***DISCONTINUED*** Testers needed for twrp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Hi everyone
I bought lenovo legion duel a month ago, I was surprised to find out there is no custom roms available for this phone.
I am not a pro developer i did build few roms so i will need other developers help who are interested into bringing custom rom to lenovo legion duel.
There is no device tree, i did manage to get the kernel source and i have it on my github, If any devs willing to work with me please do pm me.

I am not responsible for any damage caused please backup before testing.

Port twrp 3.6.9-2 i need testers to test it since my phone is not rooted for now as its my main device.

Thanks to @Augustoandro for the guide which I followed.
Create twrp without source

Download
twrp-3.6.2_9-0-moba

Kernel Source

https://github.com/Syn7ax3rror/android_kernel_lenovo_moba

Last edited:

&(*)

May 8, 2020
Xperia XZ2
I think you should repost this in development instead of here as news discussions and guides. It might get more attention for those willing to test it.

Reactions: SyntaxError

retiredtab

Nov 16, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: SyntaxError

zestybaby

Jan 30, 2011
Tested with the CN model, unfortunately the phone would stuck on first screen with TWRP flashed to recovery partition.

zestybaby

Jan 30, 2011
I know this will probably sound rude but did you test it yourself? I mean there's no screenshots nor guides to flash it on the device, seems to be a really strange release imho.

Reactions: notnoelchannel
I know this will probably sound rude but did you test it yourself? I mean there's no screenshots nor guides to flash it on the device, seems to be a really strange release imho.

No i did not tested it the reason i asked for testers and its same as any other twrp flash guide
Tested with the CN model, unfortunately the phone would stuck on first screen with TWRP flashed to recovery partition.
this was made for european model so not sure about CN version

I am little busy with my stuides i will work on it soon.

No hurries, and I wasn't trying to blame you for that issue. Things like this happens in development, and maybe I didn't flash it correctly. Anyway, it'll be most helpful for you to update OP to include a guide.
I will do that later today it's 3 am over here.
Lenovo is doing a really really bad job at not providing at least security patches let alone new android version, We are stuck at A11, People with way older devices got A13.
I will definitely look into it as soon as I finish my exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts