[DISCUSS] Unbrick Zenfone 5Z (ZS620KL) with QMSCT Qualcomm 9008

Search This thread

pravin073

Jun 14, 2017
Can not download darco pdf for guide of QMSCT 9008 for asus zenfone 5z

Please provide another link of pdf or provide pdf for easier download there is no any google drive access to download pdf for Asus Zenfone 5z Qmsct 9008 guide darco.pdf

superfes

Jul 24, 2010
OnePlus 11
Last edited:

missfitlove

Jan 19, 2013
New Delhi
Same problem with video

I followed this guide after losing fastboot (black screen only and no response at all) and got fastboot working again. I tried flashing images from the payload dumper output(newest stock p from Asus website) from the other thread for rooting and unbricking and every image was successful except for vendor(error reading sparse file). I tried rebooting bootloader but kept getting error for vendor only. I tried erasing the partition and trying again but randomly shut off and no fastboot or any response again. Only this time it doesn't show up as Qualcomm 9008 on my computer. I made a cable with the green wire and ground shorted (for edl) but that doesn't work. And I've tried every possible button combo still nothing. Also have been charging the phone for a few hours because I have no idea where its at as I've been messing with this for almost a week now and haven't seen the percentage since last successful boot to stock. Last I saw a percentage was when I booted to twrp before i lost fastboot it was 100% so I doubt its that but idk. I'm not sure where to go from here.

I was able to flash lineage os originally but it kept getting stuck at boot animation and I could flash back to stock successfully(went back and forth a few times and no problems until I randomly had this problem with losing fastboot). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Also something to note for this thread is that I needed to install different drivers that I found somewhere else for this to work. Also I only needed the ***fac-for-qmsct* firmware. The first two were useless and I have no idea what their purpose is. Also didn't need to modify anything. Just needed to install qpst. Installed qdart. Installed newer drivers. And run the test on qmsct. If you're running into problems then either redo everything from scratch on a different computer or try to wipe all remnants of qpst, qdart, drivers, and any other unbricking solutions you downloaded and start from scratch. Also one last thing is it only works if you allow qpst to talk on public and private networks when windows asks. Not sure why it needs internet but it only worked with that for me.

UPDATE**

I took the back cover off the phone (actually wasn't that hard) and disconnected the battery for a while and reconnected it, but still nothing. Also tried shorting the edl pins(not sure if I'm shorting the right ones or not as there isn't a proper diagram anywhere I could find) I used the diagram for the ze620kl instead which is very similar. Still nothing tho. I'm starting to think the motherboard is toast. Any ideas, please share.

One last thing that I'm confused about. On my laptop, I have a type c thunderbolt port and when I connect the phone to that port device manager updates and sees "Intel(R) USB 3.1 extensible Host Controller 1.10" and when I disconnect the phone, it disappears. I only get an update on device manager with this one port which I don't understand why.

https://youtu.be/rlsfFL81kIs needs some help

missfitlove

Jan 19, 2013
New Delhi
I'm able to put into edl mode :D:D:D:D put i don't have qdart please provide me the link for the historical think happen.. And i promise i will Share you guys how to put in edl mode by edl pin point. Please provide ms ths link of QDart.

Attachments

• IMG-20200315-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20200315-WA0006.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_20200315_192058.jpg
    IMG_20200315_192058.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 362

AmeyDude

Jun 26, 2016
Link for QDART in DRACO pdf not working

Can someone please share a link for the QDART zip. The link in the pdf gives error that user might have removed the files

AND1 Master

May 15, 2013
Malolos
Hey guys. Hope you all had a great weekend.

I'm trying to flash the raw firmware but I got an error saying "Request the signature from server failure (Unauthorized FRP account)". How can I bypass that?

prvnyadav28

Feb 17, 2014
Zenfone 5z bricked

I have been facing this issue with this guide. When i try to install zip through qdart. It says that fhlaoder fail: process fail. My phone is always in edl.mode as soon as i connect to laptop it connects in edl.mode and when qdart starts sending software throught qdart phone disonnects for a brief second and reconnets causing fhloader error. I also have doubt regarding the file which i need to flash. In the guide its the qmsct file. On xda he said to download CSC file and his screenshot he is flashing raw file through qdart.

