Search This thread

elinkasanah

Jun 13, 2022
Yogyakarta
Hai @huskydg finally I beat livin by mandiri 😀
Device : Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL Z00UD
Rom : aosp extended 9.0 pie
Root : magisk delta canary 25.2-delta-5
setting : magiskhide on, sulist on, zygisk off.
module : only mhpc v6.1.2 didgeridoohan.
but don't activate riru & all riru modules cause it will force close.
and i can't install usnf at all because no zygisk & riru.
all mobile banking work except bni mobile banking, once opened, and the next day there was alert root.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221118-161802.jpg
    Screenshot_20221118-161802.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_20221118-161823.jpg
    Screenshot_20221118-161823.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20221118-161807.jpg
    Screenshot_20221118-161807.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: samftw24

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
Hi, could you link the telegram discussion channel? Ive search for it on google and on the old telegram group but couldn't find it. Thank you!
Good question. Unfortunately, the channel became private

I jumped the band-wagon about ten days ago, finding the link on Delta release channel

But the author has since edited the post and scrambled the URL: screenshot-1

And on the discussion channel itself, there is no invitation link: screenshot-2

The following link works for me when using my TG account where I'm a member (to open the Discussion/General subchannel):
https://t.me/c/1740179387/69965

but when I try with my dual TG account I get stopped: screenshots-3,4

PS: Sent you a link that should work by PM

Attachments

• IMG_20221118_104917.jpg
    IMG_20221118_104917.jpg
    311.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20221118_105003.jpg
    IMG_20221118_105003.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_2022-11-18-10-47-37-252_org.telegram.messenger-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-18-10-47-37-252_org.telegram.messenger-edit.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_2022-11-18-11-10-38-350_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-18-11-10-38-350_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

73sydney

Is there a way to backup your MagiskHide settings? Since I often need to reflash my phone this would be nice.

If you mean, can you backup and restore the Magiskhide (or Deny of using offical Magisk) List items, then if only someone had thought of that....

oh wait, i did - like a lot of people if youre visiting XDA via the app then you dont see signatures, where all the handy stuff is linked, including all my magisk modules, amongst them:

MagiskHideDenyBackup

MagiskHideDenyRestore

The modules are Magisk fork agnostic, so you can use them with any fork and use the same MagiskList.txt (the backup file on /sdcard). I keep a copy off device for safety as well.

It should also be noted that this is safer than the method even I used in the old days of backing up magisk.db, reason: the db schema has changed at least twice that i can recall. My module makes those kinds of possible changes a non-issue, and its why i wrote them

All my repositories, including other things that may be useful are here

famaTV

Aug 22, 2012
Hello friends,

Did anyone manage to install / enable Magisk Delta with the latest release of LDPLayer 9.0.28 ? It only worked for me with 9.0.14. Whenever I upgrade, it will fail to install. Thanks

1668886191239.png

AnonVendetta

Apr 29, 2016
@huskydg: I found your overlayfs module on your GitHub. So far I've used it to systemlessly add a directory and a few files. But now I want to use it to either replace or delete a directory and its' contents, with nothing. I want it to appear to Android as if the directory is either deleted, or present but empty. Is this possible? If so, how?

Your module doesn't have a dedicated thread, and I use your Delta fork. So I figured here would be a good place to ask.

@huskydg: I found your overlayfs module on your GitHub. So far I've used it to systemlessly add a directory and a few files. But now I want to use it to either replace or delete a directory and its' contents, with nothing. I want it to appear to Android as if the directory is either deleted, or present but empty. Is this possible? If so, how?

Your module doesn't have a dedicated thread, and I use your Delta fork. So I figured here would be a good place to ask.
create empty folders with .replace file inside ( file without extension) do this for those folders you want to "replace" / debloat

famaTV

Aug 22, 2012
yes 100%. If an update prevents magisk from working, backup and reinstall LDplayer with the latest version. After that you can update it normally for the next version....

Note: Every time Ldplayer updates, the magisk will be deleted and the magisk needs to be reinstalled
I was not successful installing Magisk with the latest version of LDPlayer, even starting from scratch. The only version that was successful is the above one (9.0.14). Any suggestion is truly appreciated.

konaeru

Oct 28, 2022
I was not successful installing Magisk with the latest version of LDPlayer, even starting from scratch. The only version that was successful is the above one (9.0.14). Any suggestion is truly appreciated.
hmmm..... have you tried changing the setting of ldplayer to system.vmdk writeable?

konaeru

Oct 28, 2022
if it works, don't forget to remove SU before restarting LDplayer.

But if it doesn't work...... idk

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
The telegram group is the only place for retrieving magisk delta update notifications?
Any github repo for release notifications?
Link to GitHub (with Download) is given in the OP post #1

Btw, when you install Magisk Delta, the Magisk Delta app will show you the Update button (just like regular Magisk does) whenever a new version is released

Reactions: 73sydney

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
Link to GitHub (with Download) is given in the OP post #1

Btw, when you install Magisk Delta, the Magisk Delta app will show you the Update button (just like regular Magisk does) whenever a new version is released
I didn't mean a link to github.
I mean a github repo for releasing prebuilt apk's and then broadcasting notifications.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Upgraded from Magisk Delta Canary 4dbd8358 (25206) to 64faa31a (25206) and now https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hce.compliance.checker
    reports Error Detection

With 4dbd8358 (25206) and all previous Delta versions I had always fully passing with the same S Check

Actually, that was the reason/advantage I originally switched from Magisk TJW to Delta (with the official TJW Magisk S Check was also reporting the same Root detection and there was no way to make it passing that Root detection in S Check)

I double checked by flashing back my previous boot.img patched by Delta 4dbd8358 and then S Check happily passes

Once more I installed the latest Delta 64faa31a, and S Check again reports that Root detection

Always the same settings (Zygisk, S Check in MagiskHide, no SU List, no Core Only, no Shamiko, hiding Magisk app and LSposed modules from S Check by HMA)

Staying back with the good previous 4dbd8358
    Thank you both for the responses! I managed to get into recovery by letting the phones battery die out completely. Then once in recovery I could get it booting again by flashing normal magisk once more. If I switch over in the future I will definitely be making a backup and flashing clean.
    And you are indeed correct, fastboot wasn't bricked either but it seems my usb cable is broken for data.... I only found this out later when setting over a backup also didn't work.
    It was the hidden magisk app with different package name thats why it didn't overwrite.

Seems all I needed was a nights sleep and some encouragement after looking for it way too far. Thanks again.
    Delta was always working properly. I never had hidden the magisk app since i was using HMA module at LSPosed with success. My phone is rooted since LSPosed is still activated but since no app was configured in SuList, even the Magisk Delta app thinks my phone is not rooted. Where should i run the command "magisk --hide sulist disable" since i don't have termux with su access?

EDIT: I fixed it by editing magisk.db with DB Browser for SQLite (sulist set to 0 instead of 1) after booting to TWRP. After the reboot everything is back to normal. Precious lesson learned - do not mess with options if not 100% sure

Kudos to HuskyDG for his excellent work!
    Upgraded from Magisk Delta Canary 4dbd8358 (25206) to 64faa31a (25206) and now https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hce.compliance.checker
    reports Error Detection

With 4dbd8358 (25206) and all previous Delta versions I had always fully passing with the same S Check

Actually, that was the reason/advantage I originally switched from Magisk TJW to Delta (with the official TJW Magisk S Check was also reporting the same Root detection and there was no way to make it passing that Root detection in S Check)

Staying back with the good previous 4dbd8358
    MagiskHide no longer spoof/alter/manipulate any non-Magisk related signals or traces to circumvent any device state detection, but it can be done by third-party module
    The purposes of The new loader: Doesn't need to change native bridge and avoid using resetprop which is detected by this app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mypoin.indomaret.android
    This is not an officially supported topjohnwu project.
    If you are looking for official Magisk source, please go to this page

Introduction

Custom Magisk fork by HuskyDG. Sync with official Magisk adding back MagiskHide.
    http://huskydg.github.io/magisk-files

REPORT BUG IS STILL ACCEPTED ON XDA THREAD BUT PLEASE INCLUDE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS LOGCAT AND MAGISK LOG
    Thread re-opened
    omg works absolutely perfect unlike this zygisk crap

you might want to dial down the use of the word crap? people work hard to give you options, not least of which topjohnwu, creator of magisk and zygisk....maybe you were unaware theyre linked...
    And now Bingo, with today's Magisk-017cca27-delta(25205), Momo does no more detect Zygisk

- Zygisk and MagiskHide enabled, Shamiko disabled
    👍
    Btw, maybe I should start thinking of Livin' by Mandiri 😁
    Interesting analysis from @5ec1cff here:
    https://github.com/5ec1cff/my-notes/blob/master/analyse-livin.md

Seems Livin / others may use smap for detection... This study discusses TJW's sanitize environment commit not working properly and LSP fixes in Shamiko as well as efforts needed to hide zygisk hooks, esp for functions of libandroid_runtime.so:
    https://github.com/5ec1cff/my-notes/blob/master/new-idea-detect-zygisk.md
    ... I note dev refers to @canye's (Magisk Bravo) analysis of environment variables too...

This article analyses more recent Zygisk changes and Dev's attempts to hide zygisk /proc/self/attr/current exposure etc:
    https://github.com/5ec1cff/my-notes/blob/master/zygisk-new-start-mode.md
    ... it ends with this conjecture:
    "Maybe it's time to consider loading zygisk with native bridge?"
    More on this and comparison w/ riru hiding / methods and plans for hiding Zygisk here:
    https://github.com/5ec1cff/my-notes/blob/master/maru.md

Many of the ideas revealed in Dev's notes above are implemented in Magisk Maru fork (and adopted for now in Delta)... See top 4 commits here:
    https://github.com/5ec1cff/Magisk/commits/maru
    ... use of complete native/src/zygisk/elf_util.cpp file from LSPosed in inject with native bridge Is interesting...

... Many other interesting notes here:
    https://github.com/5ec1cff/my-notes
    incl. "build-magisk-on-windows" etc...

... I've only taken a cursory glance at notes I mentioned...

Very credible Zygisk hiding efforts for a fork like Delta however... 👍 👀 PW