[discontinued][ROM][unlocked][suez] Lineage-14.1 [26 SEP 2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ziona

May 4, 2019
Caribbean
Samsung Galaxy S10e
I installed this ROM a week ago and everything is working good, but today I can't install anything from the Playstore. The download wheel is spinning and it says pending download. Rebooted the tablet and reset the cache of the Playstore app, but no luck!
Does anyone came across the same problem?

Try uninstalling playstore update an reboot check if it works if not let it update itself again first then try.
Also if you hit a app download an still just spinning just reboot right then an don't remove it's cache or data , when booted up it should resume downloading automatically.

Last edited:
Reactions: flyhighskies

flyhighskies

Oct 22, 2016
Thank you Ziona for your input!
I think that the problem is due to Magisk, because yesterday, I restored a backup without Magisk and the playstore is working like a charm. Is there anyone has the same problem with Magisk?

Update : it turn out that i wasn't Magisk it selef, but one of it's modules called wifi patch (turn off wifi when the screen is off).

Last edited:

flyhighskies

Oct 22, 2016
Hello guys
I have another problem playing 1080p60 videos it's very choppy. When I force youtube vanced to use VP9 codec it limits the resolution to 720p60! Is there any solution to this problem?

djdave37

Dec 20, 2019
Widevine installation

Is it possible to install DRM Widevine L1/L3 on this ROM (already included into Lineage 12) ?

FOLOL2011

Jan 24, 2013
Hello guys,

thank you very much for this ROM Android 5 is so obsolete.
Installation order all in one twrp (wipe, format, factory reset) :
1/ ROM
2/ open gapps pico arm64 7.1
3/ Magisk 20.4
4/ suez_LOS121-141_headphone_fix_v10-beta
5/ OMX_patch_Fix_by_Ziona

Pour those who want Safetynet : MagiskHide Props Config, props : option 1 and 2, fingerprint Google Pixel C (Android 7)
Enable MagiskHide and enable it for google apps

Other useful Magisk modules: Busybox, ExtSDCard Access Enabler, Magisk recovery mode mm, Systemless Hosts
F-Droid : Adaway, Fennec browser
Vanced manager : install micro G and Vanced

Last edited:
Reactions: bbt995

pimisen

Sep 13, 2010
Asus MeMO Pad 7
OnePlus 2
Please guys give us an updated version with disney+ (widevine) and sdcard support .....I need a rom which i can use with family link.
That is unfortunately not possible with 12.1 and also not with stock :(

pimisen

Sep 13, 2010
Asus MeMO Pad 7
OnePlus 2

Noter2017

Dec 10, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi Mi Band 4
I am aiming for the same goal :)

Unfortunately is does not work for me. See Google restrictions for family link in case of android lollipop: https://families.google.com/intl/en/familylink/device-compatibility/

"Devices running Android versions 5.0 and 6.0 (Lollipop and Marshmallow) may also be able to run Family Link. See our Help Center for more details."
I guess you had luck :)

I had problems getting the children's account to work.

Creating a children's account on the tablet failed, if I remember correctly and I had to turn the main account into a children's account.

So basically I logged out and deleted my account and then logged in with my son's account.

At least that's what I remember

pimisen

Sep 13, 2010
Asus MeMO Pad 7
OnePlus 2
SDcard working anybody?

Hello all in this thread, did someone manage to get the SD Card working? I think with the right entry in FStab it should be working, right?

Last edited:

pimisen

Sep 13, 2010
Asus MeMO Pad 7
OnePlus 2
Meanwhile: I manage to get the Widevine L3 Liberaries from the internet and included the in /system/vendor/lib, but still am not able to watch Disney+.
I just see the spinning wheel of death after Login

pimisen

Sep 13, 2010
Asus MeMO Pad 7
OnePlus 2
Meanwhile: I manage to get the Widevine L3 Liberaries from the Internet and included them in /system/vendor/lib, but still am not able to watch Disney+.
I just see the spinning wheel of death after Login

Yeah, SD-Card and Disney finally works, unfortunately i cannot exactly reproduce how and what I did.
For SD Card Fix i tried:
Unpacking boot.img
Editing fstab.mt8173 within initramfs.cpio
Changing Line 15 to
Code:
/devices/soc/11240000.mmc*  auto      auto      defaults        voldmanaged=sdcard1:auto,encryptable=userdata
repacking and flashing the new boot.img
Inserted SD and voila
or... maybe it was just the Magisk SDCard Module i played around with in the meantime? I tried the Cool Script from @Ziona ExtSd-rw-access_slink_v4.4.zip before i did the boot.img modificaion

For Disney Fix i tried
- Searching for current Disney APK, i endet up with: com.disney.disneyplus_1.9.2-2009270_minAPI21(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk
- mixing widevine files from here release-widevine-rom-update-android-7-t3582683 and here https://forum.fairphone.com/t/widevine-drm-is-missing-in-fairphone-open-18-10-0-android-7-1-2/45143 into the OMX_patch_Fix_by_Ziona.zip (THX @Ziona!)
- Using MagiskHide Props Config Module to change my devices fingerprint to Google Pixel C
- Hiding Root for Google Play Services and Play Store and also for the Disney+ App
- renaming (w/ RootExplorer) /system/vendor/lib/liboemcrypto.so to /system/vendor/lib/liboemcrypto.so.bak Ide from magisk-liboemcrypto-disabler-drm-t3794393 and from https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv...isney-official-app-working-on-mecool-kiii-pro
And now, somehow it works

Last edited:

Ziona

May 4, 2019
Caribbean
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Yeah, SD-Card and Disney finally works, unfortunately i cannot exactly reproduce how and what I did.
For SD Card Fix i tried:
Unpacking boot.img
Editing fstab.mt8173 within initramfs.cpio
Changing Line 15 to
Code:
/devices/soc/11240000.mmc*  auto      auto      defaults        voldmanaged=sdcard1:auto,encryptable=userdata
repacking and flashing the new boot.img
Inserted SD and voila
or... maybe it was just the Magisk SDCard Module i played around with in the meantime? I tried the Cool Script from @Ziona ExtSd-rw-access_slink_v4.4.zip before i did the boot.img modificaion

For Disney Fix i tried
- Searching for current Disney APK, i endet up with: com.disney.disneyplus_1.9.2-2009270_minAPI21(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk
- mixing widevine files from here release-widevine-rom-update-android-7-t3582683 and here https://forum.fairphone.com/t/widevine-drm-is-missing-in-fairphone-open-18-10-0-android-7-1-2/45143 into the OMX_patch_Fix_by_Ziona.zip (THX @Ziona!)
- Using MagiskHide Props Config Module to change my devices fingerprint to Google Pixel C
- Hiding Root for Google Play Services and Play Store and also for the Disney+ App
- renaming (w/ RootExplorer) /system/vendor/lib/liboemcrypto.so to /system/vendor/lib/liboemcrypto.so.bak Ide from magisk-liboemcrypto-disabler-drm-t3794393 and from https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv...isney-official-app-working-on-mecool-kiii-pro
And now, somehow it works

Cool, what is the sdcard issues you were having am not on Suez so am not aware of what's going on with it, i thought sdcard was working

Last edited:

theslymoose2

Apr 19, 2011
14.1 bluetooth issues - rollback to 12.1 works fine

Just an FYI that I have seen some bluetooth pairing issues in 14.1 and have rolled back to 12.1 which works fine.

More detail, although this is likely an edge case. I use a heart rate monitor for exercise (Wahoo Tickr v2). This device will not pair in 14.1, but works fine in 12.1. It is paired via fitness apps like Zwift, Trainerroad, Wahoo, etc. Not directly through android system. Other bluetooth devices seem to work in 14.1

Hope that can help anyone having similar issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer
    Code:
    /*
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war,
     * or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included
     * in the products you find here before flashing it!
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications.
     */
    LineageOS needs no introductions. This version of LineageOS-14.1 is a highly customised version solely for the Amazon Fire HD10

- EVEN MORE IMPORTANT: This ROM only works on devices using the bootloader hack. See <<< HERE >>> to unlock your devices.

- IMPORTANT: Do not update Magisk via the Magisk Manager App, your device will enter a bootloop if you do. Instead update Magisk via TWRP only. If you do this by accident then it is recoverable by just flashing the latest version of the ROM again (with gapps etc as required).

Rules
    - Please search the thread before asking questions
    - Please try to stay on topic, I know it's not always possible
    - Please report bugs here
    - Report only one issue per bug report
    - When reporting bugs please post a logcat and/or dmesg containing pertinent information regarding the issue...
    - Saying something isn't working without proper explanation will not attract any attention.

Known Issues
    - Wired headphones do not work
    - Camera does not work
    - OMX is only partially working

Prerequisites for Installation
    - Clean installation is required coming from lineage-12.1
    - Unlocked Bootloader
    - TWRP Installed

Initial Installation
    or coming from another rom
    - Enter TWRP
    - Enter wipe option
    - Format Data
    - Then swipe to factory reset
    - Copy the ROM to your device
    - Copy optional zips like gapps and magisk to device if required
    - You also have the option of using micro-g framework
    - Flash ROM, then optional zips
    - Reboot
    - And Enjoy :D

Upgrading to a new version
    - Copy the ROM to your device
    - Flash ROM
    - And Enjoy :D

Downloads
    *** Please do NOT create any mirrors ***
    Lineage-14.1 for Amazon Fire HD10"

Source Code
    - Kernel Source: https://github.com/ggow/android_kernel_amazon_mt8173-common
    - Suez Tree: https://github.com/ggow/android_device_amazon_suez
    - mt8173-common Tree: https://github.com/ggow/android_device_amazon_mt8173-common

Thanks
    - @k4y0z and @xyz` for the bootloader hack
    - @Goayandi for the mt8173 resources
    - LineageOS

Note
    Their is a issue with video playback do to the omx library files. This is a link to flash a fix in recovery for this problem below.
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=80762749&postcount=248

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Amazon Fire HD 8 and HD 10

Contributors
    ggow, Ziona
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x

Version Information

Created 2019-09-26
    Last Updated 2020-08-11
    OMX FIX FOR VIDEO PLAYBACK

FLASH VIA RECOVERY

FIX'S YOUTUBE , FACEBOOK , LOCAL & WEB PLAYBACK

(No more video black screen or glitches)

:good:
    Project is definitely not dead. There is a lot of activity from various people since I have been absent. Hope everyone has had a good Christmas and wish everyone a great new year.

Things should start settling down for me in the new year, hopefully by the end of the first quarter.
    @ggow Any news about the new build with working OMX?

Not had a chance to do anything as yet. Busy with work, high stress and need to focus on that for the moment. When that passes then I can start to do more again.
    Just a quick note, progress has been slow this week due to time constraints.

Interviewing for another job this week and away on business next week.
    Things will start progressing once I get through the hump.