Reactions: AmeyDude

AmeyDude

Jun 26, 2016
I have been facing this issue with this guide. When i try to install zip through qdart. It says that fhlaoder fail: process fail. My phone is always in edl.mode as soon as i connect to laptop it connects in edl.mode and when qdart starts sending software throught qdart phone disonnects for a brief second and reconnets causing fhloader error. I also have doubt regarding the file which i need to flash. In the guide its the qmsct file. On xda he said to download CSC file and his screenshot he is flashing raw file through qdart.
Can you please attach the QDART ZIP, it would be very helpful or maybe provide a link?
And how did you get your phone in edl mode?

missfitlove

Jan 19, 2013
New Delhi
Sorry for my poor English, I'm a Taiwanese :p

Let's talk about something that bricking and unbricking this device...

I've got a Zenfone 5Z (ZS620KL) at version 80.30.96.111 and want to unlock the bootloader but get a error while using official unlock app.
And I found some article saying that it will only work at older version e.g. 80.11.37.49.
Thus, I tried to downgrade to version 80.10.8.54 and follow the guide from here.
https://xdaforums.com/zenfone-5z/how-to/guide-zenfone-5z-how-to-root-downgrade-t3815877

Guess what? I totally bricked this device and get black screen, with vol down + power button get vibrate only. :eek:
So, I went to ASUS official repair store and they want charge me about USD $300 to replace the motherboard, but I said no and told them I will try to revive this device by myself.

I made a special USB TYPE-C cable (as xiaomi edl usb cable) to let device boot into Qualcomm 9008 mode and follow this guide to revive this device.
https://www.firmware27.com/2018/05/firmware-asus-zs620kl.html (Draco_ZS620KL_QMSCT_download.pdf (Tutorial Flashing))

Here is the detail that unbricking this device

1. Download "WW_ZS620KL_80.30.96.111_MR2_20180921002943_release-user.raw.zip"
2. Download "CSC-ZS620KL-80.02.237.70-FAC-eng-20180810191100-factory.zip"
3. Unzip "WW_ZS620KL_80.30.96.111_MR2_20180921002943_release-user.raw.zip"
4. Install python 2.7
5. Goto directory /WW_ZS620KL_80.30.96.111_MR2_20180921002943_release-user.raw/factory_for_QMSCT
6. Execute "unparse_img.bat"
7. Extract "fs_image.tar.gz.mbn.img" from "CSC-ZS620KL-80.02.237.70-FAC-eng-20180810191100-factory.zip" to "WW_ZS620KL_80.30.96.111_MR2_20180921002943_release-user.raw" folder
8. Run QMSCT and follow the steps in "Draco_ZS620KL_QMSCT_download.pdf"
9. If success, hold vold down + power button to reboot, it will show the splash screen
10. Reboot to bootloader and use AFT v1.0.0.71 to flash "WW_ZS620KL_80.30.96.111_MR2_20180921002943_release-user.raw.zip" again
11. Reboot and get a fully functional device back

Conclusion: DO NOT DOWNGRADE TO 80.10.8.54 TO PREVENT THIS

The gallery
https://imgur.com/a/7oyswfC

6EztuGP.jpg

vejl5yB.jpg

bDeVvdo.jpg

i79zrug.jpg

4lZEUum.jpg

hwArdXb.jpg

B1tJBGW.jpg

sU5Zc20.jpg

CLu2tHe.jpg

ToosgFj.jpg

HPHZ4q5.jpg

I lost my emei please help

btuhin17

Apr 12, 2018
when i flash via Qdart tools
Stuck his massege
"RUN: QSaharaServer_DownloadArmPrg"

I trying to flash multiple times but problem not fix

tiagopraz

Feb 3, 2020
Recovery ZS620KL EDL mode - Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COMx)

First I want to thank the author of this post:
https://xdaforums.com/zenfone-5z/how-to/discuss-unbrick-zenfone-5z-zs620kl-t3889459
Tt helped me a lot to start the repair process of my device.

I am Brazilian and I want to apologize if there are grammatical errors, I am using the ggogle translator :).
I had problems when I was trying to root my Zenfone 5Z (ZS620KL 256GB 8GB RAM SND845).
After using twrp incorrectly, the device was restarted on the fastboot screen, just the fastboot screen and nothing else. I went into despair because I know that Asus devices are quite laborious when repairs are needed.
Then I found the topic https://xdaforums.com/zenfone-5z/how-to/guide-zenfone-5z-how-to-root-downgrade-t3815877.
I used the file flashall_aft.cmd that is present in this ROM, and then the biggest problem happened. The device received the reboot command but was off and did not turn on anymore; when the power button was pressed, it only vibrated;
at the time, I realized that I had died.
However, I had already read about it on a Zenfone 4 device, which had a not very happy ending because I ended up losing imei, bandwidth, wireless settings and serial number.
Returning to the case of Zenfone 5z, researching, I found a rom available to be used as QFIL, which fortunately was not successful as it would end up like the case of Zenfone 4, but this rom helped a lot and I will make the files used here available.
I make it clear that I don't know if for other cases this procedure will work, but in my case, I managed to recover without losing imei, bandwidth settings or wireless and also the serial number was kept.
My first attempt was to perform the procedure of the topic using the file unparse_img.bat, but using this file brought me problems with windows, as I executed the file using two mouse clicks, so the batch file understood the path "." As the root of the system; so I used it by calling through the cmd window inside the place where it was stored, but I was not successful following the step by step because QDART was unable to identify some necessary files.
There may be another method to recover the device, but this one worked for me and I am posting here, I hope it helps someone else. I am sharing the following files:

adb_fastboot.zip
Draco_ZS620KL_QMSCT_download.pdf
QDART_NEW.zip
Qdart_pass.txt
files_rom_qfil.zip
QPST_2.7.496.zip
WW_ZS620KL_80.30.96.111_MR2_20180921002943_release-user.raw.zip
asus_zenphone_usb_driver_win.zip
endpoint_edl.PNG

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qto8yhNgfKdwSDFPpnLVBgnb3Hoq_NJy?usp=sharing

Extract the compressed files so that they are in their separate folders.
Enter the folder where the files extracted from the file "WW_ZS620KL_80.30.96.111_MR2_20180921002943_release-user.raw.zip" are located.
Within that folder, there are some files plus two folders which are "factory_for_QMSCT" and "firmware". During the attempts I made, I came across missing file errors detected by QDART, to avoid this, I put all files in one folder. Then, cut all the files from the root folder where you extracted the file "WW_ZS620KL_80.30.96.111_MR2_20180921002943_release-user.raw.zip" and paste into the "firmware" folder, when copying to that folder you will need to replace some files that are already there . Also cut the files from the "factory_for_QMSCT" folder and paste them into "firmware" as well. It is important to say that not all files will be used during the procedure by QDART, but to avoid interruptions during the procedure, as I did, I decided to join the files in a single folder.
Now, extract the file "files_rom_qfil.zip" also into the "firmware" folder and replace possible duplicate files if necessary. At this point, we have all the files available in the "firmware" folder.
Extract and install QPST. When using QDART, it searches for saharaserver inside the "C: \ Program Files" folder, however QPST is installed by default inside "C: \ Program Files (x86)". To resolve this, after installing QPST, copy the "Qualcomm" folder in "C: \ Program Files (x86)" to "C: \ Program Files".

Now restart the computer so that the system does not enforce the driver signature. This is necessary for installing QDART. I am not going to tell you how to disable the imposition of Windows drivers here or it will be very extensive, but it is easily found on Google.
After restarting and disabling driver imposition, install QDART as explained in the Draco_ZS620KL_QMSCT_download.pdf file.
The QDART installer is responsible for installing the USB QDLoader drivers.

