• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DISCONTINUED][ROM][UNOFFICIAL][20210205] Pixel Experience Eleven for Xperia 5 II

Search This thread

churchner420

Mar 25, 2015
btw. only H.S in game enhancer can be using in the rom.
So there will be Game Enhancer? The refresh rate settings are not that important to since it will probably just stick with the system refresh rate then but how about the focus options like DND mode when gaming so that no calls or notifications can come through? Do you think you can that to work?

Is the Pixel experience recovery included? If not can you maybe include it with the next build and make the zip a flashable zip? I think that would make updated sooooo much easier

Does ok Google work when the screen is off?

I think I have asked all the questions now haha ;)

Last edited:

ken442266

Jun 29, 2014
So there will be Game Enhancer? The refresh rate settings are not that important to since it will probably just stick with the system refresh rate then but how about the focus options like DND mode when gaming so that no calls or notifications can come through? Do you think you can that to work?

Is the Pixel experience recovery included? If not can you maybe include it with the next build and make the zip a flashable zip? I think that would make updated sooooo much easier

Does ok Google work when the screen is off?

I think I have asked all the questions now haha ;)

NO Game Enhancer. It`s not working. And for now still have to using fastboot for flashing. And for google stuff. IDK. Google is working fine but in my country google assistant can't working.

Reactions: churchner420

churchner420

Mar 25, 2015
NO Game Enhancer. It`s not working. And for now still have to using fastboot for flashing. And for google stuff. IDK. Google is working fine but in my country google assistant can't working.
Alright, thank you soo much for being that patient with me ;)
If you have not touched Google at all then it will probably not work just like safetynet.

One last question and then I promise I'll shut up ;) is DT2W on board und will you also port PE plus when it is released in March?

churchner420

Mar 25, 2015
All camera needs some hack to make it work. And I will post a stock camera next month when I update PE, Along with R photo pro && cinema pro .And about the exfat problem have to wait for official to release the kernel source.
What did you mean with "for exfat you have to wait for the official kernel source"? Does that mean that since this ROM will never be official we will never get exfat support? That would be very bad and unfortunately a big argument not to use the ROM cause I use a lot of USB sticks that are exfat with my phone

ken442266

Jun 29, 2014
What did you mean with "for exfat you have to wait for the official kernel source"? Does that mean that since this ROM will never be official we will never get exfat support? That would be very bad and unfortunately a big argument not to use the ROM cause I use a lot of USB sticks that are exfat with my phone

No. I mean exfat problem have to wait for sony to release them kernel so we can get it fixed. But for now. Exfat will still be a problem until sony release a11 kernel for pdx206.

Reactions: churchner420

DashoIISO

Aug 2, 2011
Follow the excat instructions. It sounds a bit like you skipped the fastboot reboot fastboot. That is mandatory cuase it is a super partition device

fastboot reboot fastboot.
to fastbootd
I have to try this but it's same issue (waiting booting screen long time...)

3. You need to flash Stock Android 10 before flashing this ROM.
so.. stock Android 11 is work too?

yeppp.. Android 11 is not work lol
I try flashing Stock Android 10 and .... solved :D

thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: ken442266

churchner420

Mar 25, 2015
Hasn't Sony already released the kernel so that you can fix the exfat problem? I mean the A11 firmwares are available for every region now. I will switch to this ROM straight away once there is exfat support cause stock A11 from Sony sucks really hard

Last edited:

churchner420

Mar 25, 2015
I found a bug: fingerprint does not work for authentication in banking apps or e.g. Ebay and stuff. Only for unlocking the phone. DO you think you can fix that in the march update?

churchner420

Mar 25, 2015
And I found another really significant one. Rotation is really often not working and nothing not even a reboot fixes that. Can you have a look into that?
That might also be fixed by moving to A11 vendor in March just as the fingerprint authentication

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

NOTICE:
    This is the last update before i sold this phone.
    [Please make sure you updated to 58.1.X (Which is Android11)]
    From PE.
    + Plus Edition
    + Bluetooth SBC Dual Channel
    + Improved unlocking animations
    + Face unlock
    + March Security Patch

From Me.
    + R vendor Based
    + Assistant key fixed
    + Camera key fixed
    + 5Ghz hotspot support

About Pixel Experience

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
    Based on Android 11.0

Important Information
    1. This ROM has nothing related to ODM images! So you don't need to ask/install anything like that, just follow the instructions.
    2. This ROM will never work with any versions of Google Camera (GCam)!
    3. You need to flash Stock Android 11 before flashing this ROM.
    4. For VoLTE, you need to boot into stock firmware and enable it before flashing this ROM!
    5. If you came from SODP ROMs, you need to go back to official Android 11 firmware, and boot into launcher.
    6. Please make sure you are using Android 11 Stock ROM [Version > 58.1.X] before flash this.
    7. Still in developing. May have some unexpected bugs.

Downloads Links:
    PEP is uploading. ETA One Day.

PixelExperience_pdx206-11.0-20210205-1222-BETA-UNOFFICIAL
    Unofficial-build: Link (MEGA)

Looking For CinemaPro And PhotoPro:
    Click Here

Flashing and updating:
    How to flash
    Make sure you upgraded to Official Android 10.0 from Sony
    Unlock bootloader is necessary.
    Download latest platform-tools from
    google

1. Install fastbootd drivers, guidance
    2. Put your device into fastboot by volume up key.
    3. Enter fastbootd:
    Code:
    fastboot reboot fastboot
    4. Flash LineageOS:
    Code:
    fastboot set_active a
    fastboot flash boot_a boot.img
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta_a vbmeta.img
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta_system_a vbmeta_system.img
    fastboot erase metadata
    fastboot flash system_a system.img
    fastboot flash product_a product.img
    5. If you are first time to flash LineageOS, Wipe the old userdata:
    Code:
    fastboot erase userdata

GApps:
    Already included

Root access:
    Flash Magisk in recovery.

SD CARD Notice:
    Format you sdcard into 'FAT32' if your sdcard can NOT be use in this system

Issues and reports:
    Report issues only if you are using the ROM kernel
    If an additional mod is installed, make sure it's unrelated, and mention it
    Make sure the issue wasn't discussed earlier in the threads
    Share a log of the error with Logcat for example

Bugs:
    LDAC (Not sure)
    FP Not working in Third Apps

Also thanks to:
    BBN Shion Sjll
    nezorflame (This build won`t come out so fast without his server)
    The Pixel Experience Team

Source:
    Kernel Source
    Device vendor
    Device Tree

Feel free to donate me:
    Paypal

Screenshots:

Screenshot_20210122-105131.png
    Screenshot_20210122-105048.png
    Screenshot_20210122-105125.png
    two minor issues.

1) nowhere to disable one sim card out of the two.
    2) there is no option for 5GHz in the settings of hotspot.

overall it runs smoothly. thank you!
    magisk patched from .51 works for magisk without having to use TWRP. Works great! Does anyone know if we can port Side Sense over to this ROM?
    The only bug Ive found is that if you rotate the device to landscape, it doesnt want to rotate back to portrait without turning the screen on and off

Maybe it's the PE problem.
    But mine is fine.
    So there is no march update coming? :(