• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Display defect - data rescue?

Search This thread

Sam_11

Oct 18, 2012
Cologne
Hi,
my PH-1 has a waterdamaged display, so i bought a Inspira Hdmi Adapter to rescue my Data.
Unfortunatly i´ve installed the 8.0 Beta and the Hdmi adapter only works on 7.1.1 or 8.1.
Any suggestions to up- or downgrade my system without Display?

Rough.. I would assume the only way, would be to update it to the beta 8.1 using the back to stock zip Blek has graciously posted in the development and ROM section for our PH-1.

If you can get the device in BL mode, and flash that, perhaps you can leech the data after it boots up, mind you that's gonna be a bit hard without a display, especially since at default the device uses USB charging instead of MTP..

runsoverfrogs

Nov 9, 2009
Rough.. I would assume the only way, would be to update it to the beta 8.1 using the back to stock zip Blek has graciously posted in the development and ROM section for our PH-1.

If you can get the device in BL mode, and flash that, perhaps you can leech the data after it boots up, mind you that's gonna be a bit hard without a display, especially since at default the device uses USB charging instead of MTP..

couldn't you just flash twrp via fastboot

and go into recovery that way, and twrp is automatically set to connect mtp..

although might be an issue if you're not oem unlocked.

Reactions: MoistPicklez

Sam_11

Oct 18, 2012
Cologne
Yes, there are many vertical stripes in black/black, backlight is working.
I´ve disassembled the display and orderd me a defect PH-1 with working lcd, this is the last try.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

couldn't you just flash twrp via fastboot

and go into recovery that way, and twrp is automatically set to connect mtp..

although might be an issue if you're not oem unlocked.