Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

genesisalgor

May 22, 2013
Rio de Janeiro
^^ THIS

thanks for explaining

Cheers

As to mention @superdragonpt I'm getting a pretty amazing battery life in your LL rom, despite the MTK kernel related problem of 20~0 discharge, the overall endurance of the battery is great in this Rom and I always thought that LL is more power hungry than KK, but at least I'm fine, another great thing to mention is that Wi-Fi seems to not be more a havoc of battery drainage as it was in KK. A strange thing is the measuring is perfectly well, but if I reboot the phone everything resets, screen time, wi-fi, starts from zero again.

Some pictures to proof my usage, A few time of gaming, reading e-mails, slack, social media and saw some videos in youtube during the day, brightness is 30~60% during my usage with the adaptive display enabled.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-09-20-15-30.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-09-20-15-30.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 696
  • Screenshot_2015-07-09-20-15-33.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-09-20-15-33.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 684
  • Screenshot_2015-07-09-20-15-38.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-09-20-15-38.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 679
  • Screenshot_2015-07-09-23-40-58.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-09-23-40-58.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 616
Alarm not working while interruptions off, or your being inturupted? I'm on superdragonpt latest ROM and alarm works for me.... I can't confirm that not been inturupted is working,no one is brave enough to ring me late at night Ha Ha :) Have you priority turned on at the bottom of the interruptions setting page, I think basically you want to be disturbed by priority, but your only priority when everything else is turned off is alarm.

Reactions: zed-78

kenturky

the rom is great, but I keep getting a bootloop when installing xposed.... on LL Beta 3 and this one...

After flashing xposed, it gets to the jiayu rom bootanimation, then starts optimizing apps. It goes halfway, and runs into a bootloop. Any way to fix this?

Yesterday, I was out, and gravitybox had some problem, and the phone restarted and was optimizing apps. then it was in a continious bootloop till the phone battery died out...

Tried the latest xposed, v67, still bootlooping....

Any fix? @superdragonpt ?

zedbest

Apr 19, 2013
Bologna
Xposed need to be flashed immediately after the rom installation, with the few native apps only. Otherwise bootloop is granted.

genesisalgor

May 22, 2013
Rio de Janeiro
I hope we can see some update coming from you @superdragonpt, if Jiayu doesn't deliver a AOSP update anymore, I hope you can at least fixes the things in your unofficial using some stuff of the new ui, currently only missing NFC as the bluetooth can be easily fixed with the newest 5.1 modem. Your rom is so far the beast, and clean and beautifully stock =D

I'll just want to ask something! In future builds, please re-enable the vibration when powering on the device, because without the vibration I usually miss the recovery combo, lol, because it's press-up + power, after the vibration, just hold vol+up, without the vibration I usually miss the right time, or enter in factory mode lol

Bonuman

Nov 25, 2010
Doesn't work. It's a persistent notification.

Edit: I've been able to remove it with GravityBox.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * DO NOT LEECH MY DOWNLOADS, PLEASE RE-DIRECT YOUR FORUM /PAGE
     * TO THIS THREAD, IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, YOU CAN SAY THANKS,
     * AND MAYBE BUY ME SOME BEERS
     */

Hi

Unofficial LP 5.1 Rom 01072015

Changelog
    • Baseband: Reverted to an older version (More stable than the latest Beta4)
    • GAPPS (minimal)
    • Pre-Rooted (with Chainfire's SuperSU)
    • Reverted rear / front camera Main Drivers (blobs) , more stable (when compared to latest Beta4 )

Storages are swaped (I think we all like it this way ?) ;)

Smartwake added (Settings > Smart Wake)
    • Double click to wake screen
    • Draw up to unlock
    • Draw Down to pause music
    • Draw right to switch next song
    • Draw left to switch previous song
    • Draw C to awake camera
    • Draw e to awake
    • Draw w to awake File Manager
    • Draw m to awake Music
    • Draw o to awake Phone

Removed:
    • NFC :
    Why?
    --> Unstable and Battery Draining

• Several other small fixs

BUGS:
    • You Tell me

GPL compliance
    --> The rom uses the Official LL ROM, BETA4 STOCK Kernel binary

How to install:

First of All: BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP ...

This is an full SPFT Rom set, so, as always, you need the proper MTK VCOM drivers and S.P.FlashTools installed.

If your still on KitKat Layout: Use the Firmware Upgrade Option
    If your already on Lollipop Layout: simply use the Download Only Option

The Full Rom set, includes TWRP LL (from @DerTeufel1980 )

Rom Download:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347767398

Credits:

MTK /Jiayu / Vanzo
    Based on iocean rom
    DerTeufel1980 / Jiayu.DE ( LL twrp / awesome guys / All the support / Sorry my Bad German :p )
    Chainfire( SuperSU )
    ALL this lovely community ;) ---> Yes, YOU !

If you want a fully working and Stable Rom: Stay on latest KitKat ...

Cheers ;)
    I had to create an new thread.
    XDA DevDB Projects are not being added into our Device's Forum Tag ...

Thanks
    Best "LolliRom" ever: clean, smooth and battery-friendly. Thanks superdragonpt! ;)
    Great Build @superdragonpt, really fast and smooth! I only see that some heavy games as Asphalt 8 and Modern Combat 5 tends to be a little laggy on this and other LP builds, in KK is way smooth and no problems, hopefully this will be fixed with more builds!

Regarding NFC, so far that wasn't working for me, I can't even use Android Beam. So no missing point since it's removed to be improved, hope we get it working perfectly as KK soon.

And good news is Xposed is working really nice in your Rom =)
    Settings, sound & notifications, interruptions. In here I've turned all priority interruptions off.... This works for me, alarm still wakes me, and a star comes up in the statusbar that I presume is the notification that its on.