[Discussion] Magisk Delta - Another unofficial third-party Magisk fork

Search This thread

rocketda7331

Apr 4, 2018
OnePlus 8T
Yes, I do! I'm using the module and bromite webview.

Does it conflict with Magisk Hide?

my understanding is that if you use magiskhide/denylist, then whatever app you are using it on wont see modifications other modules have made. so yes in a sense it "conflicts"

however try going https://www.bromite.org/system_web_view and "updating" your webview and then restart. even if you arleady have the latest version, dl the apk and install it once and try then.

ele3131

Feb 26, 2015
my understanding is that if you use magiskhide/denylist, then whatever app you are using it on wont see modifications other modules have made. so yes in a sense it "conflicts"

however try going https://www.bromite.org/system_web_view and "updating" your webview and then restart. even if you arleady have the latest version, dl the apk and install it once and try then.

Disabling the module and installing Google Webview (Playstore) did not fix the problem, so I don't think webview manager is the culprit.

My logcat shows "Zygote" even when Zygisk is disabled, so maybe there is something in it.

Here is part of my logcat when Inter App Crash:

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 13

rocketda7331

Apr 4, 2018
OnePlus 8T
Then I don't know. I had similar issue with other app and my logcat was literally "Failed to load WebView provider: No WebView installed" so that was my issue there. I use regular magisk as well so perhaps it is a little different there.

Suryo75

Jul 28, 2018
Kelantan
Vivo Y51L
nobody try or talk about rooting grab or gojek app with this delta'a setting configuration ? try and feel the different with magisk official. android 11-12 seems little bit trouble with smali patcher

rocketda7331

Apr 4, 2018
OnePlus 8T
I have run into a problem where I wont be able to boot with modules.

I think the relevant part is
01-24 22:38:02.997 726 728 E : mount /dev/lAB/.magisk/block/vendor->/dev/lAB/.magisk/mirror/vendor failed with 6: No such device or address

however I don't know how to exactly address it.

edit:
Before all that I was manually editing files I perhaps shouldn't have touched in /odm/etc

Okay, I have narrowed it down to viper4android module making me unable to boot. Reinstalling the module doesn't work, however keeping it disabled/uninstalled I can boot again. It worked previously.
Viper is from here - https://github.com/programminghoch10/ViPER4AndroidRepackaged

edit2:
So any module that does stuff in /vendor/ does not work properly but will allow booting.

Last edited:

albdr88

Dec 3, 2007
Buraydh
Root Not Working!!
Screenshot_20221011-213052_Magisk Delta.png

Screenshot_20221011-213121_Vanced Manager~2.png

Screenshot_20221011-213115_Root Checker Basic.png

Please turn off MagiskHideAll (WhiteList). Can't you stop toggling all thing you see?
If I toggle off MagiskHide, allow root for new app, then enable magiskhide back and restart phone should it be enough for google services, Wallet and play to not notice? I read somewhere that google checks for root at every startup, but IDK if that's true. Btw thx for your modification. I'm using my OP 8 like an unrooted phone with no limitations in banking apps, payments, Netflix etc thx to combination of your delta and safetynet.

DIXES

Nov 22, 2010
Do I still need Riru and riru-unshare / riru-momohider to work with Magisk-Delta's MagiskHide on Android 8.0 Oreo? I have installed them although.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts