[DISCUSSION]PerfectPeso

Search This thread

trettet

Dec 5, 2009
Argao
So there will be no perfectperso1.5????

nope because I'm quite discouraged of modders who actually copied my tweaks without even asking permission

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

hey, those who are experiencing no data, no gps, sim card missing symbol, try using CWM 5.0.2.0 Recovery not 5.0.2.7 :)) cheers

luchogv

Jan 8, 2012
What are the exact steps you have done to flash PP 1.4 NBB? Perhaps you have to repeat the flash procedure... Some time a rom get me mad at the first flash, then I only re-wipe all twice then reflash and -abracadabra- all runs fine!

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

The usual: wipe data, cache, dalvik, batt stats, create partition ext 512mb sw 0mb, but the weirdest thing of all is that the issue is only with one carrier, i tested it with another sim card (carrier Digitel-Venezuela 2g/3g both 900mhz) and it worked, so the problem seems to be 2g-850mhz/3g-1900mhz band :S before this rom i used n2 cyanogenmod and everything ok, and right now im using oxygen 2.3.2

idhruvjain

May 20, 2011
currently I'm on mik's ROM( old bb ) so what procedure do i follow to flash new baseband ROM... to make it fully work?

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

vic1978vic

Dec 31, 2011
Battery indicator freezed at 93. After restart went to 65. Now freezed at 63. Any fix?

Sent from my LG-P500

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm having problems flashing the rom.... :mad:

I originally had IHO (cm7.2) on the phone. Having issues with that so I'm tryin to go with PP. I cleared the cache, dalvick cache, user data, formatted data, system, cache, and boot. I flash PerfectPeso 1.2 NBB on with no problem. Then I try to boot and I'm stuck at the LG logo screen. I've tried fixing the bootloop in the recovery with no luck. Am I doing something wrong? :confused:

LG Optimus v
    Xionia CWMA v1.2518.6

you are flashing a rom that is not for your phone.... :rolleyes: