[DISCONTINUED] SoLdieR9312s *CTA2* ROM 26.1 [P] & *ETF5* MOD ZIP 6.0 [Q] | AROMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

KamilKiri

Mar 25, 2012
@darkvoid_66

Flash
Flashable_G96XF_Firmware_TWRP_BRI1_r11.zip

then
G96XF-FD-BRI1_by_SoLdieR9312_8.0_r38.zip

And you're good! In installation menu you can choose magisk (latest version) and kernel (also latest version either stock or els)
No need to install magisk and kernel package seperately.

tipanic

Mar 18, 2016
Force aptx codec is not working for me, its still on sbc codec when using bluetooth. Actually i thought that it would be a fix for the low audio quality when a smartwatch and a bluetooth speaker is connected at the same time. I don't even know why Samsung hasn't fixed this bug since the S7. I need to shut down or disconnect my gear fit 2 everytime i hear music via bluetooth and thats annoying.

But anyways, thanks for the great rom, never had problems with anything, and the fast security updates are the best!

Reactions: fmaher

WhoIsJohnGalt1979

Jun 12, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I'm currently on 7.5 .. how do I update properly without loosing my apps and settings?

Go to TWRP and flash the latest ROM, select dalvick and cache only in AROMA, leave everything else as it is unless you want to make any changes. Once the aroma update is over it will prompt you to reboot. Press No. This will bring you back to TWRP. Now flash the TWRP flashable firmware zip for the new firmware. Once flashed it will automatically reboot the phone. That should do it.

QBANIN

Sep 15, 2006
Force aptx codec is not working for me, its still on sbc codec when using bluetooth. Actually i thought that it would be a fix for the low audio quality when a smartwatch and a bluetooth speaker is connected at the same time. I don't even know why Samsung hasn't fixed this bug since the S7. I need to shut down or disconnect my gear fit 2 everytime i hear music via bluetooth and thats annoying.

But anyways, thanks for the great rom, never had problems with anything, and the fast security updates are the best!
Are you sure your speaker support apt-x codec?

ffaaiissaall

Apr 11, 2011
Sargodha
Go to TWRP and flash the latest ROM, select dalvick and cache only in AROMA, leave everything else as it is unless you want to make any changes. Once the aroma update is over it will prompt you to reboot. Press No. This will bring you back to TWRP. Now flash the TWRP flashable firmware zip for the new firmware. Once flashed it will automatically reboot the phone. That should do it.
If flashable firmware is not flashed..what will.happen?rom.will.have bugs or.something?

tipanic

Mar 18, 2016
Hello it doesn't work message is coming that something is stuck in the sim tray can you pls help me I have rooted the phone for this purpose only that my two sim card n memory card can all work together

Did you install Aroma mod selection from first page? You can flash dual sim + sd card mod from there. Its not activated by default in soldiers rom.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Are you sure your speaker support apt-x codec?

oh, it didn't, neither does my car.. so my bad, never thought of that

darkvoid_66

Aug 10, 2007
Lisbon
I just finished installing this Rom, everything went ok.
Finished restoring everything and decided to run a Antutu benchmark, just to see how it was performing:
Smart_Select_20180913-230232_An_Tu_Tu_Benchmark.jpg

Smart_Select_20180913-230650_An_Tu_Tu_Benchmark.jpg

I was not expecting that much performance!!!!

sielhadi

please SoLdieR9312s can update renovate ice for S9 plus please please

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

please SoLdieR9312s can you update renovate ice for S9 plus please please i have tried all roms on xda but renovate ice still the best one, or if you can tell me how i can install all tweak's renovate ice on your rom soldier rom; apologize i know you are so busy but i didn't find any solutions. please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xda_thread_2k20.png

modzip_base_details.png

• G96[5/0]FXXU9ETF5
    • Security Patch Level: June
    • Android 10.0
    • Support for G96XF/FD
    • Latest Busybox included
    • Stock patched Kernel (remove dm-verity, force encryption)

modzip_features.png

• CSC Features in AROMA Installer
    • Font Options in AROMA Installer
    • Emoji Options in AROMA Installer
    • Bixby Remap Options in AROMA Installer
    • Bootsplash Options in AROMA Installer
    • Force aptX Bluetooth Codec in AROMA Installer
    • Dual Sim SD Card Mod Option in AROMA Installer

latest_release.png

modzip_changelog.png

• Full Changelog from Version 1.0 up to the latest Release on my Webpage, click here.

install_instructions.png

You need to be on a Custom ROM based on the Version of the MOD Zip!

