[Discussion]Which was your first android phone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

corduroy84

May 16, 2013
This current one is my first. S2+

Was using Blackberrys all these years. :eek: In my defence, the Berrys were all workplace-issued.

Sent from my GT-I9105 using xda app-developers app

Olivier

Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 6, 2011
Read the title again - it says "Which was your first ANDROID phone?". The Xperia X1 is NOT an Android phone...

Gesendet von meinem LT26i mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

SolidKiwi

Jul 12, 2013
ThL W8. I bought it when I was in China. I figured it was very cheap for what you get, so I decided to try it out. It's my first smartphone ever, so I'm a little late to the party, lol.

huskyT

Jul 11, 2013
Sydney
Mine was Nexus S. Now I have a Galaxy S i9000 with root and cm10.1! But Nexus didn't belong to me. My mum's:p

Sent from my GT-I9000 with cm10.1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mine galaxy ace :D
    Yours??

Sent from xda premium-don't forget the thanks button;)
    I started last year with an se vivaz, by may I had an iphone 4, september 3rd bought my first android sgs i9000, 19/9 I upgraded to a black sgs2 4g I9210t, literally 1 week later (26/9) hard bricked it so went out and bought a white sgs2 4g i9210t I also sent the black one to Samsung. A week and a half after I bought the white one samsung called saying my black I9210t has been repaired under warranty so I picked it up and but left it in the box. I loved the white one, (2/11) but one trajic night I dropped it face down on concrete smashing the lcd (digitizer intact). I grabbed the black one out of the box and replaced the white face with the black one's. Looked really cool and was different. Then one day oi thought why not, so on the 12/12 I went into telstra and

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app
    Sony Xperia Neo V
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone