istux

Jun 26, 2012
Milano
Very nice work with the VOLUME. Now it's really good :good:

If you press vol- or vol+

14wt3td.png

If you tap on the "expand button" on the right

2j50tg7.png

If you tap twice on the left icon, you can set the silent mode time with/without exceptions, including the alarm clock :)

259fnyh.png

Last edited:

Theshawty

Feb 13, 2011

14wt3td.png

2j50tg7.png

If you tap twice on the left icon, you can set the silent mode time with/without exceptions, including the alarm clock :)

259fnyh.png

Awesome! The current volume menu is horrible.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparksys

Jul 22, 2012
2 questions

1- How to root my Z3C after having android 5.1.1?
2- is it worth to update or should I stay on 5.0.2?

lux44

Apr 10, 2014
  • After first boot the apps that were moved to SD card, were missing/broken even after couple of minutes. After second reboot everything was ok.
  • Settings menu icons have changed: 1, 2, 3, 4.
  • Recent applications list opens more quickly: 1,5 secons before, instantly now. Even after launching and quitting a game.
  • Camera: indoor / low light seems about the same.
  • When WiFi is on, 4G/3G indicator often disappears when calling (when phone switches networks). Because icons (almost) overlap on status bar. Doesn't happen with WiFi off.

Reactions: GFO and istux

Vic.

Mar 7, 2012
Sony Xperia 5 II
Oh god, those status bar icons still haven't got fixed..it's like someone is doing that on purpose. I mean, what's wrong with the stock Android icons? At least they are properly aligned ffs.

MGuDiM

May 12, 2010
1) Create your own rooted firmware with PRFCreator and flash it via recovery. Then flash the same firmware FTF with Flashtool excluding the "system"

2) Yes, if we don't find any big bug in the next few hours...
I flashed my own rooted firmware, but I still lost root access (I used SuperSU-v2.46) any idea how to get root now?:confused:

istux

Jun 26, 2012
Milano
Oh god, those status bar icons still haven't got fixed..it's like someone is doing that on purpose. I mean, what's wrong with the stock Android icons? At least they are properly aligned ffs.
I think it's always the same problem for any "baltic generic" lollipop firmware :eek:

bella, sei italiano.. comunque me lo aspettavo che non avrebbero portato le api della fotocamera
Write in english here :)
Yes, I had no hope as well, as if they didn't import API for 5.0.2, I can't see why do it now with 5.1.1

I flashed my own rooted firmware, but I still lost root access (I used SuperSU-v2.46) any idea how to get root now?:confused:
Probably we need another "correction" by @[NUT] in his dualrecovery in order to let the root work properly on 5.1.1

At the moment re-flash the rooted 5.0.2 you had previously

DavideSony

Nov 8, 2014
I think it's always the same problem for any "baltic generic" lollipop firmware :eek:

Write in english here :)
Yes, I had no hope as well, as if they didn't import API for 5.0.2, I can't see why do it now with 5.1.1

in fact.. Sony do not it because she should redo the entire software of camera..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

14wt3td.png

2j50tg7.png

259fnyh.png
    Here we go folks! :good:

Changelog list HERE
    Changelog video HERE

Video reviews HERE by @Jozinek

Screenshots:

293gh0l.png
    1zbtn3r.png
    Damn, I must've messed up when making pre rooted firmware (I used Baltic Generic customised and SU v2.46 + latest dual recovery (all boxes ticked in PRFCreator) do you know if I could just flash a new pre rooted firmware on top or do I have to go back to KitKat and use the giefroot exploit again and then flash 5.1.1?

I flashed over rooted 5.0.1 firmware. You can try my zip:

https://yadi.sk/d/-CiXsxPmi263C
    Double tap to wake does not open your phone in your pockets anymore, after update it seems to use proximity sensor.
    I was getting about 3.5 h SOT on 5.0.2. I must say I'm quite impressed with 5.1.1 battery life.

yX5tXU5.jpeg
    53rhvpq.jpeg
    NqVL8rG.jpeg