- Dec 22, 2014
This is an unofficial and early build of TWRP that has not been updated since 2021. If you want a functional custom recovery, get the official LineageOS Recovery from the LineageOS Thread.
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
Warning: This build is still WIP in early stages. I posted this version so everyone can at least flash magisk and other standard zips without too much hassle. Expect bugs and possibly other unexpected behaviors, especially if you attempt to use any features not listed below. Currently working on encryption and getting the other TWRP features online.
Update (10/14/2021): I am taking a hiatus from this unofficial TWRP build. With that being said, you are welcome to fork the device tree at the bottom of the post or submit PRs. I may continue working on this when I have more time, but I'm sure another experienced developer will be able to pick up and accomplish what I had trouble with before.
What Works:* Booting to TWRP.
* Installing ZIPs.
* System, Product, Vendor, ODM, opluslog, Metadata, Persist, modem.
* a/b slot
What doesn't work:* userdata decryption. Requires forceencrypt disabler.
* Backup for any partition besides Super.
* Factory Reset
* CPU temperature
1. Run. This will not boot you to twrp, but you should see the device boot to system successfully. If it boots properly, run adb reboot bootloader. If it bootloops or freezes, STOP. Leave your model number in the comments and force reboot your device.Code:
fastboot boot twrp-3.5.2-11-holi.img
2. Runto get your current active partition slot. If it's A, then runCode:
fastboot getvar current-slot. If it's B, runCode:
fastboot flash boot_a twrp-3.5.2-11-holi.imgCode:
fastboot flash boot_b twrp-3.5.2-11-holi.img
3. Runto get back to the systemCode:
This release is built w/ the stock kernel (5.4.61-qgki-gf8e532b).
Device Tree: https://github.com/EnumC/android-OnePlusN200TMO-TWRP
Pull requests to the device tree are welcome!