After the installation is finished, we will put the device in EDL mode. Some people use special cables for this, however, as I was in a hurry I couldn't use a cable of this type, so I had to open the device. "I cried at that moment :(". I also shared an image (endpoint_edl.PNG) that displays two points next to the flat cable. Open the Windows device manager and insert the USB cable into the computer; if when inserting your device in the computer's usb port no hardware is detected, it will be necessary to force the device to enter EDL mode. To leave the device in EDL mode, use forceps or something that conducts energy and insert in these two points in order to close a circuit, if you already have the device connected to the computer by usb, holding the forceps in these two points, press and follow the device's power button for at least twenty seconds. After that the hardware sound detected in the windows should play. As the drivers have already been installed by QDART, the device must already be identified as USB QDLoader.

To find out if everything is right, run the saharaserver. From the folder "C: \ Program Files \ Qualcomm \ QPST \ bin", open the file "QPSTConfig.exe" and see if the device is identified in that application, if yes, you can close the application. Now, let's run QMSCT. It is located in the "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Qualcomm \ QDART \ bin" directory. It may be that in the first execution an error message appears, just press the "OK" button and then you will be asked to restart the application, you can proceed with the restart.

We can proceed by following the steps described in the "Draco_ZS620KL_QMSCT_download.pdf" file. The only difference is where the files will be located, because our files are all within the "firmware" folder. Therefore, in the QMSCT configuration screen, the file "Draco_UFS_PROVISION_And_SW_download_FHLOADER.xtt" will be located inside the "firmware" folder and the "Binary Image Folder Path" option should also be pointed to the "firmware" folder. Taking this into account, the steps described in the .pdf are valid.
After proceeding with the procedure, QMSCT will display the message "PASS". It means that the procedure was successful and no files were missing. It is important to inform that in case of failure during the process due to communication problems with the COM port, it is necessary to close the QMSCT, remove the device from the computer's USB port, press the power button for a longer time than normal until it vibrates . That done, open the QMSCT, hold the ENDPOINTS with tweezers to leave EDL mode and with them closed, connect the device again to the USB port, so the QMSCT will identify you again and start the process again.

If there is no fault during the procedure, the device will still be off. Remove from the USB port and press the power button for a longer period than normal until it vibrates, then the device will have returned to the previous situation that left it on the fastboot screen. Detail that the imei remains intact as well as the bandwidth and wireless settings.

To get out of the continuous fastboot screen, I had to change slot a to slot b and install the twrp that is inside the compressed file "adb_fastboot.zip".
On the fastboot screen, connect the device again to the computer and install the asus usb driver that is in the file "asus_zenphone_usb_driver_win.zip".
Download a firmware file of your choice from the Asus website, I used the latest "UL-Z01R-WW-100.10.107.99-user.zip". After downloading, copy it to a memory card and install using twrp as described below.
Run the command prompt inside the folder containing the twrp and adb files, or browse to the folder using cmd. If using the PowerShell window for execution, errors will occur, use only cmd.
to change the slot and install twrp, run the commands:
fastboot set_active b
fastboot reboot bootloader
fastboot flash boot twrp-3.4.0-0-Z01RD.img
fastboot reboot

When the device restarts, press and hold the "vol -" button and twrp will be called. Click "install"> "select storage" and select the memory file just inserted with the firmware file downloaded from the Asus website, proceed with the installation until the end and use the option "reboot to system".

Last edited:

Ritesh.

Mar 1, 2017
I followed the guide but qmsct is stuck a RUN QSaharaServer_DownloadArmPng even after i left it overnight by increasing the timeout

Reactions: GogoiRaktim

SkullDice666

Sep 14, 2021

https://xdaforums.com/zenfone-5z/how-to/discuss-unbrick-zenfone-5z-zs620kl-t3889459

I am Brazilian and I want to apologize if there are grammatical errors, I am using the ggogle translator :).
I had problems when I was trying to root my Zenfone 5Z (ZS620KL 256GB 8GB RAM SND845).
After using twrp incorrectly, the device was restarted on the fastboot screen, just the fastboot screen and nothing else. I went into despair because I know that Asus devices are quite laborious when repairs are needed.
Then I found the topic https://xdaforums.com/zenfone-5z/how-to/guide-zenfone-5z-how-to-root-downgrade-t3815877.
I used the file flashall_aft.cmd that is present in this ROM, and then the biggest problem happened. The device received the reboot command but was off and did not turn on anymore; when the power button was pressed, it only vibrated;
However, I had already read about it on a Zenfone 4 device, which had a not very happy ending because I ended up losing imei, bandwidth, wireless settings and serial number.
Returning to the case of Zenfone 5z, researching, I found a rom available to be used as QFIL, which fortunately was not successful as it would end up like the case of Zenfone 4, but this rom helped a lot and I will make the files used here available.
I make it clear that I don't know if for other cases this procedure will work, but in my case, I managed to recover without losing imei, bandwidth settings or wireless and also the serial number was kept.
My first attempt was to perform the procedure of the topic using the file unparse_img.bat, but using this file brought me problems with windows, as I executed the file using two mouse clicks, so the batch file understood the path "." As the root of the system; so I used it by calling through the cmd window inside the place where it was stored, but I was not successful following the step by step because QDART was unable to identify some necessary files.
There may be another method to recover the device, but this one worked for me and I am posting here, I hope it helps someone else. I am sharing the following files:

adb_fastboot.zip
QDART_NEW.zip
Qdart_pass.txt
files_rom_qfil.zip
QPST_2.7.496.zip
endpoint_edl.PNG

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qto8yhNgfKdwSDFPpnLVBgnb3Hoq_NJy?usp=sharing

Enter the folder where the files extracted from the file "WW_ZS620KL_80.30.96.111_MR2_20180921002943_release-user.raw.zip" are located.
Within that folder, there are some files plus two folders which are "factory_for_QMSCT" and "firmware". During the attempts I made, I came across missing file errors detected by QDART, to avoid this, I put all files in one folder. Then, cut all the files from the root folder where you extracted the file "WW_ZS620KL_80.30.96.111_MR2_20180921002943_release-user.raw.zip" and paste into the "firmware" folder, when copying to that folder you will need to replace some files that are already there . Also cut the files from the "factory_for_QMSCT" folder and paste them into "firmware" as well. It is important to say that not all files will be used during the procedure by QDART, but to avoid interruptions during the procedure, as I did, I decided to join the files in a single folder.
Now, extract the file "files_rom_qfil.zip" also into the "firmware" folder and replace possible duplicate files if necessary. At this point, we have all the files available in the "firmware" folder.
Extract and install QPST. When using QDART, it searches for saharaserver inside the "C: \ Program Files" folder, however QPST is installed by default inside "C: \ Program Files (x86)". To resolve this, after installing QPST, copy the "Qualcomm" folder in "C: \ Program Files (x86)" to "C: \ Program Files".

Now restart the computer so that the system does not enforce the driver signature. This is necessary for installing QDART. I am not going to tell you how to disable the imposition of Windows drivers here or it will be very extensive, but it is easily found on Google.
After restarting and disabling driver imposition, install QDART as explained in the Draco_ZS620KL_QMSCT_download.pdf file.

After the installation is finished, we will put the device in EDL mode. Some people use special cables for this, however, as I was in a hurry I couldn't use a cable of this type, so I had to open the device. "I cried at that moment :(". I also shared an image (endpoint_edl.PNG) that displays two points next to the flat cable. Open the Windows device manager and insert the USB cable into the computer; if when inserting your device in the computer's usb port no hardware is detected, it will be necessary to force the device to enter EDL mode. To leave the device in EDL mode, use forceps or something that conducts energy and insert in these two points in order to close a circuit, if you already have the device connected to the computer by usb, holding the forceps in these two points, press and follow the device's power button for at least twenty seconds. After that the hardware sound detected in the windows should play. As the drivers have already been installed by QDART, the device must already be identified as USB QDLoader.