1. Make a backup of your current device state, so you can go back if something is broken
    2. Flash a Custom ROM based on the current MOD ZIP, i highly recommended [ALEXNDR]s DevBase
    3. DO NOT WIPE system! [Mod zip do not contain a full rom!]
    4. Flash the matching MOD ZIP in TWRP [example: Custom ROM is DTD7 -> DTD7 Mod]
    5. Flash latest Twrp Flashable Firmware
    6. Device will reboot after Firmware flash
    7. Enjoy

If you want to update to new base, simply flash the Custom ROM Update, then my mod zip, done.

Android 9 Full ROM [Out of Date / Discontinued]:

rom_base_details.png

• G96[5/0]FXXS7CTA2
    • Security Patch Level: January
    • Android 9.0
    • ODEXED
    • Support for G96XF/FD
    • No-Root or Magisk as option
    • Fake Knox 0x0 in system [still 0x1 in Bootloader!]
    • Debloated
    • FRP Lock and RMM removed

rom_features.png

• CSC Features in AROMA Installer
    • Font Options in AROMA Installer
    • Emoji Options in AROMA Installer
    • Bixby Remap Options in AROMA Installer
    • Bootsplash Options in AROMA Installer
    • Force aptX Bluetooth Codec in AROMA Installer
    • Stock patched Kernel (remove dm-verity, force encryption, vaultkeeper, frp lock)
    • Option to add your own ODM Partition into ROM and flash it

latest_release.png

rom_changelog.png

• Full Changelog from Version 1.0 up to the latest Release on my Webpage, click here.

install_instructions.png

STOCK ROM -> MY ROM:

1. Backup your Internal Storage if needed
    2. Format Data then Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik-Cache, Internal Storage
    3. Reboot to TWRP again
    4. Flash latest release
    5. Flash latest twrp flashable firmware [F and FD only]
    6. Device will reboot after Firmware flash
    7. Enjoy

ANOTHER CUSTOM ROM -> MY ROM:

1. Backup your current ROM
    2. Wipe system, data, cache, dalvik-cache
    3. Flash latest release
    4. Flash latest twrp flashable firmware [F and FD only]
    5. Device will reboot after Firmware flash
    6. Enjoy

MY PIE ROM -> MY PIE ROM (Update):

1. Backup your current ROM
    2. Flash latest release (dirty flash)
    3. Flash latest twrp flashable firmware [F and FD only]
    4. Device will reboot after Firmware flash
    5. Enjoy

helpful_links.png

sharing_policy.png

Code:
    Please do not take anything without asking me first. I will 99% allow you to use anything, just ask first though.
    You cannot use any of my work which hasn't been released in an official ROM/MOD release unless given express permission.
    I'm not responsible for anything that happens to your device while using this ROM/MOD.
    By using this ROM you agree with the above terms.

Thanks @mwilky for being such a great developer and the whole Renovate Team for being awesome :)

XDA:DevDB Information
    [DISCONTINUED] SoLdieR9312s *CTA2* ROM 26.1 [P] & *ETF5* MOD ZIP 6.0 [Q] | AROMA, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S9

Contributors
    SoLdieR9312
    Source Code: Samsung Stock Kernel with edited Ramdisk

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP, Latest Firmware

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 26.1 & 6.0
    Stable Release Date: 2020-06-18

Created 2018-03-31
    Last Updated 2020-07-05
    Hey Guys,

i'm uploading v23.0 based on CSJ1 (October Security Patch Base) (will be done in about 2 hours..)
    CSJ1 Firmware and DualSim + SDCard Mod are already up on my webpage.

Changelog will be:
    -rebased to CSJ1 (October Security Patch Base)
    -updated Stock patched Kernel to CSJ1
    -updated Magisk to v20.0
    -updated AdAway to 4.2.9

As all of you know, i do not own a S9 series device anymore since March, so i'm only able to fix issues by getting logs and clear description of what is not working.
    The ROM comes with everything that was included in July, when i stopped the project.
    As i got many pm's in the last time, that it would be nice to see my project back, i have decided to push a update to the ROM and see how it will go.

The new Telegram Support Chat can be found here.

EDIT: Rom is up. As always, do a nandroid before flashing, in case of something goes wrong!
    13.0 released

ROM rebased to CRLI (Android 9.0 | PIE)
    December Security Patch Base
    Stock patched Kernel rebased to CRLI
    added some more debloat options
    ROM Updater 1.0.6 added:
    supports PIE ROM now
    fixed all links for webpage

NO Custom Kernel until Sources drops for Pie.
    Do not even try to boot with Oreo Kernel ;)

Coming from OREO i would do a Clean flash, otherwise strange issues will mess the UI.
    Coming from PIE Beta a Dirty flash will be fine.

Merry XMAS to all, and thanks for your support in 2018!
    Sorry for the delay this month guys, but 17.0 is now online. Should appear in some minutes on my servers.
    Firmware and dualsimcard mod is also up on my webpage.