[DISCUSSION][ROM] GingerDX All Version Here !

Search This thread

quangnhut123

Nov 29, 2009
The current version v009 rebuild on 18-8-2011. Please visit everyday for update details !

This is doixanh ROM, D4 ported to mini pro and i rebuild with hotfix and customize (is not mine)
Original ROM here , Please thumbs up to doixanh

In this topic I'll update all hotfix of Eyama and other people for GingerDX port by D4. I'll support by my best :) and try to make all in one ROM with full app and hotfix ready for newbie :)

Changelog of my customize ROM compare with original ROM by D4: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1198941
- Include all hotfix of Eyama for v009(wifi,framework,phone,etc...)
- Remove Zeam Launcher
- Remove some small app we no need and some junk file in this rom !

- Add Netfilter libs and Wifi Tethering app
- Add DigitalClockWidget
- Add MIUI player with black style
- Add Bluetooth app
- Add Compass app
- Add Se Active Launcher
- Add font to support all languages
- Update Google Maps v5.9
- Update Youtube
- Fix Flash Player working more stable
- Fix market(replace with old market) to show in homescreen and work with market enabler
- Fix statusbar capret not complete at bottom for easy pull up

Will Implement :
- Native Wifi Tethering / Netfilter (Done !)

Thanks to DX,D4 for develop, Eyama,Carpe-Dimi for contribute :) and all who help to test this ROM !

Some screenshots :
screenshot1313561323654.png

screenshot1313561348485.png

screenshot1313561355959.png

screenshot1313561402459.png

screenshot1313561421793.png

screenshot1313561427955.png

screenshot1313561497793.png

screenshot1313561524696.png

Download Link :http://www.mediafire.com/?1ru218cu7l48otd

How to fix some small issue in this rom :

How to fix dual touch on some device not working ?
Download : http://www.multiupload.com/E5S2OZTTHZ
Extract and copy mt.ko with Root Explorer to system\lib\modules and CHMOD 644.

How to fix Market and YouTube app disappear at the first time you install this rom ?
Enable wifi and connect to AccessPoint, after 10s YouTube and Market app will appear in homescreen :)

How to fix Led issue as not blink ?
Go to Settings > CyanogenMod settings > Interface > LED notifications > Advanced > uncheckbox Succession

How to fix drain battery issue in idle time ?
Go to Settings > Cyanogenmod Settings > Performance > CPU settings > Available governors > select Smartass

How to fix led light ?
Go to Settings > Display > Disable auto brightness.
Go to Homescreen > D4's kFix (free) > check enabled > move slide bar Light Sensibility to the left (min) > reboot phone !

Last edited:

norbi_nw

Mar 30, 2011
Timisoara
i STILL don't have dualtouch enabled :( how can I enable it??

EDIT: quangnhut123 can you make a custom auto install package like with the Dualtouch and Apps2SD for the xxx.0.6 firmware? Would need one for the 2.1.1.C.0.0 firmware with dualtouc, X8 overcklock and x8 smartass governor... (no problem if you can't, but would be nice to have that too in 1 package :) )

Last edited:
Reactions: quangnhut123

quangnhut123

Nov 29, 2009
i STILL don't have dualtouch enabled :( how can I enable it??

EDIT: quangnhut123 can you make a custom auto install package like with the Dualtouch and Apps2SD for the xxx.0.6 firmware? Would need one for the 2.1.1.C.0.0 firmware with dualtouc, X8 overcklock and x8 smartass governor... (no problem if you can't, but would be nice to have that too in 1 package :) )

I actually dont have more time but i'll try later. This rom only for X10 mini pro and it's have dual touch working properly in browser, 3DGallery

norbi_nw

Mar 30, 2011
Timisoara
Then what am i doing wrong??? As long as I install this ROM successfully, i don't get it why it's not working for me...
and i am using Mini Pro

I update put update zip to SD (empty SD), go into CWM and do:
1. Factory Reset / data reset
2. Clear cache
3. clear dalvik
4. clear battery stat
5. install update.zip
6. factory reset / data reset
7. Clear cache
8. clear dalvik
9. clear battery stat
10. then Reboot
am i doing something wrong, am i missing something?

s0ftcorn

Apr 25, 2011
Use OI Manager instead of Root Explorer and Launcher Pro free instead of the paid version. Dont include warez in roms. Also please think of a name for your rom. Because when i looked at the Thread i thought it is somekind of discussion about gingerdx, turned out to be a new custom rom.
Also a small thing: PLEASE learn some proper english, not perfect english, but a little bit better. This would also avoid that ppl do wrong stuff to their devices.
You could include an instruction in your native language so someone who has nice english skills can translate it.
Anyways, nice project ;)

quangnhut123

Nov 29, 2009
I want to use this topic because if Eyama post hotfix we cannot view easily over 100 post in here so i dont want anyone hard to find what they need. I decide create new topic i'll talk to Eyama to work with me :D

