[DISCUSSION][CyanogenMod 14.1][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

SamuelBegui

Jan 27, 2015
/home/coolbeans/
Hey guys so I figure since this is offtopic and shouldn't be talked about on the main thread, I was curious if any of you use Android Pay and are able to make a transaction without root? I have yet to be successful and was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same issue. I apologize if I have already brought this up too many times, thanks!

timbremer

Jul 11, 2013
Auckland
Hi! I'm new to CM14 and tried out Taker18's builds, which ones do you recommend? Are there differences in terms of stability and which one is updated regularly?
Thanks!

Sowdiyeah

Jul 4, 2016
Hey guys so I figure since this is offtopic and shouldn't be talked about on the main thread, I was curious if any of you use Android Pay and are able to make a transaction without root? I have yet to be successful and was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same issue. I apologize if I have already brought this up too many times, thanks!

It is known that Android pay doesn't work. I'm experiencing issues with that myself. They expect it is NFC. Wouldn't expect an update any time soon as this is not such an important focus.

Hi! I'm new to CM14 and tried out Taker18's builds, which ones do you recommend? Are there differences in terms of stability and which one is updated regularly?
Thanks!

Just look at the latest one. They are getting more stable every day and all builders use the same repository, so these should be near identical. Daleski75 is the one who puts out builds most often, so it will probably be his build.

timbremer

Jul 11, 2013
Auckland
It is known that Android pay doesn't work. I'm experiencing issues with that myself. They expect it is NFC. Wouldn't expect an update any time soon as this is not such an important focus.

Just look at the latest one. They are getting more stable every day and all builders use the same repository, so these should be near identical. Daleski75 is the one who puts out builds most often, so it will probably be his build.
So could I dirty flash Daleski75's latest build over Taker18's? Or did he do something different, because it says "No root only"?
Thanks again ?

SamuelBegui

Jan 27, 2015
/home/coolbeans/

I had gotten logs when trying to use android pay on CM14, where would I go to submit them and report the bug formally ? Thanks !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ShadowRii

Jan 10, 2015
Had to return back to stock oxygen Os, cm 14 is great works fast and pretty stable but had a few call bugs like the echo thing which people got annoyed about and gps signal was terrible couldn't do any navigation on it.

Dejc16

Sep 27, 2016
Icons in cm14. 1

Hellow!
I just want to ask you how change icons in cm14.1. I dont faund any option for that. I have flo71 build 2. november.
Tnx guys for your answers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys, finally i created a Discussion Thread ;-D

Visit my Unofficial ROM here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3/development/rom-t3454940

Lets start here!

All the Best,
    Taker
    read two post before your post man really!? there is a video with all files and instructions, builds are not done by taker so how can he post!? this thread was made to keep everything clean and not ask repeated questions.

Builds are done by taker18 and myself :p

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Calm down. I don't understand what's so hard to put the link in the OP? How can we not ask repeated questions if one of the most important things (the link where we can download the build) is ignored. Must we all watch your video?

Click the link to go to the dev thread then scroll down and click on the link to download it... simple really.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

what is the difference between smoki, daleski and taker18 builds? which is better?

Builds done by myself and taker18 have no cherry picks and builds done by smoki can be considered a bit more experimental as they may have extra untested commits added.

But all in all you cannot go wrong with any of them and just make sure you are always using the most recent build you can.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

I read the today's build have working Snap Camera and torch toggle; are screen-off gestures working, too?
    I mean drawing a circle to launch camera, drawing V to launch torc, etc.
    Thanks to Taker, Dalesky and Smoking for their help to the community.

My builds have none of that right now, smoki's builds do but I cannot comment on what works or doesn't
    I wouldn't say that 14 is better at the moment. Less..performance, less efficiency and lots of bugs. Wouldn't use it as a daily drive just yet... Don't see the benefits. I don't flash a higher version just to say yeah I already have Nougat. Kinda pointless...

Thanks!

That was working on a build a couple of days ago but not tested it since then.
    My bad then. I had the 1/10 build and it wasn't working on that, and it wasn't working on a build previous by Taker. Might try again tomorrow.????