• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DISCONTINUED][UNOFFICIAL][6.0.1]Pure CyanogenMod 13 for jfltexx

should i discontinue this rom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Dec 13, 2014
Natal
Flashed my phone about one hour ago and (almost) everything works flawless. The only bug detected was the connection between my phone and my moto 360 (1st gen).
The phone connects with my computer, but the smartwatch not even appear on available device list.

Anyone here facing similar problem? Any hint how to solve this issue?

vbajs

Jul 1, 2015
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Flashed my phone about one hour ago and (almost) everything works flawless. The only bug detected was the connection between my phone and my moto 360 (1st gen).
The phone connects with my computer, but the smartwatch not even appear on available device list.

Anyone here facing similar problem? Any hint how to solve this issue?
What are you talking about? Bluetooth? Well,in cm13 Bluetooth has a lot issues so I can't help you with that and the only hope is to wait for the cm team for a fix

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: eusouarturcorreia

shark jungle

Dec 4, 2015
Akron
If you Had ( insufficnt space while flashing gaps ) here is the solution
1-create text file and name it ( gaps-config)
2-add these lines
Exclude Books
Exclude Chrome
Exclude CloudPrint
Exclude Docs
Exclude Earth
Exclude ExchangeGoogle
Exclude Slides
Exclude Sheets
Exclude NewsWidget
Exclude PlayGames
Exclude Keep
Exclude Hangouts
Exclude Fitness
then save the file in the gaps.zip file directory
3-now flash the gaps and done..
Check this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akrka-iJq0c and skip to the last part ( minute 13:00)

Reactions: Pho3nX and bunbury

vbajs

Jul 1, 2015
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hey guys :(
I want to sadly announce that THERE WILL BE NO UPDATES FOR THIS ROM UNTIL 2016 DUE TO PERSONAL LIFE ISSUE
you guys can say that this ROM is going to be discontinued for a while, but I can promise you that I will mange to do an update somewhere about 1-2 Jan 2016
I can still response to your bug reports and appreciate your support but I can't do any updates for this ROM or make another ROM

Anyways,MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Last edited:

Sherrillface

Jul 12, 2011
Columbus
Yes just some apps or file managers haven't caught up with marshmallow on permissions side I us es pro file manager and have access but some others can't see external SD I'm guessing its the same bis with other apps like music players and galleries

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Pho3nX

Jun 13, 2013
I want to sadly announce that THERE WILL BE NO UPDATES FOR THIS ROM UNTIL 2016 DUE TO PERSONAL LIFE ISSUE
you guys can say that this ROM is going to be discontinued for a while, but I can promise you that I will mange to do an update somewhere about 1-2 Jan 2016
I can still response to your bug reports and appreciate your support but I can't do any updates for this ROM or make another ROM

No problem bro, true life is always the priority ! ;)
I hope your problems will be resolved, sincerely

Best regards

Reactions: vbajs

shark jungle

Dec 4, 2015
Akron
Don't flash Stock GApps with any CM13 build , if you did you will face some bugs like unresponsive touchscreen and camera force close ,
Flash only GApps provided by the OP @yahya wessam or any other variant except the Stock GAPPS Variant.

Reactions: vbajs

androidyeah

Sep 8, 2010
Bochum
Bluetooth media is not working

Hey and thank you for the Work you did.

When I connect to my car (Audi MMI) it seems to be fine and everything, but when I try to play music nothing happens. In spotify it just stays at 0:00 and not going further. Same in YouTube. After a minute or so I get the error message that Bluetooth got force closed and I have to reconnect..

vbajs

Jul 1, 2015
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hey and thank you for the Work you did.

