[DISCUSSION] Priority mode settings

Search This thread

LosserKlosser

Jan 22, 2012
Hello all.

I'm coming from Paranoid Android back to stock 5.1.1 and I notice one major difference between PA and stock.

On PA I would set up the device to allow messages and calls to interrupt in priority mode from star marked contacts only. I would then allow Hangouts to make notifications even in priority mode.

Calls and SMS/MMS would only make a sound if they were from a star marked contact.

On stock ROM this is different. If I allow only star marked contacts to interrupt in priority mode, only calls from star marked contacts will start the ringer - but when I receive SMS/MMS they are silent. I then allow stock texting app to interrupt in priority mode - but now ALL incoming texts and MMS messages starts the notification sound.

Am I not setting it up right, or do you guys have the same problem?

Regards,
Hvilsted/LosserKlosser

Sendt fra min C6603 med Tapatalk

LosserKlosser

Jan 22, 2012
It is *ridiculous* that no one of the +200 viewers of this thread will take the time to confirm or deny that they have this issue. Instead I'm just chatting with myself.

Sendt fra min C6603 med Tapatalk

Macsek

Apr 29, 2007
Budapest
Dear LosserKlosser,

I am one of the 200+ viewers, but has not installed any Lollipop ROMs yet. I am just collecting information about what kind of extra bugs it introduced and whether I should install Lollipop as it is stable enough to run on my daily phone.
Peace.

Reactions: LosserKlosser

huy_engineer

May 18, 2014
Ho Chi Minh
I set up scheduled silent mode (priority mode as you said) and i allow calls and messages from star contacts only. When i receive calls and messages from them there are notification sounds
So maybe you set up something wrong

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear LosserKlosser,

I am one of the 200+ viewers, but has not installed any Lollipop ROMs yet. I am just collecting information about what kind of extra bugs it introduced and whether I should install Lollipop as it is stable enough to run on my daily phone.
    Peace.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone