[DISCONTINUED] [STABLE] [11.0] Pixel Experience 11 - OnePlus 5 & 5T [DUMPLING & CHEESEBURGER] [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Thracks

May 9, 2010
Austin
I am unable to utilize a USB OTG USB-C to Ethernet adapter on this ROM.

1. USB OTG checkers within Android indicate OTG SW stack is enabled and functional on the ROM.
  2. The OTG device is properly enumerated by the OS including vendor/chipset/capabilities.
  3. The OTG device is specifically advertised as USB-C OTG.
  4. The OTG device link LED lights up, but no network activity LED.
But the "ethernet tethering" setting never becomes available when this device is plugged in. There's no indication that it can be used, no interface or setting to toggle. There doesn't even appear to be a standard ethernet connection--forget tethering. It's just... nothing. This is the second USB-C OTG ethernet device I've tried, both brand new. What am I missing?

Oct 11, 2021 cheeseburger build. Nothing special about my install.

xLexip

Hello. Thank you for a great rom. One issue that I've been having is that Google Clock does not always vibrate during alarms. This is particularly a problem when I have vibrate-only alarms, that are completely silent.
The logcat dump has entries like:
Code:
11-21 19:58:54.882 E/VibratorService(1562): Failed to issue command to vibrator HAL. Retrying.
Did you flash a custom kernel?

xLexip

Hello,

To be honest I'm not the power user when it comes to ROOTs, Magisks and SafetyNet. I had some expirience with custom ROMs on my old phones but with 5T, I'm still on stock 10.0.0.1 because I don't want to loose payment features.

Can you tell me please, if I unlock bootloader, change recovery to TWRP and then install latest november PE 11 for 5T, will I be able to use Google Pay with NFC or do I have to dig deeper and instal root & magisk to use NFC (GPay) or other banking applications? Under what circumstances my phone will pass the SafetyNet?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
I can work without, no guarantee.

Last edited:

Coldieee

Aug 30, 2013
OnePlus 5T
Hello,

To be honest I'm not the power user when it comes to ROOTs, Magisks and SafetyNet. I had some expirience with custom ROMs on my old phones but with 5T, I'm still on stock 10.0.0.1 because I don't want to loose payment features.

Can you tell me please, if I unlock bootloader, change recovery to TWRP and then install latest november PE 11 for 5T, will I be able to use Google Pay with NFC or do I have to dig deeper and instal root & magisk to use NFC (GPay) or other banking applications? Under what circumstances my phone will pass the Safetynet
Yes this is the same as my setup. Google Pay and banking apps work fine. Do not install magisk when installing PE and you will be fine.

Last edited:

Key3i

Feb 19, 2017
Can't set PIN, Password, Pattern for the second user.

Settings > System > Advance > Multiple Users > Add New User

During Initial Setup, It stuck on Setup PIN and was showing Close the app error and then returning to the previous step, after trying several times to set a PIN, it didn't work. I skipped and try to set it from Settings > Security but it's the same issue. I tried PIN, Password, Pattern but it gives Close the app error or simply returns to the previous screen without any error.

By the way, PIN and Fingerprint are working fine for the main user.

Help please.

Jyjec

Sep 2, 2016
Ontario
Any way to install a custom font, I have the TTF file but beyond that I'm not sure what else to do. The font I'm trying to install is open dyslexic.

mistxx

Aug 12, 2010
Southampton
Hi all, is anyone having major battery drain in v11?... This ROM is great for android auto support in my car... However, compared to stock Oneplus software the battery life is poor on this rom...

Any ideas?

GlaringRay

Dec 14, 2021
Hey, welcome to Pixel Experience! :]
You can set the vibration intensity at Settings > OnePlus Settings.
Did this functionality move elsewhere? Even at high (Set from Accessibility > Ring Vibration) the vibration is almost unnoticeable, anything to overcome this or is it a physical limitation of the device (I haven't used OOS on this).

Apart from this the ROM works great, thanks!

waiyanaung8

Oct 1, 2021
OnePlus 5T
Guys! my PE11 Plus Edition on my OP5T was terible battery drainning. Currently my battery was replace previous month ago. how can fix this battery drain. Previous nigh i sleep with 65 % and when i wake up there was only 38 % left.

Key3i

Feb 19, 2017
Can't set PIN, Password, Pattern for the second user.

Settings > System > Advance > Multiple Users > Add New User

During Initial Setup, It stuck on Setup PIN and was showing Close the app error and then returning to the previous step, after trying several times to set a PIN, it didn't work. I skipped and try to set it from Settings > Security but it's the same issue. I tried PIN, Password, Pattern but it gives Close the app error or simply returns to the previous screen without any error.

By the way, PIN and Fingerprint are working fine for the main user.

Help please.

Updated to latest version but this issue still exists on OnePlus 5T. Please check attached video.

Attachments

• screen-20211218-173926.mp4
    7.3 MB · Views: 0

mats1

Jan 17, 2011
Hi, I have a ONE + 5 with lineageos that is rooted with magic and twrp, which I have received help with. Now I wonder if it is difficult, I can install pixelexperience myself.

Top Liked Posts