Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
FlokoROM v2.0 is based on crDroid, but we have some differences like:
- OmniSwitch included
- Kawaii Easter Egg in Floko Settings
- Remove Music Player
- Remove Extra Font Packages
crDroid and LineageOS features:
- SmartNav (SmartBar, Fling, Pulse...)
- Network traffic monitor
- switch 4G/LTE icon
- Battery bar
- Statusbar Quick/Smart pulldown
- QS columns
- Lockscreen customization
- Switch "Recents" style
- HW button configurations
- Expanded desktop
- Rounded corners
- Style (Theming)
- Volume panel customization
- brand-new dashboard
- Videos recorded by snap are missing the last second.
Power off during plugged USB PC cable Disk encryption. (Tablet is encryptable but NO DECRYPTABLE RECOVERY now) Direct PCM playback (force fallback to deep buffer)
- Wrong Wi-Fi band in some country (Probably broadcom firmware related. It's hard to fix.)
- If you encountered other issues, please tell me
How to Install
- MAKE A BACKUP OF ALL YOUR DATA.
- (First time) Extact boot.img from ROM zip
- (First time) Reboot to bootloader
- (First time) Flash extracted boot.img to boot
- (First time) Flash TWRP to FOTAKernel and recovery (Please don't forget update TWRP for the first Floko install)
- Reboot to Recovery
- Wipe /system, /data, /cache, Dalvik/ART Cache
- Flash ROM, GApps, Magisk (optional), ...
- Reboot to System
love. respect. and love.
- Dirty Unicorns
- FlokoROM: github.com/FlokoROM
- kernel: https://github.com/koron393/android_kernel_sony_msm8974
FlokoROM, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
Source Code: https://github.com/FlokoROM
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: 23.5.A.1.291
Based On: crDroid
Last Updated 2020-02-17