[DISCUSSION] Android N

L

LastStandingDroid

M isn't even stable yet, I don't need an even less stable N :p
You'll never get a 100% stable M/N/O/P deal with it you don't even have a stable L

And yes N looks more beautiful and I hope the Screen "dpi like feature will stick"

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

TJSteveMX

Feb 21, 2013
San Diego
N it's really awesome, I flashed on my bullhead and I wanted to stay... But no root access when I tried.. Now it seems I can so Wil give it a go again to theme it... And yes you guys will love it, it's an advance update of Android M... Can't wait to see it too in action with custom roms

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Nimueh

Recognized Contributor
May 19, 2012
You'll never get a 100% stable M/N/O/P deal with it you don't even have a stable L

No idea which roms you've been using, but the L ones I used were stable. I mean so is my M rom, for the stuff they can influence ... but there's always stuff that's borked from the ground up lol.

Reactions: jamboss
L

LastStandingDroid

No idea which roms you've been using, but the L ones I used were stable. I mean so is my M rom, for the stuff they can influence ... but there's always stuff that's borked from the ground up lol.
L I'm referring to YouTube lag issues. I've tried M Roms and I found them stable (for my usage) no one will ever get a fully working system due to lack of sources. Sorry that's the truth but a almost fully working system isn't bad at all, heck I don't even care about fm radio or such I'm happy that I'll even get a daily driver system that you can call and has audio.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

True, but it will be more usable than Samsung ROM.
Any Rom will be more usable than Samsung even with exynos processor lol and these lacks more sources than all.

Last edited:

TJSteveMX

Feb 21, 2013
San Diego
L I'm referring to YouTube lag issues. I've tried M Roms and I found them stable (for my usage) no one will ever get a fully working system due to lack of sources. Sorry that's the truth but a almost fully working system.

And N it's a step forward of M for sure... Nice animations

Reactions: jamboss
L

LastStandingDroid

And N it's a step forward of M for sure... Nice animations

Well indeed it is as far as I can tell now about the features being told. But who knows we can't tell for sure since it isn't final.
And yea between choosing samsung's laggy OFW or some costume ROM with few things not right...i'll always go with costume ROM.
Well my device only have Samsung ROM so I got no choice to get 50% ram usage as daily driver