#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10.x (Q),
which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo.
And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
Official LineageOS website : http://lineageos.org
About LineageOS Legal : http://lineageos.org/legal/
1. This ROM has nothing related to ODM images! So you don't need to ask/install anything like that, just follow the instructions.
2. This ROM will never work with any versions of Google Camera (GCam)!
3. You need to flash Stock Android 10 before flashing this ROM.
4. For VoLTE, you need to boot into stock firmware and enable it before flashing this ROM!
5. If you came from SODP ROMs, you need to go back to official Android 10 firmware, and boot into launcher.
6. High Refresh Rate switch is opposite due to my bad while hack sony vendor into LineageOS (NOT A BUG)
Unofficial-build: Link (AFH)
Looking For CinemaPro And PhotoPro:
Google Applications (optional):
OpenGapps: http://opengapps.org/ (ARM64->Android 10.0->Pico, Nano or Micro)
Information: Flash the GApps before the first boot. If not, a clean flash is recommended.
Flashing and updating
How to flash
Make sure you upgraded to Official Android 10.0 from Sony
Unlock bootloader is necessary.
Download latest platform-tools from google
1. Install fastbootd drivers, guidance
2. Put your device into fastboot by volume up key.
3. Enter fastbootd:
fastboot reboot fastboot
fastboot set_active a fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img fastboot erase metadata fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash product product.img
fastboot erase userdata
Download Lineage Recovery
Flash and boot into Recovery then choose Apply update - Apply from ADB, then sideload the gapps package on your PC with adb tool:
adb sideload <PATH OF GAPPS>
Flash Magisk in recovery.
SD CARD Notice:
If your SD card can NOT use in this system
Just format it into 'FAT32' (On PC)
It will works
DO NOT format by android
(Android will format it into 'ExFat' and seems to be some 'reading' issue)
Issues and reports
Report issues only if you are using the ROM kernel
If an additional mod is installed, make sure it's unrelated, and mention it
Make sure the issue wasn't discussed earlier in the threads
Share a log of the error with CatLog for example
Also thanks to:
The LineageOS Team
The CyanogenMod Team