[Discussion] Magisk Delta - Another unofficial third-party Magisk fork

Search This thread

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
should this thread be locked since Magisk Delta has been discontinued.
OP post #1, link to GitHub - project was not frozen

Telegram Delta channel - alive with literally 100+ posts daily in several subchannels

But yes, unfortunately, due to the illness, it was announced on TG that development will be temporarily abandoned.
Wishing all the best and recovery to @huskydg

Last edited:

Arealhooman

OP post #1, link to GitHub - project was not frozen

Telegram Delta channel - alive with literally 100+ posts daily in several subchannels

But yes, unfortunately, due to the illness, it was announced on TG that development will be temporarily abandoned.
Wishing all the best and recovery to @huskydg
But check the GitHub. Says it’s discontinued. Is it still better than normal magisk after that?

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Uhhhh he just un discontinued it a hour ago
In any case it IS NOT the same url as you quoted my post (did you really click on and open THAT URL) - ie, it is not the GitHub page that developer himself linked in his post #1

About your question "is it better" or so - open THAT LINK (not yours) and read more about Delta there. Subscribe to the TG channel and eg read the FAQ there

Of course, as any alternative in the life, it will have its advantages and potential disadvantages. You need to study yourself and decide based on your needs and preferencees.
But if you didn't join yet and if you are concerned about closing, than maybe better stay aside and wait

That's really all from my side I can say

73sydney

Indusmobile app is detecting root, using stable version with magiskhide on

Tested just now:

Magisk 25205 Official
Magisk Manager renamed (hidden)
Shamiko (may or may not be necessary, its just always enabled on my device)
Indusmobile in Deny List (not enforced due to Shamiko)

Working fine

No screenshot as it denies screenshot for security and i dont have the disable flag secure module installed to allow capturing

Step 1: Please make sure youre passing Integrity Check

Reactions: ipdev

ashish1989

Aug 22, 2014
Ghaziabad
Tested just now:

Magisk 25205 Official

Working fine

No screenshot as it denies screenshot for security and i dont have the disable flag secure module installed to allow capturing

I also renamed magisk, and I have switched to delta version from official one
Will try shamiko now
Only basic integrity is passed, what to do now?

Last edited:

konaeru

Oct 28, 2022

Attachments

• NewLDP.PNG
    NewLDP.PNG
    194 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Reactions: hanami532

ashish1989

Aug 22, 2014
Ghaziabad
Tested just now:

Magisk 25205 Official

Working fine

Have you tried Delta (Canary, latest), MagiskHide, Zygisk, Hide My Apps

If you don't pass Device Integrity (HMA is irelevantan for PI/SN), use Displax USNF
Installed magisk canary latest, renamed the magisk to random package name. Enabled magisk hide and configured the desired apps. In integrity checker app device integrity and basic integrity is passed but not strong integrity. Still IndusMobile app is detecting root. Any recommendations?

73sydney

Installed magisk canary latest, renamed the magisk to random package name. Enabled magisk hide and configured the desired apps. In integrity checker app device integrity and basic integrity is passed but not strong integrity. Still IndusMobile app is detecting root. Any recommendations?

its normal for strong to fail

you seem to have skipped shamiko.... as i posted (and linked to) or you otherwise forgot to mention it above...its also entirely possible that what worked for me may not work for you....this is not an exact science...unlike round earth theory...

also dont forget to force close the offending app and clear its data under Storage before reopening once you make changes like everything mentioned...

ashish1989

Aug 22, 2014
Ghaziabad
its normal for strong to fail

you seem to have skipped shamiko.... as i posted (and linked to) or you otherwise forgot to mention it above...its also entirely possible that what worked for me may not work for you....this is not an exact science...unlike round earth theory...

also dont forget to force close the offending app and clear its data under Storage before reopening once you make changes like everything mentioned...
But shamiko is for zygisk, and I have not enabled zygisk in delta canary

73sydney

you said in last post:

Installed magisk canary latest

if youre not using official magisk canary (and when you post Installed magisk canary latest we assume rightly you mean "official magisk"), please specify youre using Delta, otherwise youre going to be sending people off on tangents and wasting their time :)

i posted you a complete working set up in magisk official, if you quote my post without disclosing youre NOT using the same magisk as i am, then youre not helping yourself and youre effectively wasting my time trying to figure out why the method i know works isnt working for you :) :)

Try a mix of magiskhide with/without zygisk until you get something that hopefully works, otherwise, accept the already posted solution using official magisk, which we refer to as just magisk...(i even specifically tagged it as official just to be unmistakable.)...because it is the official and original, all others are forks and should be declared to avoid this exact thing :)

Please take more care in reading what others have written, and when youre describing what youre using in future please :) And if youre not sure, we accept there are sometimes language barriers, feel free to make sure by repeating the question or referencing the part you dont get

Last edited:

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
I enable Zygisk in Delta, I don't use Shamiko and I don't need USNF (in Delta)

However, I use Zygisk-LSPosed (with some LSPosed modules) and Hide My Apps.
There is a separate guide for HMA - search in XDA

For Strong Integrity you were answered above - you cannot trick Trusted Execution Environment. If not familiar with, use Search in XDA, it was discussed in details in other threads

PS: Some ppl use Riru with Delta, I don't and cannot guide about (in that case you must not enable Zygisk)

Reactions: 73sydney

ashish1989

Aug 22, 2014
Ghaziabad
you said in last post:

Installed magisk canary latest

if youre not using official magisk canary (and when you post Installed magisk canary latest we assume rightly you mean "official magisk"), please specify youre using Delta, otherwise youre going to be sending people off on tangents and wasting their time :)
Bro its a delta thread, that's why I didn't find important to specifically name it

Top Liked Posts