[DISCUSSION] Android 6.0 Marshmallow

Search This thread
L

LastStandingDroid

Hey, :D
First, Thanks to the Developers you do a very good job I know that it is very complicate to make a ROM fully working
Second, can I TRY to flash that rom (when it is available, by the way I have a lot of time to wait ;D)
on my S4 9515 (jfvelte)? I know it is not especially for this phone but it has same CPU GPU etc. But different Bluetooth and Wlan Chips and also a different Touch "Sensor" ( I have flashed an CM12.1 ROM and only toch and W-Lan wasn't working)
Of course many people have the 9515 and they would be very happy if that rom works on there S4 Variant.
Or maybe anyone could develop a fully working CM13 Rom for the S4 9515 :D

To fix that u need kernel and WiFi drivers :) and bt drivers
@cawa5 he didn't ask for eta he said he will try when its out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffrey1296

Mar 23, 2013
You amaze antares<3

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Some good reasons:

1- Manufacturer ROMs are closed-source along with most of their components
2- Don't involve a whole group of IT engineers
3- Don't get paid for the time they spend giving or trying to give something new/better to you so you cannot blame them at all, just accept and say "thanks"

Wrong, AOSP is way harder than CM. Here at JDCTeam we just started to prepare AOSP-MM & Optimized CM13 environments and got a build built successfully for the second, but there are issues with the Adreno blobs at the moment. Think we get AOSP built for tomorrow, but before release we need to sort out this GPU stack issue in both projects
I <3 anteres nd the team call me a cheerleader or groupie ^,^

vbajs

Jul 1, 2015
Redmi Note 10 Pro

They are really close!!!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=63708398

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

We knew CM team are going to make Cm13 for our device

And I am VERY excited for aosp 6.0 that the JDC team are going to present us (same goes to cm13,later on I might make an benchmark fight, aosp 6.0 vs cm13[emoji16] )
THE JDC TEAM ARE THIS MUCH CLOSE [ ] I CAN NOT BELIEVE MYSELF BUT THE DREAM IS TRUE!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: cawa5

dilidani

Oct 28, 2014
Hey guys, just a question. Dunno if you are testing the 6.0 build on data network, but is this nasty "mobile radio active for long hours in standby" bug present still? Its the only reason not loving final(ish) 5.1.1 builds - tho I know its a problem from google, not the dev team. :)

L

LastStandingDroid

We knew CM team are going to make it Cm13 for our device

And I am VERY excited for aosp 6.0 that the JDC team are going to present us (same goes to cm13,later on I might make an benchmark fight, aosp 6.0 vs cm13[emoji16] )
THE JDC TEAM ARE THIS MUCH CLOSE [ ] I CAN NOT BELIEVE MYSELF BUT THE DREAM IS TRUE!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'd use JDC team builds since it is more optimized than stock cm.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Hey guys, just a question. Dunno if you are testing the 6.0 build on data network, but is this nasty "mobile radio active for long hours in standby" bug present still? Its the only reason not loving final(ish) 5.1.1 builds - tho I know its a problem from google, not the dev team. :)

They haven't had ril working for that long so i doubt they can tell it ATM not even sure if it's yet fully working

AntaresOne

Recognized Developer
Sep 30, 2013
Chieti, Italy
www.antaresone.eu
Hi guys,
Further to your request I decided to let you taste Marshmallow's flavor. This is an unofficial build of CM13 made for jf variants (Snapdragon 600 then) with mobile radio fully working (and based on my patches to use TouchWiz Lollipop RIL blobs, the same used in our AOSP) except preferred network menu, you could encounter any kind of issues as CM is currently a battlefield like I said in previous posts or could even eat your cat, beware. :) I did a fast test and camera, wifi, bluetooth, sensors etc. are working.

No support is given for this as I ordered a LG G4, I'll just release updates for my products up to 30 November before stopping to support them except MultiROM and TWRP F2FS, therefore do not report issues for this one because I'll not develop it. I had a lot of fun with the S4 and great people here, but it's time for me to look forward. :)
Once got the new device all I'll still do with the S4 is to continue to do some work with the JDCTeam, you'll always find me behind the scenes.

Installation is exactly like other ROMs, I didn't test GApps myself but you can find Slim ones here.

Download:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24269982086991469

pclov3r

Jul 9, 2012
CA, USA
Hi guys,
Further to your request I decided to let you taste Marshmallow's flavor. This is an unofficial build of CM13 made for jf variants (Snapdragon 600 then) with mobile radio fully working (and based on my patches to use TouchWiz Lollipop RIL blobs, the same used in our AOSP) except preferred network menu, you could encounter any kind of issues as CM is currently a battlefield like I said in previous posts or could even eat your cat, beware. :) I did a fast test and camera, wifi, bluetooth, sensors etc. are working.

No support is given for this as I ordered a LG G4, I'll just release updates for my products up to 30 November before stopping to support them except MultiROM and TWRP F2FS, therefore do not report issues for this one because I'll not develop it. I had a lot of fun with the S4 and great people here, but it's time for me to look forward. :)
Once got the new device all I'll still do with the S4 is to continue to do some work with the JDCTeam, you'll always find me behind the scenes.

Installation is exactly like other ROMs, I didn't test GApps myself but you can find Slim ones here.

What is and isn't working :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yousvel

Jan 23, 2014
Cap-Haitian
www.dtcministries.com
So far so good on my m919!

Hi guys,

Believe me guys,It feels stable enough to be a daily driver. Almost everything seems to work. Data works right out of the box.
I don't find bugs yet.
Thanks a million @AntaresOne for this awesome gift!
Soon you will be a Senior recognized developer/Senior recognized contributor.

tyxavier13

Apr 30, 2015
Miami
I gotta a 720T on boost running great even od2 volume boost works used boost APN settings LTE out the gate you might have to toggle airplane mode but connects str8 to LTE also incoming calls as well as outgoing calls work SMS and MMS work very buttery smooth waiting a couple cycles on battery life DD?????? Awesome Sauce thanks bro

Sent from my SPH-L720T using XDA Free mobile app

Jared20098

Jun 9, 2013
Santiago
Yaay! WE'VE GOT AN UNOFFICIAL BUILD OF CM13!

Wait, what's that?

Nooo, @AntaresOne, don't leave us! You will be missed dearly. :(

Edit: MultiROM seems to be incompatible with this build. I get an entirely black screen and the LED worked during boot, but that's it. Waited 5+ minutes and it didn't boot

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

Unofficial Build of CM13 For GT-I9505 Direct Download Link

Unofficial Build of CM13 For GT-I9505 Direct Download Link

All the Credits goes to @AntaresOne
    The Original Post is Here.
    If you are looking for Gapps, Download This One. (Thanks to @jimbomodder )

Here is the Direct Download Link with Full Speed and Resume Option.
    But it will be available for 15 days.
    File Size : 283.89 Mb

Download CM 13.0 20151108 Unofficial Jflte (Full Speed & Resume Option)

(I have Paid to make this direct download link for you all to enjoy the fastest download speed,
    So it will be good if you at least just push the Thanks Button.)
    Ooooops.... we did it! :p

The JDCTeam wishes sweet marshmallows to everyone!!
    Little update, we have fully working RIL. :)
    Got RIL working, without incoming calls for now due to our new implementation, but we're always closer...:)