No. PE will drop this week, And of course with March security patch. But not plus. i haven't saw any move on PE plus. And a sadly new. this will be the last update due to my personal reason, I have to sold this phone.
Thanks for single handedly creating and maintaining all the custom roms available for the 5 ii for so long. You worked hard for a not very popular phone and made people like me who missed flashing roms very happy! Wish you the best in life! Stay healthy and safe bro.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
This is the last update before i sold this phone.
[Please make sure you updated to 58.1.X (Which is Android11)]
+ Plus Edition
+ Bluetooth SBC Dual Channel
+ Improved unlocking animations
+ Face unlock
+ March Security Patch
+ R vendor Based
+ Assistant key fixed
+ Camera key fixed
+ 5Ghz hotspot support
About Pixel Experience
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
Based on Android 11.0
1. This ROM has nothing related to ODM images! So you don't need to ask/install anything like that, just follow the instructions.
2. This ROM will never work with any versions of Google Camera (GCam)!
3. You need to flash Stock Android 11 before flashing this ROM.
4. For VoLTE, you need to boot into stock firmware and enable it before flashing this ROM!
5. If you came from SODP ROMs, you need to go back to official Android 11 firmware, and boot into launcher. 6. Please make sure you are using Android 11 Stock ROM [Version > 58.1.X] before flash this. 7. Still in developing. May have some unexpected bugs.
PEP is uploading. ETA One Day. PixelExperience_pdx206-11.0-20210205-1222-BETA-UNOFFICIAL Unofficial-build: Link (MEGA)
5. If you are first time to flash LineageOS, Wipe the old userdata:
fastboot erase userdata
Flash Magisk in recovery.
SD CARD Notice: Format you sdcard into 'FAT32' if your sdcard can NOT be use in this system
Issues and reports:
Report issues only if you are using the ROM kernel
If an additional mod is installed, make sure it's unrelated, and mention it
Make sure the issue wasn't discussed earlier in the threads
Share a log of the error with Logcat for example
LDAC (Not sure)
FP Not working in Third Apps
Also thanks to:
BBN Shion Sjll
nezorflame (This build won`t come out so fast without his server)
The Pixel Experience Team