(Discount) 50% off any SGS3 Accessory

Search This thread

Lightyear25

Feb 3, 2011
Cincinnati
All you have to do is.

1. Sign up to a Samsung Account on http://www.samsung.com/us/support/account
2. Go to (My Account)
3. Register your Samsung Galaxy S3 (Any Model, Any Carrier)
4. Once you register your device, within a few minutes you will get a email with a special coupon code for 50% off any SGS3 accessory... including the All Share Cast Dongle.

You will receive 2 emails, the first will be a welcome email and the second will be the promo code for 50% off plus free UPS Ground shipping on orders over $50.

FYI - There is a time limit once receiving the promo code, although I do not know the exact duration, if someone could fill me in I would appreciate it.

(This is US only)

Last edited:

mikesdot

Jan 11, 2011
I jus gave it a try...and it worked...and free shipping...I was really debating on jus going to the store and jus buying it...but $99.99 I couldn't do it...but for $49.99...why not...thanks dude

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

mikesdot

Jan 11, 2011
if I want to ship it to europe ??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

IDK if they ship to outside the U.S.

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Damn if only I knew there was a time limit once registered.
Well hopefully their wireless charger comes out before 11/16...

yeah i didn't know that either...I should of mentioned it...but I will mention that if you're trying to get the MHL 5 to 11 pin adaptor...you can't...its on back order...you can't even checkout with it in your basket with the discount...

kl25

Apr 10, 2010
thanks for the heads up.

tried to slip my canadian s3 through the cracks, no luck lol. didnt like my imei.

if anyone isn't going to use their promo code it'd be awesome if you can let me know!

ptulluri

Apr 18, 2010
OnePlus 8 Pro
All you have to do is.

2. Go to (My Account)
4. Once you register your device, within a few minutes you will get a email with a special coupon code for 50% off any SGS3 accessory... including the All Share Cast Dongle.

You will receive 2 emails, the first will be a welcome email and the second will be the promo code for 50% off plus free UPS Ground shipping on orders over $50.

FYI - There is a time limit.

(This is US only)

Quick question on Samsung website. It list AllShare Cast Dongle is compatible with the following is this true.

**Compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S III (T-Mobile and Sprint), Galaxy Note II and Galaxy Note 10.1. Compatibility may require the latest software update.

Lightyear25

Feb 3, 2011
Cincinnati
Quick question on Samsung website. It list AllShare Cast Dongle is compatible with the following is this true.

**Compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S III (T-Mobile and Sprint), Galaxy Note II and Galaxy Note 10.1. Compatibility may require the latest software update.

To my knowledge, yes... all the All Share Cast Dongle really is, is a proprietary wireless HDMI receiver.

tonu42

Nov 14, 2010
dope, 50% off, thanks OP!

Than again samsungs prices at half off are exactly what they are on amazon. So except for batteries or docks, uselesssssssss

If any one wants the code PM me, I dont need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: g2uzer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All you have to do is.

2. Go to (My Account)

FYI - There is a time limit once receiving the promo code, although I do not know the exact duration, if someone could fill me in I would appreciate it.

(This is US only)
    dope, 50% off, thanks OP!

Than again samsungs prices at half off are exactly what they are on amazon. So except for batteries or docks, uselesssssssss

If any one wants the code PM me, I dont need it.
    IDK if they ship to outside the U.S.

yeah i didn't know that either...I should of mentioned it...but I will mention that if you're trying to get the MHL 5 to 11 pin adaptor...you can't...its on back order...you can't even checkout with it in your basket with the discount...

Here's a link to the adapter tip on amazon. $8 is hard to beat, still available.

http://www.amazon.com/Original-Sams...349295406&sr=8-1&keywords=samsung+adapter+tip
    You don't see why not? Really mate? I suppose you live in the US and haven't had any experience with online shops declining international cc's. A very good example is www.newegg.com and www.benq.com. Hell, even though I use a US credit card, as long as I use it with an IP outside of the US then I'd be declined.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I never claimed to have all of the answers, I am just trying to help get you guys a discount... sorry. :rolleyes:
    Got the code but I'm not gonna use it. First person to pm and I will send you the code... One condition tho, must intend to use it

Sent from my SGH-T999
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone