[DISCUSSION][CyanogenMod 14.1][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

ShadowRii

Jan 10, 2015
Latest cm experimental build killed my mobile network connection can't make calls or texts anymore even after flashing oxygen Os 3.2.7

Giocarro

Dec 11, 2012
Apologize for the silly question, I'm moving my first steps with CM 14.1 Nougat: is it normal to constantly see a few notifications telling me what apps are running?
I mean not the "normal" permanent notifications I expect to see, but something like a way to monitor background apps.
I know I can "silence" each notification, but wondering if there's a reason for this "notification spamming" activated by default.

kv1dr

Dec 28, 2010
Gornji Grad
Because I don't want to clutter development thread, I will ask here... I have installed latest cm 14.1 from daleski with pixelify 10.3, but Google keyboard is not installed nor can I install it from Google Play. I got error -505 if I want to install it from Google play, if I install it manually I got error that package with the same name is already installed on the phone, if I wanted to search by same package name, there is no package and if I wanted to uninstall it by package name it says app is not found

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161118-061344.png
    Screenshot_20161118-061344.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 275
  • Screenshot_20161118-061357.png
    Screenshot_20161118-061357.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 275

Balajiich

Oct 22, 2016

milap007

Jul 8, 2016
upgraded to cm14.1 device name one plus 3 i want to roll back to oxygen os plz help

Installed Cm 14.1 but i dont like it current device one plus 3 i want to roll back to oxygen os plz help me twrp recovery not working cynagenmod recovery not showing my internal storage plz help me sir

AFschizoid

Jul 18, 2011
Tucson, Arizona
Installed Cm 14.1 but i dont like it current device one plus 3 i want to roll back to oxygen os plz help me twrp recovery not working cynagenmod recovery not showing my internal storage plz help me sir
Need to reflash recovery. Not just any recovery though, has to be a community build of twrp. Here is one (version 3.0.2-1.28)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=21835&task=get

Turn off phone, vol up and power to bootloader, fastboot flash recovery, so on and so forth. This will get twrp working again. Download and flash rom as normal.

If you want to try 14.1 the way it's supposed to be, wipe everything but internal storage and flash the latest nightly (or adb sideload in twrp if you're an idiot like me and wiped everything)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys, finally i created a Discussion Thread ;-D

Visit my Unofficial ROM here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3/development/rom-t3454940

Lets start here!

All the Best,
    Taker
    read two post before your post man really!? there is a video with all files and instructions, builds are not done by taker so how can he post!? this thread was made to keep everything clean and not ask repeated questions.

Builds are done by taker18 and myself :p

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Calm down. I don't understand what's so hard to put the link in the OP? How can we not ask repeated questions if one of the most important things (the link where we can download the build) is ignored. Must we all watch your video?

Click the link to go to the dev thread then scroll down and click on the link to download it... simple really.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

what is the difference between smoki, daleski and taker18 builds? which is better?

Builds done by myself and taker18 have no cherry picks and builds done by smoki can be considered a bit more experimental as they may have extra untested commits added.

But all in all you cannot go wrong with any of them and just make sure you are always using the most recent build you can.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

I read the today's build have working Snap Camera and torch toggle; are screen-off gestures working, too?
    I mean drawing a circle to launch camera, drawing V to launch torc, etc.
    Thanks to Taker, Dalesky and Smoking for their help to the community.

My builds have none of that right now, smoki's builds do but I cannot comment on what works or doesn't
    I wouldn't say that 14 is better at the moment. Less..performance, less efficiency and lots of bugs. Wouldn't use it as a daily drive just yet... Don't see the benefits. I don't flash a higher version just to say yeah I already have Nougat. Kinda pointless...
    Hey guys so I figure since this is offtopic and shouldn't be talked about on the main thread, I was curious if any of you use Android Pay and are able to make a transaction without root? I have yet to be successful and was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same issue. I apologize if I have already brought this up too many times, thanks!

It is known that Android pay doesn't work. I'm experiencing issues with that myself. They expect it is NFC. Wouldn't expect an update any time soon as this is not such an important focus.

Hi! I'm new to CM14 and tried out Taker18's builds, which ones do you recommend? Are there differences in terms of stability and which one is updated regularly?
    Thanks!

Just look at the latest one. They are getting more stable every day and all builders use the same repository, so these should be near identical. Daleski75 is the one who puts out builds most often, so it will probably be his build.
    That was working on a build a couple of days ago but not tested it since then.
    My bad then. I had the 1/10 build and it wasn't working on that, and it wasn't working on a build previous by Taker. Might try again tomorrow.????