• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DISCONTINUED] SoLdieR9312s *CTA2* ROM 26.1 [P] & *ETF5* MOD ZIP 6.0 [Q] | AROMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ianmacd

Jan 5, 2016
Amsterdam
localhost
All my firmware modules are 965F except for PDA Version, that is 960F (no idea why).

I can confirm i have same issue.

I have changed the device check method to a safer way.
We will see if this is fixed in 2.1, strange that nobody else reported so far.

Weird. We're all flashing the same files on the same devices. As you can see from the attached screenshot, no such problem exists here.

Have you guys flashed any other kind of ROM or firmware apart from Soldier's? My phone has only ever had stock or Soldier on it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180425-205106.jpg
    Screenshot_20180425-205106.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 554

gaww

Oct 4, 2010
Asheville, NC
Weird. We're all flashing the same files on the same devices. As you can see from the attached screenshot, no such problem exists here.

Have you guys flashed any other kind of ROM or firmware apart from Soldier's? My phone has only ever had stock or Soldier on it.

No I didn't - still not sure how it go there. After Odin stock, I wiped everything before this time only flashing these ROMs.

However, phone info was showing the PDA version from build.prop that I apparently missed. Changed them, rebooted, and only 965 shows now.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Last edited:
Just thought I would report back that I was able to successfully flash Soldier's Stock ROm - thanks to the various suggestions - my problem was that I had could not boot after flashing this rom - which was flashed after I had been runninig a different Rom and Custom Kernel. I ended up flashing the Dev Base from Alexander (I think that who made it) and then immediatley wiped and flashed This rom. All good so far.

Very smooth - nice rom.
Thanks for all the suggestions and help. AND MOSTLY thanks for the work you have done on this ROM.

Thanks for your post added. Im having same issue. My Rom is Alxndr dev base 5.4 based on ARCC firmware. im downloading alexndr base 5.6 based on ARD firmware right now..

Will flash it and then flash ver 2.0 rom

pinoy_ako07

Jan 30, 2010
Thank you for your continued support for this phone. Really appreciate it. Just a question, within the installation, do you get to choose which CSC you want installed? If yes, do you have the option TEL (Telstra, Australia)? If no, can you please add this in? Thank you.

SoLdieR9312

Sep 22, 2012
NRW
www.renovate-ice.com
Thank you for your continued support for this phone. Really appreciate it. Just a question, within the installation, do you get to choose which CSC you want installed? If yes, do you have the option TEL (Telstra, Australia)? If no, can you please add this in? Thank you.

I do not add custom csc,do not select oxm flashing in aroma and rom will use your current csc.

Reactions: pinoy_ako07

herodesthebig

Mar 4, 2010
Hallo How to activate the Funktion call recoder

Inviato dal mio SM-G960F utilizzando Tapatalk

I´m in the same situation, I already activate the CSC for call recording, and other CSC´s by using the Aroma installer

The phone boot smoothly but I can't find any configuration in the "3 dots" from Samsung Dial, literally nothing

i have the dual sim Exynos version, my baseband is ARD4

my best regards

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

You need to activate it in aroma csc features, then call record is in the phone app when you do a call.

I continue in the same situation, I make a clean install, formatting and wiping everything.

I already activate the CSC for call recording, and other CSC´s by using the Aroma installer

The phone boot smoothly but I can't find any configuration in the "3 dots" from Samsung Dial, literally nothing

when I make a call, just see the common options , no REC button or similar

i have the dual sim Exynos version, my baseband is ARD4

my best regards

0pritt0

Mar 31, 2018
Hi.

I have the penultimate version, R19, but I'm wrong.

... but it also happened to me in the previous ones and I do not know what it could be due to:

Gmail notifications, the number of messages shown on the icon, does not correspond to the messages received.

Which may be due?

Thank you.

salada2k

Jun 22, 2008
Melbourne

Use ALEXNDR dev base ROM for this, and you can change your CSC to Telstra.

Rename his zip file by putting TEL_ at the start of the filename. Then flash in TWRP. Then if you like, you can come back here and then flash this ROM but you will keep Telstra CSC and will still have VoLTE, WiFi Calling, and Rich Messaging.

Enjoy

You have to uninstall the magisk completely before flashing the 2.0 ROM.
I have tried it and it works.

Or, get the magisk 17 apk from this thread and then uninstall magisk manager after rom installation, then install the new magisk 17 apk.

I've gone from 1.9 up to 2.0 via dirty flash with no issue here too. I'd uninstalled Magisk Manager prior to flashing which worked fine. Alt solution from Largewoodenspoon (I'm scared even typing your username ?) would do the trick too ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Largewoodenspoon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xda_thread_2k20.png

modzip_base_details.png

• G96[5/0]FXXU9ETF5
    • Security Patch Level: June
    • Android 10.0
    • Support for G96XF/FD
    • Latest Busybox included
    • Stock patched Kernel (remove dm-verity, force encryption)

modzip_features.png

• CSC Features in AROMA Installer
    • Font Options in AROMA Installer
    • Emoji Options in AROMA Installer
    • Bixby Remap Options in AROMA Installer
    • Bootsplash Options in AROMA Installer
    • Force aptX Bluetooth Codec in AROMA Installer
    • Dual Sim SD Card Mod Option in AROMA Installer

latest_release.png

modzip_changelog.png

• Full Changelog from Version 1.0 up to the latest Release on my Webpage, click here.

install_instructions.png

You need to be on a Custom ROM based on the Version of the MOD Zip!

