[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Marshmallow

Search This thread

Shahrokh.KING

Oct 1, 2011
Tehran
Huh? Can you share the link for sdk23?

This is what wanam said, what are you referring to?
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=74114982

the link is in the first post! just open the link and go to sdk23 folder! buttom files are v88, you know sdk23 is android 6.0.1, right? do you want a screenshot of activated framework on my device?! Galaxy Note 4 6.0.1 official xposed v88 sdk23 arm is WORKING

vaibhav1

Feb 20, 2013
Hi

I am using xposed version 88 and I have facing problem with app after enable app with xposed module device reboot and my device running too lag and very slow freeze on press menu for few seconds so I asked help to app developer they told to me it's a problem of xposed you need to download xposed v 88.1 ...

But my question
where is v 88.1 for MM...?
This problem is for xposed or app...???

:confused:

With Xtended setting

Without xtended setting

radz_

Feb 23, 2013
the link is in the first post! just open the link and go to sdk23 folder! buttom files are v88, you know sdk23 is android 6.0.1, right? do you want a screenshot of activated framework on my device?! Galaxy Note 4 6.0.1 official xposed v88 sdk23 arm is WORKING
What ROM are you using? I got bootloop using Nemesis ROM.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

kngharv

Nov 17, 2009
I am using Moto X Pure with LineageOS CM13.

I accidentally discover that xposed framework was the cause of my severe performance penalty. The Xposed framework (64bit v87 SDK23) has some sort of memory leak or something. after awhile, my phone will grind to a halt as if the memory manager is not working and it's start to trashing.

for the longest time I*thought the thrashing was due to the low quality of CM13 OS*itself!

Has anyone experienced this (either memory leak or some sort of thrashing like behavior which entire OS is grind to a halt) ?

Thanks in advance

Harv

I
I am using Moto X Pure with LineageOS CM13.

I accidentally discover that xposed framework was the cause of my severe performance penalty. The Xposed framework (64bit v87 SDK23) has some sort of memory leak or something. after awhile, my phone will grind to a halt as if the memory manager is not working and it's start to trashing.

for the longest time I*thought the thrashing was due to the low quality of CM13 OS*itself!

Has anyone experienced this (either memory leak or some sort of thrashing like behavior which entire OS is grind to a halt) ?

Thanks in advance

Harv

Why not try the new v88?

And maybe another xposed installer? Maybe the problem is on the installer itself and not the framework. If any. If you're using official installer, I suggest to try DVDAndroid Material one.

Last edited:

kngharv

Nov 17, 2009
I

Why not try the new v88?

And maybe another xposed installer? Maybe the problem is on the installer itself and not the framework. If any. If you're using official installer, I suggest to try DVDAndroid Material one.

I didn't realize v88 was out until yesterday. I will give it a try.

Never heard about this another installer. will try that as well.

There is a real possibility that it's a module that actually caused the problem. If anyone has any good idea on how to isolate and find out which module is the offending one, please let me know.

Harv

I didn't realize v88 was out until yesterday. I will give it a try.

Never heard about this another installer. will try that as well.

There is a real possibility that it's a module that actually caused the problem. If anyone has any good idea on how to isolate and find out which module is the offending one, please let me know.

Harv

Disable all modules and then start enabling one by one / rebooting

Y
I have done some search and found the solution.
Here is the link

http://www.stechguide.com/download-xposed-for-samsung-devices-marshmallowlollipop/

Nice, but this was true till Xposed Framework v87. Wanam worked together with Rovo so that official v88 is expected to work fine on Samsung roms. Then by using Xposed Framework v88 by Rovo (with the help of Wanam) is expected to run fine. If it is not the case, maybe it'll be interesting to show Wanam the problem.

Instead of official Xposed Installer you can use DVDAndroid's Material Xposed Installer. It more or less automatically always points you the correct xposed Framework to install, on any ROM.

Reactions: ali.akbar01

acdawgs

Oct 24, 2017
i installed xposed installer 3.1.2 and flash framework in twrp (v88) it says that mthe framework is active but when i download a module and activate then reboot it .. the module says that i have to activTe it in order to work but i alteady activated it

Marshmallow

Bacteriandroid

May 23, 2016
Error not compatible with SDK or arch. from processor (arm64-v8a)

I just tried to install all versions designed for sdk 23 in arm 64.
To sign: I installed to try...
v.76
v.77
v.78
v.79.
v.80
v.81
v.82
v.83
v.84
v.85
v86.
v.87 and
v.88

But none worked, when I change the build.prop the system goes to the bootloop fail.

In the application, in section "Framework" appears a message that says: Xposed is not (yet) compatible with the version of Android SDK 23 or the architecture of its processor (arm64-v8a) All in red letters.

This is true? Or there is something to do and solve this problem...?

Apparently I'm the only one who has this problem.

I thank those who can guide me in the best way.

Top Liked Posts