To find out if everything is right, run the saharaserver. From the folder "C: \ Program Files \ Qualcomm \ QPST \ bin", open the file "QPSTConfig.exe" and see if the device is identified in that application, if yes, you can close the application. Now, let's run QMSCT. It is located in the "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Qualcomm \ QDART \ bin" directory. It may be that in the first execution an error message appears, just press the "OK" button and then you will be asked to restart the application, you can proceed with the restart.

We can proceed by following the steps described in the "Draco_ZS620KL_QMSCT_download.pdf" file. The only difference is where the files will be located, because our files are all within the "firmware" folder. Therefore, in the QMSCT configuration screen, the file "Draco_UFS_PROVISION_And_SW_download_FHLOADER.xtt" will be located inside the "firmware" folder and the "Binary Image Folder Path" option should also be pointed to the "firmware" folder. Taking this into account, the steps described in the .pdf are valid.
After proceeding with the procedure, QMSCT will display the message "PASS". It means that the procedure was successful and no files were missing. It is important to inform that in case of failure during the process due to communication problems with the COM port, it is necessary to close the QMSCT, remove the device from the computer's USB port, press the power button for a longer time than normal until it vibrates . That done, open the QMSCT, hold the ENDPOINTS with tweezers to leave EDL mode and with them closed, connect the device again to the USB port, so the QMSCT will identify you again and start the process again.

If there is no fault during the procedure, the device will still be off. Remove from the USB port and press the power button for a longer period than normal until it vibrates, then the device will have returned to the previous situation that left it on the fastboot screen. Detail that the imei remains intact as well as the bandwidth and wireless settings.

To get out of the continuous fastboot screen, I had to change slot a to slot b and install the twrp that is inside the compressed file "adb_fastboot.zip".
On the fastboot screen, connect the device again to the computer and install the asus usb driver that is in the file "asus_zenphone_usb_driver_win.zip".
Download a firmware file of your choice from the Asus website, I used the latest "UL-Z01R-WW-100.10.107.99-user.zip". After downloading, copy it to a memory card and install using twrp as described below.
Run the command prompt inside the folder containing the twrp and adb files, or browse to the folder using cmd. If using the PowerShell window for execution, errors will occur, use only cmd.
fastboot set_active b
fastboot reboot

When the device restarts, press and hold the "vol -" button and twrp will be called. Click "install"> "select storage" and select the memory file just inserted with the firmware file downloaded from the Asus website, proceed with the installation until the end and use the option "reboot to system".

I'm having the same issue and I got it to detect by using a pair of forceps like you did but I'm stuck at QDART.

When I try to install it is missing the step where it asks which plugins to load and security configuration
- Factory
- R&D

When I try to open QMSCT its missing the Setup --> Configuration options. It just says File and Help.

• I restarted my comp and did the Disable Imposition of Windows drivers through advanced settings again.
  • I opened the QDART setup files as admin.
  • I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it a few times and even went to Custom and selected install this and any additional files or something like that.
  • I did notice that QMSCT was not under QDART in the startup menu but it was under its own folder and it had a different icon as well.
PDF
1631659405499.png

MY COMPUTER:
1631659476045.png

I'm gonna go back and check the steps again and maybe even just reorganize it in bullet form because I have ADHD and I do better when things are numbered and all that.

Last edited:

adb_fastboot.zip
QDART_NEW.zip
Qdart_pass.txt
files_rom_qfil.zip
QPST_2.7.496.zip
endpoint_edl.PNG

fastboot set_active b
fastboot reboot

i followed your procedure and result in
QSaharaServer_DownloadArmPrg
Test tree ended at 2021/9/26

fail in QMSCT.....

