[Disscusion] TouchWiz-Resurrection ROM Series | Q&A | MODs | Suggestions..

Search This thread

ojas999

Apr 28, 2013
I am unable to flash sgs3 rom:thumbup: pls help me sniper killer...and now i also delete zip of sgs3 plz can u give me ur thread link

Sent from my GT-S5830i using xda premium

ChouN'ange

May 25, 2013
RAM

Hi !

I have a question about the RAM Memories .
I'm sorry if you have already answe to this but i want know , why the ram memorie are always between 230-245Mo .
With Stock rom , they are always to 200-220 mo and that good , but 240 are so lagy :/

Sorry again if you have already say , thank you for your job !

Envy-X

Feb 15, 2013
Hi !

I have a question about the RAM Memories .
I'm sorry if you have already answe to this but i want know , why the ram memorie are always between 230-245Mo .
With Stock rom , they are always to 200-220 mo and that good , but 240 are so lagy :/

Sorry again if you have already say , thank you for your job !

Just clear ram if it gets too high.

Sent from my GT-S5830i - Hit thanks if I helped :)

js2892

Jul 28, 2012
Bangalore
Hi guys, i was playing with status bar transparency. Now the problem with status bar was when the notification is pulled down or any app is opened it looks awkward. But in this ROM, there is no such problem. See the screenies below :D

The only bug is with apps having white background(eg Calendar) in which status bar again looks awkward. Also too light wallpaper also creates problems.
I'll try to mod the Calendar app.

pjq.png

fb9y.png

gwrt.png

1if.png

atwr.png

Calendar :(
s87t.png

I have attached the SystemUI.apk if anyone wants to try this.

Attachments

• SystemUI.apk
    511.7 KB · Views: 7

ChouN'ange

May 25, 2013
Job.??
Its not a job bro..All devs are spending time at xda for some change in their daily boring routine.. :)

Atleast Hit Thanx If I helped U-XDA Rule :D

Yes i know (': !

I have again one question , why when i delete one application ( for exemple the Wheather widjet ) , the phone begin to bug harder ? :eek:
I have again flash your rom and with delete they are neither bug :eek: !

I love your rom :) !

Sniper Killer

Dec 16, 2012
Tirana, Albania
Hi guys, i was playing with status bar transparency. Now the problem with status bar was when the notification is pulled down or any app is opened it looks awkward. But in this ROM, there is no such problem. See the screenies below :D

The only bug is with apps having white background(eg Calendar) in which status bar again looks awkward. Also too light wallpaper also creates problems.
I'll try to mod the Calendar app.

pjq.png

fb9y.png

gwrt.png

1if.png

atwr.png

Calendar :(
s87t.png

I have attached the SystemUI.apk if anyone wants to try this.

I personally hate transparent statusbar ,but not that much when the ROM is on s4 Style. :p
If you can, please modify settings.apk and other apps where sb is black. There's a specific xml value for the sb background on those apps.
This is the 28th time i am repeating :D : I ain't home and i do not have PC atm ( for a while :rolleyes: )

Btw, High RAM usage , ICS keyboard and some other stuff are fixed. :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

js2892

Jul 28, 2012
Bangalore
I personally hate transparent statusbar ,but not that much when the ROM is on s4 Style. :p
If you can, please modify settings.apk and other apps where sb is black. There's a specific xml value for the sb background on those apps.
This is the 28th time i am repeating :D : I ain't home and i do not have PC atm ( for a while :rolleyes: )

Btw, High RAM usage , ICS keyboard and some other stuff are fixed. :)

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

No actually i want sb to black in settings and other apps. If it is transparent it does not look nice.
The same style is present in s4 where only homescreen and app drawer have transparency and all other times the sb is black. That looks nice to me! :)

Fernandoo$

Mar 25, 2013
Guarulhos, SP
I still can not post in the development area...

I need some suggestions for V6.

Please be realistic on your suggestions and also, not far away of S3 Style.

Please do write them on this way :
-S.1
-S.2
-S.3
-S.4
Etc..

Thanks!

-S.1: Put the network status in the status bar, because sometimes the signal bars does not work properly

Example:
http : / / s21.postimg.org/k1286fz0n/image.gif

Grateful ;)

ajesushn

Jun 13, 2013
Hi

I'm looking for a app that I used in a version of this rom but i don't know what version is. This app is a s3 lockscreen and you can change the shortcouts of this lockscreen. Not is widgetlocker. I think that I found this app in this rom, i think...

Regards
ajesushn

Enviado desde mi GT-S5830i usando Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the discussion thread of SGS3 ROM Series.​

You can post here all :

• Your questions
    • Bugs you face
    • Unhappiness
    • Suggestions
    • Contributes

Camera patch for V7 : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=45800212&postcount=497

Just keep in mind DON'T ASK FOR ETAs !
    Hey guys!
    I won't be working on ROM development for at least 2-3 weeks as really bad things has happened within my family.
    Its kinda personal but I have to tell ya as i can't always hide it.

My uncle is infected by stomach cancer , on a high stage and with low survival rate :(
    It happened in an instant and all we were shocked. He is like my grandpha who i never had from both parents and it's .. really hard .. to keep your feelings inside you in this case :crying:
    My tears have flooded the floor :(

It's a really hard moment and i don't want anybody do disturb me!

Take this like my account is temporary disabled.

Thanks,
    Teddy
    Hi everybody !
    I'm showing some SS about the V4.0. Also.i gonna tell some bugs o.faced. (2)

Here are the updates ( Still need some changes/modifications )

uploadfromtaptalk1368899578254.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899599225.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899650836.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899668875.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899691943.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899712631.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899730148.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899766556.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899785549.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899811028.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899827909.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899845047.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899872794.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368899894188.jpg

The only bug that is killing me :( :

uploadfromtaptalk1368899967624.jpg

Helps will be appeeciated.

Thanks,
    Teddy
    This Rom doesn't make games suddenly work xD.

Sent from my GT-S5830i - Hit thanks if I helped :)

Guys one question... i tried two games, one of them is Tomb Run, simialr to temple run but its for armv6, they doesn't work form me always FC... is this rom fault? can you try that game i said if you've got 2 minutes? sorry for my english ;)

That's like 50/50.

The ROM's fault might be by some built in features and also scripts. Mainly :
    -init.d scripts
    -libs
    -Pre built app's compatibility.

If you want to know how gaming experience is going on those days ROMs then read everything below :

3 months ago i was experiencing games and their performance on different ROMs ( that times were simplicity V3 was ace placeholder ) I tested several 'hard' games like NOVA , NFS Shift , James Cameroon's avatar etc.. Which are very hard to be opened and played without lags or any other glitch on several ROMs. The best ROM for gaming experience resulted Simplicity V3. You could open every game no matter of ace i's GPU or CPU. ( well yes but at least not much xD ) After that i started comparing Init.d scripts with another ROMs by replacing exiting Simplicity V3's init.d scripts with other ones on other ROMs. Results : There was a slight difference on gameplay. Games where run a bit smoother with better performance. But this was not the main reason. I started comparing libs and other system files. Results : Most of the times bricked my device due to not compatibility but when it worked the difference was almost invisible even if there was a big one. I learned just something : If your phone can't open a game .. No matter how much you like it it just can't open it yku cant make it work flawesly again!

The ROM is good on gaming. But seems not enough for hard games.
    But don't worry! :D
    V5 has graphic tweaks also sony bravia engine. You won't get better gaming exeprience than on v5 ;)

Thanks,
    Teddy
    О Боже какой мужчина!я хочу от тебя сына,и я хочу от тебя дочку,и донорскую почку.

Отправлено с моего GT-S5830i через Tapatalk

For some unknown reason, you are not using English which can create some problems for us to understand your post :rolleyes:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone