Disney+ and Primevideo on TCL 43P610 Smart tv

Search This thread

vincent99187

Nov 30, 2021
Hi, I bought this smart tv yesterday and I saw that it doesn't have many useful apps, including disney + and Primevideo. They are not even present on the store. Also in the system there is no app that acts as a file manager or that allows you to install external apks. I would like to know if anyone knows a way to install those apps, or change firmware, or install a file manager, or something like that. For example i see on youtube that with old smart tv they were able to downgrade the firmware and install a different store from which they install a file manager, and from this they install primevideo.
Thanks in advance for your help.

M4zinkaiser

Sep 24, 2009
Milano
Hey @vincent99187 did you manage to install anything on this **** 43P610?
I have bought as well some weeks ago due a good offer but I totally understand why now... Are we forced to buy an external device to have something usesul a side ths chinese **** preinstalled?
I saw a video with same interface and previous 'app store' where was feasible to download 'es file explorer' to navigate and install APK so somehow I still want to believe, however now isn't available to download and I don't find any way to enable adb or to move our things here..