When I connect to my car (Audi MMI) it seems to be fine and everything, but when I try to play music nothing happens. In spotify it just stays at 0:00 and not going further. Same in YouTube. After a minute or so I get the error message that Bluetooth got force closed and I have to reconnect..
Its a known issue in all cm13 builds
Your only hope is wait for cm team for fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3ad58f6fea4cdedbf4e3d6478cfc4f17.jpg

Hello everyone
    May I present my unofficial pure cm13 without any modifications
    This is MY FIRST EVER ROM
    This ROM is very stable (as it's the no.1 priority for every ROM),(almost) bug free and grants an excellent battery life[emoji4]
    ROM here
    gapps(choose arm and android 6.0[emoji6],If you want to get Google's on tap working DO NOT use pico as there is a bug where in pico google on tap just Fc)
    Screenshots:-
    95c2a5d176a28d31590c1748a059bd80.jpg
    9aa51adaf1180494e997b5db38fd672f.jpg
    209ad245bc73d748d09713fe560d5aa7.jpg
    1afa5487a12e1b3448669ccb3dd2ce4d.jpg

Thanks to:-
    Cm team (for build guide and source)
    XDA (for an fix command I found in the forums)

Video review by @ISF :-

Video review by @shark jungle :-
    And also don't forgot to hit that thanks button
    Changelogs:-
    Code:
    initial release
    Planned Updates and Changelogs:-
    Code:
    fix for Bluetooth,"invalid number" bug and more minor bugs,for full changelog visit [URL]www.cmxlog.com/13[/URL] and also proper build date since someone complained about it
    How to report bugs THE RIGHT WAY:-
    1.To make life easier for me I NEED LOGCATS(search In google how to[emoji6])
    2.Make sure your report is specific and report politely (not like "this is fcing,FIX IT" or "This build is broken, REBUILD IT")
    3.DONT Report bugs if you:-
    *installed xposed or mods
    *dirty flashed the ROM
    *flashed the ROM in a device which the ROM is NOT made for(especially other s4 variants, the only variant which this ROM is made and tested is JFLTEXX)

Known and solved issues:-
    In Bluetooth Audio to Bluetooth deck is not working (semi-major) confirmed to be fixed in next update :)

Minors issues(hidden due to leaving no space to write more) :-
    1.speakers doesn't do any sounds after a soft reboot(minor,manual solution=do a full reboot)
    2.after applying a theme,the default theme or your old applied theme has left some themed leftovers (minor,manual solution=do a full reboot)
    3.after you end a call with someone(or the opposite) the error " inviald number" pops up (minor,No solution rather than wait for CM team for a fix) confirmed to be fixed in next update :)
    4.in the blacklight option, all sections are 1 back, example if your choose 2 secs it will be 3secs (minor,no solution rather than wait for Cm team for fix)

you tell me if there is more :p

OK guys,before I close this thread and completely discontinue the ROM
    I just want say that :-
    THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT no really, thank you guys for supporting me on this ROM I couldn't have built without your support and appreation so thank you guys so much
    And also I am going to working on something else
    I am going to build an unofficial AICP v11 MM ROM for you guys(and it seems that AICP team has ended their support for jftexx or they don't have a maintainer) and also I am going to work on a cm13 unofficial (again pure cm13) with my friend and give him all the credits (as I am teaching him how to build cm) for the galaxy note 3 (if they already have official cm13 then nevermind)
    Anyways,thank you so much for everything :)
    And HAPPY NEW YEAR
    NOTE :- @malybru please come and add to the thread tile "[discontinued]" and close this thread
    I have a suggestion. It will be nice if you shift this project from UNOFFICIAL to OPTIMIZED as what we had from @AntaresOne back in the days of CM 12 and 12.1 when @invisiblek was the maintainer of the JFLTEXX and you can contribute to the CM tree even if your not the official maintainer.

Note.
    In CM there are more than one maintainer of the same device example the LG G4 H815 have two maintainers.
    If it could be possible contact with @AntaresOne and you can both maintain the JFLTEXX and provide much stable builds :cool:

We can all use OPTIMIZED builds.

Sorry for my Bad English.

@Kushan02 has made those OPTIMIZED builds and this is not a bad idea I will contact @AntaresOne and see what he will say

I'm already setting up stuff for the JDCTeam Optimized CM13.... The 100% original and unique one! :cool: