.1.c1.13-00048-M8974AAAAANPZM-1

All is running well (LTE band 3), just pondering if I should flash the Modem.Zip.

Many Thanks in Advance:)

samorgs

Jul 14, 2010
Numurkah
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Dear All,

May I ask for the Baseband Vesrion for those members that have flashed the V20i_Modem_D855.zip ?

(I came from Resurrection Remix 5.3.8 and did not flash the Modem.Zip and presently my modem baseband is:
MPSS.DI.2.0.1.c1.13-00048-M8974AAAAANPZM-1

All is running well (LTE band 3), just pondering if I should flash the Modem.Zip.

Many Thanks in Advance:)

Just checked mine running v20i and same as what yours is, so I would say you have no need to flash the modem as you are already running lollipop one.

nikh667

Nov 30, 2011
Loving this ROM, light, fast and slick. What's involved in the coding to revert the settings.apk back to the tabbed version as stock.?

Sent from my LG-D855 using fairy dust....

oktaya

Jun 21, 2012
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry for the short run VikingWay users, but I've completely lost the fun to keep this rom updated.

34ig02v.png

welcome.png

PLEASE READ THREAD INFO CAREFULLY AND GOOGLE ONCE OR TWICE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

VikingWay is a simple & fast rom that focuses on keeping the greatest parts of the stock experience and functionality.
    Everything that I consider as bloatware or crap is removed and I personally think it gives the rom an nice feeling.
    I just don't like the extra crap that is forced upon the user. VikingWay leaves you at a clean base with some "schoolsux touches"!!
    This is a rom I make for personal use, I just share it with you guys for fun. If you don't like changes I make or whatever, feel free to use another rom!
    Mod whatever you like yourself or enjoy VikingWay just as it is - simple, fast and solid.

VikingWay features latest stock firmware for LG G3 with boot.img bumped, packed into a flashable.zip ready for recovery!

********************************************************************************************************************************************
    * Flashed, tested and working on my D855 32GB version. It should work on both 32/16GB D855 models, prove me wrong!
    * This rom does NOT include root, use TWRP root feature or download latest flashable SuperSU.zip above.
    * Installation will not wipe any personal data like app settings, cute pictures of your dog or whatever.
    * VikingWay v1.2+ is compatible with Xposed for Lollipop, be aware that this feature still has rough edges and might not work as expected.
    * I might help you, I might NOT. Your phone might go crazy and blow up your aquarium full of colorful fishes after flashing this. You know the drill.
    ********************************************************************************************************************************************

inst.png

> Download rom + optional stuff like SuperSU-root, Xposed, etc.
    > Full wipe in recovery is recommended before install. If you have problems please do a full wipe.
    > Flash rom.zip in TWRP then optional .zip packages in any order. Xposed and Lockscreen_WeatherCover addon can NOT be combined due to Xposed incompability with these LG apps. You have to choose what you want most!
    > First boot takes some minutes, but if you are stuck at bootanimation for 10+ mins (dirtyflash whoop whoop) try to pull the battery and let phone boot again! Else try to flash rom again and if that doesn't work, do a factory reset.
    > Enjoy & have a nice day.

download.png

ROM(s) (MEGA) ¤ Download VikingWay ¤
    v1.2 md5 sum: F9DC5D9468C0DA644D3B5B98ECBF0D93

SuperSU ¤ Download ¤

Xposed for Lollipop ¤ Download ¤
    (VikingWay v1.2+ is "out of the box" compitable with Xposed. I recommend trying G3 TweaksBox for Lollipop or/and GravityBox for Lollipop module with Xposed.)

ADDONS (MEGA) ¤ Download ¤
    (Lockscreen Weather/Cover addon package is NOT compitable with Xposed, you'll have to choose.)

MODEM(s) (MEGA) ¤ Download ¤

TWRP ¤ Download ¤

Enjoy!

changelog.png

2015-03-12 ¤ V20i ¤ VikingWay v1.2:
    - Changed dialer dial button into the same green color as the header.
    - Remove Google Messenger due to MMS problem.
    - Good old slow and ugly LG Messenger is back!
    - ROM now has Xposed compability "out of the box" by removing some LG apps struggling with Xposed.
    - MLT app and some other stuff now properly removed.
    - Added simple flashlight toggle widget.

Old changelog:

2015-03-8 ¤ V20i ¤ VikingWay v1.1:
    - Minor UI changes.
    - Changed default lockscreen wallpaper and added some G Flex 2 wallpapers to lockscreen as well.
    - Minor installer script changes.

2015-03-8 ¤ V20i ¤ VikingWay v1:
    - Thread reworked and VikingWay rom released. Theres really no point of having the rom complete stock when robalm is serving this feature already.
    - Set stock default sharpening to half value.
    - Implement "Lite Script" directly into rom instead.
    - Rebased on V20i "AARE" firmware.
    - Included Lollipop sounds; notification, alarm etc.
    - Nexus 6 bootanimation.
    - Power On/Off sounds removed.
    - Stock, ugly, slow LG Message replaced with Google Messenger.
    - New default wallpaper, added some wallpapers from G Flex 2.

thanks.png

@Skin1980 for livebump stuff.
    @Razertje for notifying about V20i firmware.
    @suljo94 for info about how to get Xposed working on LG firmware.
    Whoever made that nice landscape wallpaper.

Wasn't happy with "v2.0" test after all - its trashed. I will still keep it on MEGA for a while.
    Version v1.2 released instead as planned!

Going on vacation for a while and I think v1.2 is final for V20i firmware. Might theme LG Message somewhat in the future.. we'll see :)
    Thanks to everyone for helping out eachother and showing interest in my rom so far!!
    VikingWay v1 released! Enjoy & see OP for details and download :)
    Hello Vikings!

Today, I share a test version of the next release with you, VikingWay v2.0!! Download in OP.

Changelog so far:

2015-03-11 ¤ V20i ¤ VikingWay v2.0:
    - Changed dialer dial button into the same green color as the header.
    - Added Google Keyboard, removed LG Keyboard.
    - Xposed compability by removing some struggling LG apps. Thanks @suljo94
    - Fixed MLT and some other stuff now properly removed.
    - Removed LG Health and LG Home.
    - Added latest Nova launcher beta. It's so fancy and smooth :)
    Lockscreen Weather/Cover addon package added for those who rather want this functionality instead of Xposed!
    A: You didn't flash the Xposed package > Just flash the WeatherCover zip. (Download in OP.)
    B: You flashed Xposed, but want lockscreen weather and cover support > Flash whole rom again to remove Xposed files from system + flash WeatherCover.zip.