Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ralfbergs

Dec 6, 2014
You know that the 20151230 update is from cm team themselves and not form me
Errr, no. ;)

Actually I missed this. ;)

Anyway, thanks for your great work for the community, very much appreciated.

And I am planning to discontinue the ROM since cm13 nighties came
I think that makes sense, as there shouldn't be two teams/individuals working on the more-or-less same code independently. Maybe you can join the other guys that work on the "official" CM-13 nightlies and contribute to and even increase their success?

vbajs

Jul 1, 2015
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I think that makes sense, as there shouldn't be two teams/individuals working on the more-or-less same code independently. Maybe you can join the other guys that work on the "official" CM-13 nightlies and contribute to and even increase their success?

Sorry but cm team said only 1 person takes place of the official ROM @AntaresOne is the person who has name written on this place for now

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NingaR

Feb 6, 2013
Suggestion

Sorry but cm team said only 1 person takes place of the official ROM @AntaresOne is the person who has name written on this place for now

I have a suggestion. It will be nice if you shift this project from UNOFFICIAL to OPTIMIZED as what we had from @AntaresOne back in the days of CM 12 and 12.1 when @invisiblek was the maintainer of the JFLTEXX and you can contribute to the CM tree even if your not the official maintainer.

Note.
In CM there are more than one maintainer of the same device example the LG G4 H815 have two maintainers.
If it could be possible contact with @AntaresOne and you can both maintain the JFLTEXX and provide much stable builds :cool:

We can all use OPTIMIZED builds.

Sorry for my Bad English.

vbajs

Jul 1, 2015
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I have a suggestion. It will be nice if you shift this project from UNOFFICIAL to OPTIMIZED as what we had from @AntaresOne back in the days of CM 12 and 12.1 when @invisiblek was the maintainer of the JFLTEXX and you can contribute to the CM tree even if your not the official maintainer.

Note.
In CM there are more than one maintainer of the same device example the LG G4 H815 have two maintainers.
If it could be possible contact with @AntaresOne and you can both maintain the JFLTEXX and provide much stable builds :cool:

@Kushan02 has made those OPTIMIZED builds and this is not a bad idea I will contact @AntaresOne and see what he will say

Reactions: NingaR

AntaresOne

Recognized Developer
Sep 30, 2013
Chieti, Italy
www.antaresone.eu

Note.

@Kushan02 has made those OPTIMIZED builds and this is not a bad idea I will contact @AntaresOne and see what he will say

I'm already setting up stuff for the JDCTeam Optimized CM13.... The 100% original and unique one! :cool:

vbajs

Jul 1, 2015
Redmi Note 10 Pro
OK guys,before I close this thread and completely discontinue the ROM
I just want say that :-
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT no really, thank you guys for supporting me on this ROM I couldn't have built without your support and appreation so thank you guys so much
And also I am going to working on something else
I am going to build an unofficial AICP v11 MM ROM for you guys(and it seems that AICP team has ended their support for jftexx or they don't have a maintainer) and also I am going to work on a cm13 unofficial (again pure cm13) with my friend and give him all the credits (as I am teaching him how to build cm) for the galaxy note 3 (if they already have official cm13 then nevermind)
Anyways,thank you so much for everything :)
And HAPPY NEW YEAR
NOTE :- @malybru please come and add to the thread tile "[discontinued]" and close this thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3ad58f6fea4cdedbf4e3d6478cfc4f17.jpg

Hello everyone
    May I present my unofficial pure cm13 without any modifications
    This is MY FIRST EVER ROM
    This ROM is very stable (as it's the no.1 priority for every ROM),(almost) bug free and grants an excellent battery life[emoji4]
    ROM here
    gapps(choose arm and android 6.0[emoji6],If you want to get Google's on tap working DO NOT use pico as there is a bug where in pico google on tap just Fc)
    Screenshots:-
    95c2a5d176a28d31590c1748a059bd80.jpg
    9aa51adaf1180494e997b5db38fd672f.jpg
    209ad245bc73d748d09713fe560d5aa7.jpg
    1afa5487a12e1b3448669ccb3dd2ce4d.jpg

Thanks to:-
    Cm team (for build guide and source)
    XDA (for an fix command I found in the forums)

Video review by @ISF :-

Video review by @shark jungle :-
    And also don't forgot to hit that thanks button
    Changelogs:-
    Code:
    initial release
    Planned Updates and Changelogs:-
    Code:
    fix for Bluetooth,"invalid number" bug and more minor bugs,for full changelog visit [URL]www.cmxlog.com/13[/URL] and also proper build date since someone complained about it
    How to report bugs THE RIGHT WAY:-
    1.To make life easier for me I NEED LOGCATS(search In google how to[emoji6])
    2.Make sure your report is specific and report politely (not like "this is fcing,FIX IT" or "This build is broken, REBUILD IT")
    3.DONT Report bugs if you:-
    *installed xposed or mods
    *dirty flashed the ROM
    *flashed the ROM in a device which the ROM is NOT made for(especially other s4 variants, the only variant which this ROM is made and tested is JFLTEXX)

Known and solved issues:-
    In Bluetooth Audio to Bluetooth deck is not working (semi-major) confirmed to be fixed in next update :)

Minors issues(hidden due to leaving no space to write more) :-
    1.speakers doesn't do any sounds after a soft reboot(minor,manual solution=do a full reboot)
    2.after applying a theme,the default theme or your old applied theme has left some themed leftovers (minor,manual solution=do a full reboot)
    3.after you end a call with someone(or the opposite) the error " inviald number" pops up (minor,No solution rather than wait for CM team for a fix) confirmed to be fixed in next update :)
    4.in the blacklight option, all sections are 1 back, example if your choose 2 secs it will be 3secs (minor,no solution rather than wait for Cm team for fix)

you tell me if there is more :p
    Hey guys :(
    I want to sadly announce that THERE WILL BE NO UPDATES FOR THIS ROM UNTIL 2016 DUE TO PERSONAL LIFE ISSUE
    you guys can say that this ROM is going to be discontinued for a while, but I can promise you that I will mange to do an update somewhere about 1-2 Jan 2016
    I can still response to your bug reports and appreciate your support but I can't do any updates for this ROM or make another ROM

Anyways,MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
    OK guys,before I close this thread and completely discontinue the ROM
    I just want say that :-
    THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT no really, thank you guys for supporting me on this ROM I couldn't have built without your support and appreation so thank you guys so much
    And also I am going to working on something else
    I am going to build an unofficial AICP v11 MM ROM for you guys(and it seems that AICP team has ended their support for jftexx or they don't have a maintainer) and also I am going to work on a cm13 unofficial (again pure cm13) with my friend and give him all the credits (as I am teaching him how to build cm) for the galaxy note 3 (if they already have official cm13 then nevermind)
    Anyways,thank you so much for everything :)
    And HAPPY NEW YEAR
    NOTE :- @malybru please come and add to the thread tile "[discontinued]" and close this thread

Note.

I'm already setting up stuff for the JDCTeam Optimized CM13.... The 100% original and unique one! :cool: