[Discontinued][XT-1643][XT-1625][ROM][6.0.1][Unofficial] Slim6 - Athene

Search This thread

Silesh.Nair

Mar 19, 2012
This ROM is tested only on the devices mentioned. You are welcome to test it on your device and report.

Sent from my Moto G⁴ Plus using Tapatalk

Silesh.Nair

Mar 19, 2012
I think your model has issues with all roms. Like schreps told you in the chat, it's important to get logs to know what the issue is with your device. So either you or anyone that has your model needs to pull out logs. That's the only way we can move forward.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Reactions: Prabhat00

Alejo2108

May 28, 2016
tested in the xt1641 and everything works fine. I just do not like the interface. I prefer more pure android

easyrider77

Dec 3, 2009
Model xt1622 single sim on T-Mobile one plus everything unlimited, no throttle.

Tested temasek and PAC Roms. Both have no incoming calls. I never noticed if LTE dropped to h though, don't get a lot of incoming calls, just know I'm not recieving any incoming.

Everything works normally on stock with root just fine. If I recall right, my LTE doesn't seem to switch down to h at all on stock.

I'm wondering how on the dual sim phones that sim two works just fine, including incoming calls, yet sim one still does not work.
I'd think whatever code was used in sim two to fix it, you could use that same fix for sim one, but with my extremely limited knowledge of ROM makeing, I'm not sure. Just a thought

Last edited:

skooter32

Sep 12, 2015
Last time a installed this rom a had problems with it booting freezes etc what's it like now?

1chrome

Feb 20, 2016
Bangalore, India
Hey guys, could anybody tell me if LAF is working on SlimRom? Please?

Edit: It seems to be working :)

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

calexil

Nov 29, 2013
hell
calexil.com
x1625 here, everything seems to be working fine, except slow-mo camera and lockscreen widgets.

which are two features I really want... can we get these added in asap?

J

joeeboogz

How was battery life in this rom anybody still running slim roms they are still making an official version but its still on marshmallow

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This rom will not be receiving updates anymore.

QwLetDx.png

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. Our main goal is to offer users a slimmed down yet feature rich alternative to other android operating systems. The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code. All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by our public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This ROM has been tested on xt-1643 dual sim and xt-1625 single sim variants only.

Slim6 is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and offers the following original features
    • Slim Navbar & Hardware key rebinding. Single tap action,​​ ​long press action, double tap action!
    • Slim Actions & Chamber of secrets!
    • SlimRecents. A Faster alternative to stock recents!
    • SlimLauncher. ​An​ ​Open​ ​source,​ ​feature​ ​filled​ ​launcher!
    • Status bar customisations. ​Clock and Date / Battery!
    • Substratum Legacy Support

Requirements:
    TWRP 3.0.20 build: Recovery TWRP 3.0.2.0 for Moto G4

How to install:
    From stock
    1. Copy the ROM zip on your phone
    2. Reboot in TWRP Recovery mode
    3. Backup your phone!
    4. Format/Wipe system, cache, dalvik, data
    5. Flash/Install ROM
    6. Flash Install Gapps (OpenGapps ARM MM Mini or smaller is recommanded)
    7. Reboot

Upgrade from previous build ( via OTA )
    1. Download the update using the OTA app
    2. Reboot in TWRP Recovery mode
    3. Format/Wipe only cache, dalvik
    4. Flash/Install ROM
    5. Flash Install Gapps (OpenGapps ARM MM Mini or smaller is recommanded)
    6. Reboot

Downloads

ROM : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=109834
    GAPPS : OpenGapps
    RECOVERY : https://dl.twrp.me/athene/

Updates

Updates are provided via OTA. Flash this file only if you are flashing this build and Gapps. For subsequent builds, OTA app is included in the ROM. You will be notified when there is an update. Updates usually come every Friday.

Issues

• Builds are based off vache's repos, so the same issue that is in Temasek & Pac builds is there in this rom. Calls made through the sim in slot2 does not have call audio. Fixed, thanks to @Shreps. Will be included in the build dated 20160923.
    • No VoLTE support

Credits

Shreps, vache, ashwin007, elandroido, khaoticking, yeshwanthvshenoy

Sources

https://github.com/boulzordev/android_kernel_motorola_msm8952
    Read the OP

Sent from my Moto G⁴ Plus using Tapatalk
    Please read thread title , i hope you know whats discontinued mean

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using XDA-Developers Legacy app