Last edited:

RASTA_DANEK

Nov 13, 2014
hi guys i have totally dead phone i can only enter to edl mode by shorting the pins on the mainboard i tried to unbrick but i every it ends with error can someone help me. I tried it on 2 laptops and pc on windws 7, 8.1 and 10 and the same every time I put logs from the qmsct. What is the OpenPort:5971? I also tried a few cables

Attachments

• qmsct.txt
    3.6 KB · Views: 24
  • port_trace.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 10

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry for my poor English, I'm a Taiwanese :p

Let's talk about something that bricking and unbricking this device...

I've got a Zenfone 5Z (ZS620KL) at version 80.30.96.111 and want to unlock the bootloader but get a error while using official unlock app.
    And I found some article saying that it will only work at older version e.g. 80.11.37.49.
    Thus, I tried to downgrade to version 80.10.8.54 and follow the guide from here.
    https://xdaforums.com/zenfone-5z/how-to/guide-zenfone-5z-how-to-root-downgrade-t3815877

Guess what? I totally bricked this device and get black screen, with vol down + power button get vibrate only. :eek:
    So, I went to ASUS official repair store and they want charge me about USD $300 to replace the motherboard, but I said no and told them I will try to revive this device by myself.

I made a special USB TYPE-C cable (as xiaomi edl usb cable) to let device boot into Qualcomm 9008 mode and follow this guide to revive this device.
    https://www.firmware27.com/2018/05/firmware-asus-zs620kl.html (Draco_ZS620KL_QMSCT_download.pdf (Tutorial Flashing))

Here is the detail that unbricking this device

1. Download "WW_ZS620KL_80.30.96.111_MR2_20180921002943_release-user.raw.zip"
    2. Download "CSC-ZS620KL-80.02.237.70-FAC-eng-20180810191100-factory.zip"
    3. Unzip "WW_ZS620KL_80.30.96.111_MR2_20180921002943_release-user.raw.zip"
    4. Install python 2.7
    5. Goto directory /WW_ZS620KL_80.30.96.111_MR2_20180921002943_release-user.raw/factory_for_QMSCT
    6. Execute "unparse_img.bat"
    7. Extract "fs_image.tar.gz.mbn.img" from "CSC-ZS620KL-80.02.237.70-FAC-eng-20180810191100-factory.zip" to "WW_ZS620KL_80.30.96.111_MR2_20180921002943_release-user.raw" folder
    8. Run QMSCT and follow the steps in "Draco_ZS620KL_QMSCT_download.pdf"
    9. If success, hold vold down + power button to reboot, it will show the splash screen
    10. Reboot to bootloader and use AFT v1.0.0.71 to flash "WW_ZS620KL_80.30.96.111_MR2_20180921002943_release-user.raw.zip" again
    11. Reboot and get a fully functional device back

Conclusion: DO NOT DOWNGRADE TO 80.10.8.54 TO PREVENT THIS

The gallery
    https://imgur.com/a/7oyswfC

6EztuGP.jpg

vejl5yB.jpg

bDeVvdo.jpg

i79zrug.jpg

4lZEUum.jpg

hwArdXb.jpg

B1tJBGW.jpg

sU5Zc20.jpg

CLu2tHe.jpg

ToosgFj.jpg

HPHZ4q5.jpg

adb_fastboot.zip
    QDART_NEW.zip
    Qdart_pass.txt
    files_rom_qfil.zip
    QPST_2.7.496.zip
    endpoint_edl.PNG

fastboot set_active b
    fastboot reboot

Sorry for my poor English. I am Japanese. :p

fastboot does not work.
    It was broken while introducing twrp.
    Power does not come on.
    I can connect to a PC.
    It is recognized as "qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008".

special USB TYPE-C cable (as xiaomi edl usb cable) ← Created.

:crying:
    I figured it out how to solve the problem about the QSaharaServer timeout.
    The issue was that I was waiting to long to start the process after put the cellphone in the edl mode, when I did the process immediately after puting it in edl, everything worked