#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
About Resurrection Remix:
#getresurrected The Latest Resurrection Remix OS 8.6 Update “Based On Android 10” Has Been Released. We work to make your android experience elegant. Handpicked features beautifully packed in one OS. Screenshots Personalizations Don’t get lost in the plethora of customization options. Advanced...
1. This ROM has nothing related to ODM images! So you don't need to ask/install anything like that, just follow the instructions.
2. This ROM will never work with any versions of Google Camera (GCam)!
3. You need to flash Stock Android 10 before flashing this ROM.
4. For VoLTE, you need to boot into stock firmware and enable it before flashing this ROM!
5. If you came from SODP ROMs, you need to go back to official Android 10 firmware, and boot into launcher.
6. YOU MUST USE Q VENDOR in order to be able to boot.
MD5 (RROS-Q-8.6.6-20210201-pdx206-Unofficial.zip) = 3a113c03750e2d8993ae648910fb5392
Unofficial-build: Link (AFH)
Looking For CinemaPro And PhotoPro:
Flashing and updating:
How to flash
Make sure you upgraded to Official Android 10.0 from Sony
Unlock bootloader is necessary.
Download latest platform-tools from google
1. Install fastbootd drivers, guidance
2. Put your device into fastboot by volume up key.
3. Enter fastbootd:
fastboot reboot fastboot
fastboot set_active a fastboot flash boot_a boot.img fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta_a vbmeta.img fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta_system_a vbmeta_system.img fastboot erase metadata fastboot flash system_a system.img fastboot flash product_a product.img
fastboot erase userdata
Google Applications (optional):
OpenGapps: http://opengapps.org/ (ARM64->Android 10.0->Pico, Nano or Micro)
Information: Flash the GApps before the first boot. If not, a clean flash is recommended.
Flash Magisk in recovery.
SD CARD Notice:
Format you sdcard into 'FAT32' if your sdcard can NOT be use in this system
Issues and reports:
Report issues only if you are using the ROM kernel
If an additional mod is installed, make sure it's unrelated, and mention it
Make sure the issue wasn't discussed earlier in the threads
Share a log of the error with Logcat for example
Also thanks to:
BBN Shion Sjll
nezorflame (This build won`t come out so fast without his server)
The Resurrection Remix Team
Feel free to donate me: