(Discussion) The right way to get legit ROM to convert our BS3 Chinese for Global

Search This thread

hehk1234

Apr 10, 2014
Good afternoon, folks these days I've been talking to an assistant gives black shark (xiaomi) about the global rom, so he explained to me the "managers" and "supervisors" have the ROM that we want so much to convert our black shark at once 3 Chinese for a global. However, unfortunately, the wizard is not authorized to make ROM available. I know we have a method of installing the global beta via TWRP, but I don't know if you noticed, we can't get the otas via regular and also the L1 widevine support doesn't work due to the fact that we have to keep the BL unlocked (if lock the bootloader again it formats itself and goes back to the Chinese rom). So to have access to this ROM, we have to send emails requesting it for them, the more people requesting it, I believe that our demand will be met. It doesn't make sense for xiaomi to hold ROM in this way for us consumers.

lostpunkrock

Jul 25, 2020
So will this finally allow me to change my bs3 to the Global firmware? Joyui12 messed up my Chinese firmware and now whatsapp and all the other apps that I got working by installing google service framework are not receiving notifications again.

Aug 25, 2020
So will this finally allow me to change my bs3 to the Global firmware? Joyui12 messed up my Chinese firmware and now whatsapp and all the other apps that I got working by installing google service framework are not receiving notifications again.

Have you tried configuring the Permission and Autostart per Google apps and framework app and the your other apps?

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone