[DISCUSSION][REVIEWS] Consolidated App Reviews, Recommendations & Discussions Thread

Search This thread

MrTaIzOr

May 30, 2013
My favourites apps are Facebook and YouTube

Στάλθηκε από το Vodafone Smart II μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

entux

May 21, 2012
- AdAway (dont know anything like it)
- BoatMini (think it's lighter on the system and better to use than firefox)
- Fdroid (i like os)
- k-9 Mail (don't think there's a better one)
- Hacker's keyboard (haven't found a better keyboard as of yet, even though it seems inaccurate sometimes)
- Handcent (best sms app hands down)
- KeePassDroid (i just love keepass)

Last edited:

Anon5978

Feb 23, 2013
Nova launcher prime is pretty awesome. So is Tapatalk :)

Edit: Can't forget about Rom Toolbox Pro!

Sent from my Razr HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

mattonom

Jul 6, 2013
GoSMS Pro, Root Explorer
are good enough too..
Really? I used to love GoSMS Pro but there's just too much bloat in it now. I hate how they're pushing you to use all of their functions and purchase their themes. I prefer Textra now, it's super light weight and fairly new so it's being updated regularly.

ADINI1

Mar 8, 2011
Chorzow
Last time i discovery Greenify (great app) on my tablet the best launcher is Apex, my favorite widget HDWidget.

Wysyłane z mojego PMP5570C za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DISCUSSION][REVIEWS] Consolidated App Reviews, Recommendations & Discussions Thread

Hello Everybody,

In order to attempt to keep this forum neat and tidy the moderation team has decided that 1 standalone thread for discussing the good and bad of all the the apps, modifications, tweaks, and widgets is all we need. So have at it guys and gals! Within this thread review, compare and discuss whatever it is that is interesting you at any given moment. Any new threads on this matter will be closed and directed here. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Remember that most of this will just be a matter of opinion so try your best to respect everyone else’s opinion too!;)

Cheers Mates :victory:
    The Moderation Team

xdalogo-1.png
    Mine is mobil defence saved me more than once when lost phn just log in and track plus I can wipe and lock phn remotely

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    What anti theft app should I buy? Soon I will get my galaxy s4 and ofcourse I want to be a bit more sure about getting it back if it gets stolen. So which do you guys recommend?

Sent from a galaxy far away.
    What anti theft app should I buy? Soon I will get my galaxy s4 and ofcourse I want to be a bit more sure about getting it back if it gets stolen. So which do you guys recommend?

Sent from a galaxy far away.

My favorite is lookout

Sent from my Nexus
    my favorite app is tapatalk. best app for forums :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone