• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Display resolution

Search This thread

Peterpaulmarie

Aug 21, 2011
Munich
Hello,
Compare to my 3years old Huawei M5 with the same resolution 2560x1600 and format 16x10 and same apps (Brower, pdf) there are less columns on display. Why?

Kajman

Sep 4, 2006
I can't find this feature on my global ROM pad 5.... And it is waste of screen really

pan_droid

I did, but there is no option like this
IMG_20211017_105230.jpg

Kajman

Sep 4, 2006
It changes interface size, but still does not make gaps between apps smaller and does not increase lines and rows as it should. Nova launcher did that perfect, but doesn't work on miui 12.5.
By the way, on different language develeoper options look completely different :)

pan_droid

It changes interface size, but still does not make gaps between apps smaller and does not increase lines and rows as it should. Nova launcher did that perfect, but doesn't work on miui 12.5.
By the way, on different language develeoper options look completely different :)
Oh, now i understand what You meant. This miui launcher dont has option to change quantity of rows and column. You can install nova launcher and fluid navigation gestures to simulate gesture navigation. Or wait for custom roms.

Kajman

Sep 4, 2006
Can also do this from: Settings > Additional settings > Accessibility > Vision > Display settings
Thanks, but It changes interfejs size, not icons spacing. It is so stupid in this device, that even watch with weather should be on top od the screen and it is in 1/3 from top. Terrible waste of space and stupid that we can't change it.

Top Liked Posts