[DISCUSSION] Android 6.0 Marshmallow

Search This thread

freibergisch

Oct 13, 2009
Leipzsch
Mobile radio means the signal part? Modem? But great work ;) we all can't wait for it :) my battery seems to die slowly, so cm13 and doze could help a bit..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

codybank_789

Dec 16, 2011
Any hopes at all for i9500 ? There are (still) a number of good devs for I9500 but either they are fed up with exynos or exynos is slowing them down. And most of them are busy with school right now. :(

jhonlouieuno

Sep 23, 2015
Any hopes at all for i9500 ? There are (still) a number of good devs for I9500 but either they are fed up with exynos or exynos is slowing them down. And most of them are busy with school right now. :(
Ikr, let's hope that it will be available for all versions. ??

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Jared20098

Jun 9, 2013
Santiago
Working things up to now are:

• Adaptive brightness
  • Bluetooth
  • Flashlight
  • F2FS
  • NFC
  • Notification LED: both channels (R,G,B)
  • Sensors: accelerometer, barometer, gyroscope, proximity, temphumidity
  • Sound, way better than CM12/12.1, for example instant screen lock sound when you press power key
  • Touch keys leds
  • Touch screen, including multitouch
  • USB: charge battery, ADB, MTP for file transfer
  • Vibration
  • WiFi

Not working:

• Camera: front and rear
  • Mobile radio: everything

Untested:

• External storage
  • IR led
  • Microphone: both

May I be an early tester? ;) I don't even use the cellular networks (can't call, SMS, etc.), and I barely use the camera anyways!

Reactions: cawa5

-Ric-

Sep 9, 2012
Lisboa
Working things up to now are:

[*]Sound, way better than CM12/12.1, for example instant screen lock sound when you press power key

To me that's the best news, cm12/cm12.1/AOSP and even 5.0 GPE suffered from alot of sound issues...
Huge props to you and to all the team, you guys rock.

braulio_holtz

Nov 22, 2009
Sorocaba/SP/Brasil
Why? [emoji1] [emoji2] [emoji1] [emoji2]

Sent from my GT-I9505G

The Doze decreases the scan frequency it is noticed standing idle. For the apps you want to receive notification (such as email, Facebook, etc.), the Doze realize that you are not using the device, the frequency of updates is reduced. Some apps will still receive a priority, in the case of WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger I believe the frequency will be constant.
The Greenify to my knowledge, it fully disables the checks it to reach app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,
    Further to your request I decided to let you taste Marshmallow's flavor. This is an unofficial build of CM13 made for jf variants (Snapdragon 600 then) with mobile radio fully working (and based on my patches to use TouchWiz Lollipop RIL blobs, the same used in our AOSP) except preferred network menu, you could encounter any kind of issues as CM is currently a battlefield like I said in previous posts or could even eat your cat, beware. :) I did a fast test and camera, wifi, bluetooth, sensors etc. are working.

No support is given for this as I ordered a LG G4, I'll just release updates for my products up to 30 November before stopping to support them except MultiROM and TWRP F2FS, therefore do not report issues for this one because I'll not develop it. I had a lot of fun with the S4 and great people here, but it's time for me to look forward. :)
    Once got the new device all I'll still do with the S4 is to continue to do some work with the JDCTeam, you'll always find me behind the scenes.

Installation is exactly like other ROMs, I didn't test GApps myself but you can find Slim ones here.

Download:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086991469
    Unofficial Build of CM13 For GT-I9505 Direct Download Link

Unofficial Build of CM13 For GT-I9505 Direct Download Link

All the Credits goes to @AntaresOne
    The Original Post is Here.
    If you are looking for Gapps, Download This One. (Thanks to @jimbomodder )

Here is the Direct Download Link with Full Speed and Resume Option.
    But it will be available for 15 days.
    File Size : 283.89 Mb

Download CM 13.0 20151108 Unofficial Jflte (Full Speed & Resume Option)

(I have Paid to make this direct download link for you all to enjoy the fastest download speed,
    So it will be good if you at least just push the Thanks Button.)
    Ooooops.... we did it! :p

The JDCTeam wishes sweet marshmallows to everyone!!
    Little update, we have fully working RIL. :)
    Got RIL working, without incoming calls for now due to our new implementation, but we're always closer...:)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone