[Discussion] Have you ever droped your phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dietime

Apr 22, 2014
HTC m8 has a hairline crack on screen after 1st drop and less that a week of owning it.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

HTC m8 has a hairline crack on screen after 1st drop and less that a week of owning it.

Landed perfectly face down on a tile floor, only 2-3 feet off ground. Thankfully HTC's advantage program replaces the phone for free within first 60 days:good:

caboose118

Oct 15, 2011
Dropped my old S3 numerous times without problem, sat down with it in my back pocket and broke the screen in 3 places :(

nikhilghuge10

Jan 30, 2013
Kalyan
Yes.. :(

Yes..its just slipped from my hand..after that i had cracked screen n d phn wouldn't even boot..
After coming from service centre 3 months later..it had another issue..it couldn't get any signal..again i climbed d steps of service centre, where he told me that some IC must have shattered while the impact..
It cost me fortune to get this device back on track..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have dropped my Sony Live with walkman various times but the amzer cover saved the device all the time, lol not even a scratch on phone,

Sent from coconut with injected Lupus
    Hi everyone,

Have you people ever by accident slipped your android phone on the floor or anywhere and get it damaged? And did you ever bother to get it repaired?

Well, I droped my galaxy ace a million times and nothing happened!!, lol

Just give us your comments and let us know!

Just curious to hear from you people!
    No.
    Still not dropped.
    I use a perfect grip cover.

Don't Forget to Hit Thanks Button
    I usually bring my phone when I sleep to hear music with ear phone..
    And unfortunately when i wake up the phone droped and the screen is crack..
    Since that I never listening music again when sleep..
    Yes, I drop my phone all the time. Which is why I have a super duper cover protector from speck. It makes the phone bulky but it has saved me a few times.