Eyama

Mar 16, 2011
Ljubljana
Huawei P30 Pro
i don't know if D4 will like that
this is copy paste and moded by your choice (yes you give credits thanks for that) isn't it better if you have clean rom and you moded for your self (beacuse of warez).
i know that you want to help and make a thread for easy intalling Full fixed rom but i prefer that you make full rom and send it to D4 and he will post it with your credits ;)

no offence and thanks for helping ;)

EDIT: well hotfix isn't on first page beacuse D4 didn't have time to post it or make full rom with it (you can see that changelog is still same like before hotfix) ;)

Last edited:

quangnhut123

Nov 29, 2009
this is copy paste and moded by your choice (yes you give credits thanks for that) isn't it better if you have clean rom and you moded for your self (beacuse of warez).
i know that you want to help and make a thread for easy intalling Full fixed rom but i prefer that you make full rom and send it to D4 and he will post it with your credits ;)

EDIT: well hotfix isn't on first page beacuse D4 didn't have time to post it or make full rom with it (you can see that changelog is still same like before hotfix) ;)
So i think i will ask D4 :) and the prob i see is never have Market with this rom from v008. v007 is okay we have market and v008 we have no market i checked and vending.apk is okay in system dir :( why that please help me !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The current version v009 rebuild on 18-8-2011. Please visit everyday for update details !

This is doixanh ROM, D4 ported to mini pro and i rebuild with hotfix and customize (is not mine)
    Original ROM here , Please thumbs up to doixanh

In this topic I'll update all hotfix of Eyama and other people for GingerDX port by D4. I'll support by my best :) and try to make all in one ROM with full app and hotfix ready for newbie :)

Changelog of my customize ROM compare with original ROM by D4: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1198941
    - Include all hotfix of Eyama for v009(wifi,framework,phone,etc...)
    - Remove Zeam Launcher
    - Remove some small app we no need and some junk file in this rom !

- Add Netfilter libs and Wifi Tethering app
    - Add DigitalClockWidget
    - Add MIUI player with black style
    - Add Bluetooth app
    - Add Compass app
    - Add Se Active Launcher
    - Add font to support all languages
    - Update Google Maps v5.9
    - Update Youtube
    - Fix Flash Player working more stable
    - Fix market(replace with old market) to show in homescreen and work with market enabler
    - Fix statusbar capret not complete at bottom for easy pull up

Will Implement :
    - Native Wifi Tethering / Netfilter (Done !)

Thanks to DX,D4 for develop, Eyama,Carpe-Dimi for contribute :) and all who help to test this ROM !

Some screenshots :
    screenshot1313561323654.png

screenshot1313561348485.png

screenshot1313561355959.png

screenshot1313561402459.png

screenshot1313561421793.png

screenshot1313561427955.png

screenshot1313561497793.png

screenshot1313561524696.png

Download Link :http://www.mediafire.com/?1ru218cu7l48otd

How to fix some small issue in this rom :

How to fix dual touch on some device not working ?
    Download : http://www.multiupload.com/E5S2OZTTHZ
    Extract and copy mt.ko with Root Explorer to system\lib\modules and CHMOD 644.

How to fix Market and YouTube app disappear at the first time you install this rom ?
    Enable wifi and connect to AccessPoint, after 10s YouTube and Market app will appear in homescreen :)

How to fix Led issue as not blink ?
    Go to Settings > CyanogenMod settings > Interface > LED notifications > Advanced > uncheckbox Succession

How to fix drain battery issue in idle time ?
    Go to Settings > Cyanogenmod Settings > Performance > CPU settings > Available governors > select Smartass

How to fix led light ?
    Go to Settings > Display > Disable auto brightness.
    Go to Homescreen > D4's kFix (free) > check enabled > move slide bar Light Sensibility to the left (min) > reboot phone !

Wow that's bigbug :) it's solve by ramdisk please use this : http://www.multiupload.com/V33M0HBVQH
    copy to system/bin with root explorer and chmod 755 reboot your phone and enjoy :)
    on the others modders roms you dont see paid apps and they roms are awesome so dont use the excuse "they are awesome apps and we need them".

they are warez.(period)

find free alternatives! or dont use any!

i didnt like the idea of this "copy" rom from the ported version of D4.
    don't forget to include a link to the original port by D4 and to the original rom by doixanh