1. Make a backup of your current device state, so you can go back if something is broken
    2. Flash a Custom ROM based on the current MOD ZIP, i highly recommended [ALEXNDR]s DevBase
    3. DO NOT WIPE system! [Mod zip do not contain a full rom!]
    4. Flash the matching MOD ZIP in TWRP [example: Custom ROM is DTD7 -> DTD7 Mod]
    5. Flash latest Twrp Flashable Firmware
    6. Device will reboot after Firmware flash
    7. Enjoy

If you want to update to new base, simply flash the Custom ROM Update, then my mod zip, done.

Android 9 Full ROM [Out of Date / Discontinued]:

rom_base_details.png

• G96[5/0]FXXS7CTA2
    • Security Patch Level: January
    • Android 9.0
    • ODEXED
    • Support for G96XF/FD
    • No-Root or Magisk as option
    • Fake Knox 0x0 in system [still 0x1 in Bootloader!]
    • Debloated
    • FRP Lock and RMM removed

rom_features.png

• CSC Features in AROMA Installer
    • Font Options in AROMA Installer
    • Emoji Options in AROMA Installer
    • Bixby Remap Options in AROMA Installer
    • Bootsplash Options in AROMA Installer
    • Force aptX Bluetooth Codec in AROMA Installer
    • Stock patched Kernel (remove dm-verity, force encryption, vaultkeeper, frp lock)
    • Option to add your own ODM Partition into ROM and flash it

latest_release.png

rom_changelog.png

• Full Changelog from Version 1.0 up to the latest Release on my Webpage, click here.

install_instructions.png

STOCK ROM -> MY ROM:

1. Backup your Internal Storage if needed
    2. Format Data then Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik-Cache, Internal Storage
    3. Reboot to TWRP again
    4. Flash latest release
    5. Flash latest twrp flashable firmware [F and FD only]
    6. Device will reboot after Firmware flash
    7. Enjoy

ANOTHER CUSTOM ROM -> MY ROM:

1. Backup your current ROM
    2. Wipe system, data, cache, dalvik-cache
    3. Flash latest release
    4. Flash latest twrp flashable firmware [F and FD only]
    5. Device will reboot after Firmware flash
    6. Enjoy

MY PIE ROM -> MY PIE ROM (Update):

1. Backup your current ROM
    2. Flash latest release (dirty flash)
    3. Flash latest twrp flashable firmware [F and FD only]
    4. Device will reboot after Firmware flash
    5. Enjoy

helpful_links.png

sharing_policy.png

Code:
    Please do not take anything without asking me first. I will 99% allow you to use anything, just ask first though.
    You cannot use any of my work which hasn't been released in an official ROM/MOD release unless given express permission.
    I'm not responsible for anything that happens to your device while using this ROM/MOD.
    By using this ROM you agree with the above terms.

Thanks @mwilky for being such a great developer and the whole Renovate Team for being awesome :)

XDA:DevDB Information
    [DISCONTINUED] SoLdieR9312s *CTA2* ROM 26.1 [P] & *ETF5* MOD ZIP 6.0 [Q] | AROMA, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S9

Contributors
    SoLdieR9312
    Source Code: Samsung Stock Kernel with edited Ramdisk

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP, Latest Firmware

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 26.1 & 6.0
    Stable Release Date: 2020-06-18

Created 2018-03-31
    Last Updated 2020-07-05
    Hey Guys,

i'm uploading v23.0 based on CSJ1 (October Security Patch Base) (will be done in about 2 hours..)
    CSJ1 Firmware and DualSim + SDCard Mod are already up on my webpage.

Changelog will be:
    -rebased to CSJ1 (October Security Patch Base)
    -updated Stock patched Kernel to CSJ1
    -updated Magisk to v20.0
    -updated AdAway to 4.2.9

As all of you know, i do not own a S9 series device anymore since March, so i'm only able to fix issues by getting logs and clear description of what is not working.
    The ROM comes with everything that was included in July, when i stopped the project.
    As i got many pm's in the last time, that it would be nice to see my project back, i have decided to push a update to the ROM and see how it will go.

The new Telegram Support Chat can be found here.

EDIT: Rom is up. As always, do a nandroid before flashing, in case of something goes wrong!
    13.0 released

ROM rebased to CRLI (Android 9.0 | PIE)
    December Security Patch Base
    Stock patched Kernel rebased to CRLI
    added some more debloat options
    ROM Updater 1.0.6 added:
    supports PIE ROM now
    fixed all links for webpage

NO Custom Kernel until Sources drops for Pie.
    Do not even try to boot with Oreo Kernel ;)

Coming from OREO i would do a Clean flash, otherwise strange issues will mess the UI.
    Coming from PIE Beta a Dirty flash will be fine.

Merry XMAS to all, and thanks for your support in 2018!
    Sorry for the delay this month guys, but 17.0 is now online. Should appear in some minutes on my servers.
    Firmware and dualsimcard mod is also up on my webpage.