[DISCONTINUED] SoLdieR9312s *CTA2* ROM 26.1 [P] & *ETF5* MOD ZIP 6.0 [Q] | AROMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SoLdieR9312

Sep 22, 2012
NRW
Hi
Is there a new link to update Magisk Soldier?
Magisk manager keep telling " update canal not available"
I tried this url " https://github.com/SoLdieR9312/MagiskBuilds "
But same thing :confused:
Thanks

Check the first post, the URL is written there, just the github url isn't working at all.
In addition, if you install my latest Manager, you don't need any custom url anymore.

This will not work anymore.

KamilKiri

Mar 25, 2012
@SoLdieR9312 - the newest magisk installer zip does not install Magisk Manager itself. Tried 3 times with no luck.

Root working after manual Magisk Manager install though.

minimaster123

Apr 17, 2009
Luzern
So does Samsung Pay work for anyone on this Rom using Magisk but not xposed?
For me, the test in Magisk is running fine but even hiding sPay won't fool sPay about the device being rooted...

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

So does Samsung Pay work for anyone on this Rom using Magisk but not xposed?
For me, the test in Magisk is running fine but even hiding sPay won't fool sPay about the device being rooted...

Oni-X

Sep 17, 2015
Installed lates 10.4 version. If I go to text to speach, settings app is crashing. Installed only Google text to speach... Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks

KamilKiri

Mar 25, 2012
I only used your rom and your magisk, that's why I don't know what's going on. Any reason what I can do to have it working as supposed to without manual magisk manager install?

SoLdieR9312

Sep 22, 2012
NRW
I only used your rom and your magisk, that's why I don't know what's going on. Any reason what I can do to have it working as supposed to without manual magisk manager install?

Just open Magisk Manager, go to Settings - Info

it should show 6.0.6-SoLdieR9312 if not, uninstall Manager and install manager from my magisk.zip/common/magisk.zip or get the apk on my github repo (linked in first post)

j1gga84

Jun 21, 2012
Bremen
www.android-hilfe.de
When I download the magisk manager zip from Github there is also a snet.apk inside the zip file.
Do I need this app and if yes what does this app do?

Regards

Sent from my SM-G960F with Tapatalk

Sorry for a nooby type question. These days there are so many partitions, which ones should I backup when making a nandroid backup of a SoLdieR9312 ROM? TWRP selects only System, Data and Boot by default. But should I include any others, like Vendor Image or any others before updating the ROM?

TIA

SoLdieR9312

Sep 22, 2012
NRW
Sorry for a nooby type question. These days there are so many partitions, which ones should I backup when making a nandroid backup of a SoLdieR9312 ROM? TWRP selects only System, Data and Boot by default. But should I include any others, like Vendor Image or any others before updating the ROM?

TIA

If you keep using my ROM, no need of others, otherwise you should include vendor, odm too. (If you go to pie and want to restore oreo e.g, vendor and odm is needed)

If you keep using my ROM, no need of others, otherwise you should include vendor, odm too. (If you go to pie and want to restore oreo e.g, vendor and odm is needed)

Great, thanks. I will definitely be switching to your Pie ROM but I think I'm going to wait until Samsung have updated the beta a bit more to make sure everything, like Samsung Health and support for my Galaxy Watch is fully there.

Your work is great!

EDIT: Sorry, I was just checking TWRP again. Which one is odm? I can't see that in the list of partitions.

Last edited:

KamilKiri

Mar 25, 2012
Just open Magisk Manager, go to Settings - Info

it should show 6.0.6-SoLdieR9312 if not, uninstall Manager and install manager from my magisk.zip/common/magisk.zip or get the apk on my github repo (linked in first post)

I got your point and installed Manager manually trough file manager and it works! But it doesn't install Manager straight from the zip and that's what bothers me. Tried a lot of methods and it wont install Manager automatically ;/
Now when you'll release new Rom with new Magisk and I will try to flash it, Manager will stay in old build because I would need to update Manager manually from apk. ;/

May 14, 2013
Hi, can I know for this rom, what's working and what's not?

I understand that Knox tripped Samsung pay, secure folder etc won't be working.

Is there any way to replace secure folder with "private mode"?

I intend to install xposed. But with xposed, will I not be able to use banking apps that safetynet detects?

Thanks all.

Oni-X

Sep 17, 2015
Installed lates 10.4 version. If I go to text to speach, settings app is crashing. Installed only Google text to speach... Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks

Pfiou

Oct 14, 2017
Angers
Does someone has an idea on how to assign a specific action to one of the navigation ? I would like to be able to activate torch with a long press on Home. I know we can remap Bixby but Torch is not one of the remaping options. One can also use the side bar but it's not as handy as a long press would be.

Ati75

Nov 18, 2008
You could use bxactions to make use of the bixby button. I had it mapped on torch and google assistant when my phone wasn't rooted. Worked flawlessly. I guess you shouldn't remap bixby from aroma if you want to use bxactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xda_thread_2k20.png

modzip_base_details.png

• G96[5/0]FXXU9ETF5
    • Security Patch Level: June
    • Android 10.0
    • Support for G96XF/FD
    • Latest Busybox included
    • Stock patched Kernel (remove dm-verity, force encryption)

modzip_features.png

• CSC Features in AROMA Installer
    • Font Options in AROMA Installer
    • Emoji Options in AROMA Installer
    • Bixby Remap Options in AROMA Installer
    • Bootsplash Options in AROMA Installer
    • Force aptX Bluetooth Codec in AROMA Installer
    • Dual Sim SD Card Mod Option in AROMA Installer

latest_release.png

modzip_changelog.png

• Full Changelog from Version 1.0 up to the latest Release on my Webpage, click here.

install_instructions.png

You need to be on a Custom ROM based on the Version of the MOD Zip!

1. Make a backup of your current device state, so you can go back if something is broken
    2. Flash a Custom ROM based on the current MOD ZIP, i highly recommended [ALEXNDR]s DevBase
    3. DO NOT WIPE system! [Mod zip do not contain a full rom!]
    4. Flash the matching MOD ZIP in TWRP [example: Custom ROM is DTD7 -> DTD7 Mod]
    5. Flash latest Twrp Flashable Firmware
    6. Device will reboot after Firmware flash
    7. Enjoy

If you want to update to new base, simply flash the Custom ROM Update, then my mod zip, done.

Android 9 Full ROM [Out of Date / Discontinued]:

rom_base_details.png

• G96[5/0]FXXS7CTA2
    • Security Patch Level: January
    • Android 9.0
    • ODEXED
    • Support for G96XF/FD
    • No-Root or Magisk as option
    • Fake Knox 0x0 in system [still 0x1 in Bootloader!]
    • Debloated
    • FRP Lock and RMM removed

rom_features.png

• CSC Features in AROMA Installer
    • Font Options in AROMA Installer
    • Emoji Options in AROMA Installer
    • Bixby Remap Options in AROMA Installer
    • Bootsplash Options in AROMA Installer
    • Force aptX Bluetooth Codec in AROMA Installer
    • Stock patched Kernel (remove dm-verity, force encryption, vaultkeeper, frp lock)
    • Option to add your own ODM Partition into ROM and flash it

latest_release.png

rom_changelog.png

• Full Changelog from Version 1.0 up to the latest Release on my Webpage, click here.

install_instructions.png

STOCK ROM -> MY ROM:

1. Backup your Internal Storage if needed
    2. Format Data then Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik-Cache, Internal Storage
    3. Reboot to TWRP again
    4. Flash latest release
    5. Flash latest twrp flashable firmware [F and FD only]
    6. Device will reboot after Firmware flash
    7. Enjoy

ANOTHER CUSTOM ROM -> MY ROM:

1. Backup your current ROM
    2. Wipe system, data, cache, dalvik-cache
    3. Flash latest release
    4. Flash latest twrp flashable firmware [F and FD only]
    5. Device will reboot after Firmware flash
    6. Enjoy

MY PIE ROM -> MY PIE ROM (Update):

1. Backup your current ROM
    2. Flash latest release (dirty flash)
    3. Flash latest twrp flashable firmware [F and FD only]
    4. Device will reboot after Firmware flash
    5. Enjoy

helpful_links.png

sharing_policy.png

Code:
    Please do not take anything without asking me first. I will 99% allow you to use anything, just ask first though.
    You cannot use any of my work which hasn't been released in an official ROM/MOD release unless given express permission.
    I'm not responsible for anything that happens to your device while using this ROM/MOD.
    By using this ROM you agree with the above terms.

Thanks @mwilky for being such a great developer and the whole Renovate Team for being awesome :)

XDA:DevDB Information
    [DISCONTINUED] SoLdieR9312s *CTA2* ROM 26.1 [P] & *ETF5* MOD ZIP 6.0 [Q] | AROMA, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S9

Contributors
    SoLdieR9312
    Source Code: Samsung Stock Kernel with edited Ramdisk

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP, Latest Firmware

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 26.1 & 6.0
    Stable Release Date: 2020-06-18

Created 2018-03-31
    Last Updated 2020-07-05
    Hey Guys,

i'm uploading v23.0 based on CSJ1 (October Security Patch Base) (will be done in about 2 hours..)
    CSJ1 Firmware and DualSim + SDCard Mod are already up on my webpage.

Changelog will be:
    -rebased to CSJ1 (October Security Patch Base)
    -updated Stock patched Kernel to CSJ1
    -updated Magisk to v20.0
    -updated AdAway to 4.2.9

As all of you know, i do not own a S9 series device anymore since March, so i'm only able to fix issues by getting logs and clear description of what is not working.
    The ROM comes with everything that was included in July, when i stopped the project.
    As i got many pm's in the last time, that it would be nice to see my project back, i have decided to push a update to the ROM and see how it will go.

The new Telegram Support Chat can be found here.

EDIT: Rom is up. As always, do a nandroid before flashing, in case of something goes wrong!
    13.0 released

ROM rebased to CRLI (Android 9.0 | PIE)
    December Security Patch Base
    Stock patched Kernel rebased to CRLI
    added some more debloat options
    ROM Updater 1.0.6 added:
    supports PIE ROM now
    fixed all links for webpage

NO Custom Kernel until Sources drops for Pie.
    Do not even try to boot with Oreo Kernel ;)

Coming from OREO i would do a Clean flash, otherwise strange issues will mess the UI.
    Coming from PIE Beta a Dirty flash will be fine.

Merry XMAS to all, and thanks for your support in 2018!
    Sorry for the delay this month guys, but 17.0 is now online. Should appear in some minutes on my servers.
    Firmware and dualsimcard mod is also up on my webpage.