[COLOR="gray"] /* * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included * in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications. */ [/COLOR]
Information + Features
- Pure AOSP Experience
- Also ideal for customisation through Xposed
- EVEN MORE IMPORTANT: As of January 2019 this ROM only works on devices using the bootloader hack. See <<< HERE >>> to unlock your devices.
- IMPORTANT: Do not update Magisk via the Magisk Manager App, your device will enter a bootloop if you do. Instead update Magisk via TWRP only. If you do this by accident then it is recoverable by just flashing the latest version of the ROM again (with gapps etc as required).
- Please search the thread before asking questions
- Please try to stay on topic, I know it's not always possible
- Please report bugs here
- Report only one issue per bug report
- When reporting bugs please post a logcat and/or dmesg containing pertinent information regarding the issue...
- Saying something isn't working without proper explanation will not attract any attention.
Prerequisites for Installation
- Unlocked Bootloader
- TWRP Installed
*** Please do NOT create any mirrors ***
- Fire Nexus ROM for Amazon Fire 7"
- Kernel Source: https://github.com/ggow/android_kernel_amazon_mt8127-common
- Google / AOSP
lp-fire-nexus-rom, ROM for the Amazon Fire
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2019-05-26